[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you see past all the identity politics and realize literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1445878732613.jpg (37KB, 528x480px) Image search: [Google]
1445878732613.jpg
37KB, 528x480px
>tfw you see past all the identity politics and realize literally all problems in society stem from the central banking system and its few benefactors
Literally none of this matters, nothing matters, the entire world's money supply is controlled by a literal monopoly run by a handful of immeasurably rich financiers.

I'm done guys, I can't do this anymore, modern "politics" is just a distraction, it's all just a big fucking make-believe game, we are already entirely under control by an international clique and nothing we do, nothing we say is of any importance in the slightest.
>>
>>137326408
>babby's first existential crisis

it gets worse.
>>
>>137326697
This isn't an existential crisis at all, this is real shit happening in the real world, you can't just pretend it doesn't exist, you can't just pretend you have any control over your life when these bankers literally create booms, recessions and depressions at will in order to buy cheap property and multiply profits.

They will ruin you financially for their own gain and there is nothing that can be done about it.
>>
>>137326408
Hitler's Germany was a real effort. It had merit and results that's why they savagely were destroyed by Global Jewry via the Jew-host nations of U.K. and U.S.A. mainly.

Germany removed itself from the (((banking))) system, created its own economy based on hard work and became powerful and successful , righteous with swelling numbers of re-population.

I do not know if we can recreate it again. America is huge and the Jews have multiple strongholds here in America. Germany was the size of maybe a state or two, it's much easier to operate logistically. By the end the Greater Reich was fairly large but at the beginning, where it counts, Germany had good infrastructure and were still fairly of one blood. The true Germans. Americans are so mishmashed i just don't know if it is possible to truly unite them.
>>
>>137327731
this makes me depressed
>>
>>137326408
>>
>>137326408
yo man we should start our own thing that has a message like "see through the identity politics, we're being played" aimed at bringing down Soros-like people.
>>
>>137328302
It already exists. it's called rothbardianism. Reminder that THE STATE is at the fault of all of this.
>>
>>137327731
Yes, Lincoln's greenback currency was the same, both tried to establish a monetary system not controlled by private bankers, both were annihilated for it, anybody who stands in their way is ruthlessly destroyed. Had Hitler not sidestepped the bankers by introducing Mefo Bills to rebuild Germany without spending Reichsmarks WW2 would not have occurred, the Nazi economy was becoming entirely independent of the central banking scheme and was at risk of blowing the entire worldwide scam wide open.
>>
File: bossman.jpg (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bossman.jpg
38KB, 400x400px
>>137326408
have a bump
>>
>>137328513
The privatization and monopolization of the money supply is the cause of the problem, it isn't even legal in the USA but it happens anyway, congress is meant to control the money supply, but the state just sell bonds to the Federal Reserve who print currency on their behalf, it's not legal. Americans don't even realize they are all carrying private currency not owned by the US Govt. but by a private bank running a money printing monopoly in violation of US law.
>>
>>137327960
Germany was flooded with other races at the time in Weimar Germany before Hitler's rise, but I do not believe the interracial intertwining was as generations deep as it is in America. And I'm talking here from a strictly INTER RACIAL factor.

Beyond that, European-Americans are from England, Italy, Germany, Ireland...not of one origin and one homeland. But now any idiot who's been here can claim to be American. You've got generations of Chinese-Americans, Japanese-Americans, Subversive Jews pretending to be whites to damage European image, you've got uppity Negroes chimping out and WE WUZ'ing all over the place.

The WORST part...and this is the WORST...is the brainwashed liberal leftists who inhabit the cities and the businesses and corporations, places of manufacturing, the Government...it's traitors in our midst and everywhere except the rural homes and tiny towns are liberal, corrupt, sellouts. Traitors to the other races of other homelands and Traitors to a rootless, international clique.

The racial landscape isn't the same as Weimar Germany, it's worse. It's much worse. And we are so scattered, much more than in Germany. There are many more of the enemy, number wise and they have no desire for a unified, racially homogeneous America.

The most solid, logically plan when faced with a scope too large is to break it down into smaller pieces and that means to go to a state, secede and try to work from there. That is the only realistic, only possible way to ever start somewhere.

Deep down you know it too.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.