[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever wondered if this oncoming 'conflict'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

Has anyone ever wondered if this oncoming 'conflict' was designed to actually cause a race war and solve the threat of overpopulation?

Governments around the world (at least in the West) can't go swapping into totalitarian martial law states which 'cleanse' up the 'human worth' food chain.

Doesn't all just seem all too jew-y to cause two decades worth of tensions until a crescendo of ethnic violence solves these problems for you?
>>
Yes I have

I'm fine with it. Lets have a war.
>>
File: 1024px-Mossad_seal.svg.png (180KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Mossad_seal.svg.png
180KB, 1024x1024px
>>137327367
It's a huge Mossad operation.
>>
>>137327367
Haha you are right but not in the way you think. It would be easy to unite whites against shitskins but thats not whats happening. Its the shitskins that are being united againts whites by jews and this whole conflict is not about population control (because if you want that then just remove niggers) but about destroying whites/white culture/white countries.
This is literally globalism 101, you should know better, OP
>>
the threat of overpopulation if in Africa
>>
File: WhyMichelin.jpg (16KB, 270x260px) Image search: [Google]
WhyMichelin.jpg
16KB, 270x260px
>>137327367
>>
>>137329286

I am aware of this, I that there are kikes backing the racial invasion. It's difficult to console, jews don't lose. They win when they lose, any outcome is a win. If every bit of racial homogeneity is eradicated they win, if half the population is eradicated they win.

I thought it would be interesting to look at it from a different angle and play the population count card, but lets for a second assume the globalist agenda is fully achieved. Even still the way the kike tribe is, they will be the only 'white' race still whole and untouched, surely if they succeed in this endeavour they endanger themselves with a double edged sword?

Perhaps though the most likely solution is that there are a bunch of suicidal talmud jews that wish to see it all burn, including themselves. I wouldn't put it past them.
>>
>>137327367
>Has anyone ever wondered if this oncoming 'conflict' was designed to actually cause a race war and solve the threat of overpopulation?
thats what you shills are selling today, tell me more about seth rich biz
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.