[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an Englishman, not an American, but the events surr

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: spencer.jpg (49KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
spencer.jpg
49KB, 618x412px
I'm an Englishman, not an American, but the events surrounding this Unite the Right march are utterly horrifying to me. In this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnZkzh9JEWQ) you are literally watching a man go blind from having a leftist throw an acid attack in his face. The car that ran into the crowd of leftists was getting hit by a bat beforehand, which obviously sent the driver into a panic, and we can see the crowd assaulting the car with bats afterwards just before it goes into reverse. The people who marched are being vilified and persecuted by literally everybody, even by people like Nigel Farage, simply for having had the message that white people should not become a minority in their own country. Everybody is telling lies about its being a "Nazi" rally in order to condemn it for the sake of virtue signalling. These brave young men are having their lives ruined, are being fired from their employment, simply for holding a peaceful protest. How can any red-blooded man not be angry at all this? Do we have no rights? Do these cowardly politicians think themselves brave when they condemn the persecuted as though they were the persecutors, making darkness light and light darkness?
>>
File: grandpops.jpg (126KB, 800x660px) Image search: [Google]
grandpops.jpg
126KB, 800x660px
Cry more bitch nigger.
>>
File: x3othr4f1hxkdtrc2kfe.jpg (76KB, 636x663px) Image search: [Google]
x3othr4f1hxkdtrc2kfe.jpg
76KB, 636x663px
LEFT FAGS CAN'T COMPETE WITH MEN OR WHITES.
>>
How can blacks live in this country for hundreds of years and they have different accents than us? I'm curious.

>mealk
>ambyoulance
>>
File: JSvoER4.jpg (28KB, 355x365px) Image search: [Google]
JSvoER4.jpg
28KB, 355x365px
>>137340163
>>
>>137339919
>fights fascism
>nigger
How confused are you?
>>
>>137340163
>>137340609
There's gotta be r34 of the chick, right?
....right?
>>
>>137339296
I truly believe the fire is rising.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNN2aU3ADdM

Leftists think it's amusing that a man may be going blind because of what one of them did:

"If he goes blind we should all send him a bunch of letters telling him to fuck himself so he'll have a bunch of mail to not be able to read." -- "The definition of white privilege is going to a white supremacist rally and then crying that you're the victim because people were angry with you." -- "The only thing better than a blind Nazi is a dead Nazi."

https://www.reddit.com/r/barstoolsports/comments/6tikbw/baked_alaska_might_be_blind_now/

These are the people we are dealing with.
>>
>>137339296
>their own country
>what are native americans?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.