[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you leave your country and go full guerrilla mode if there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1844.jpg (103KB, 495x691px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1844.jpg
103KB, 495x691px
Would you leave your country and go full guerrilla mode if there was enough manpower to take Rhodesia by force?
>>
>>137319428
Yes, but

Inb4 Race War in Evropa

Inb4 Civil War in USA
>>
>>137319428
I'm not spooked
>>
>>137319428
Not sure how I'd explain the employment gap on my resume afterwards, but other than that, in a heartbeat
>>
>>137319646

The catch is to stay and make white babies in the promised land, there is no going back anon...
>>
No. r-strategists flee, K-strategists stay to fight for their homelands.
>>
File: IMG_1577.jpg (663KB, 1082x1421px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1577.jpg
663KB, 1082x1421px
>>
File: boer.png (211KB, 1778x1099px) Image search: [Google]
boer.png
211KB, 1778x1099px
>>137319428
No, people seem to forget Rhodesia was a multiracial state where blacks and whites had the same laws
The only thing that seperated blacks and whites were education, if had good education you could vote wether you were black or white, if you didn't you couldn't vote.
I'd much rather go and fight for the South Africans who had much stricter racial segerated laws.
And even if there was enough manpower to take Rhodesia by force, would there be enough manpower to hold it?
There are no Rhodesians left, most of them are killed or a diaspora people in Australia.
There are still plenty of English South Africans and millions of Afrikaaners with a clear sense of identity and influence in politics.
TL;DR maybe but I'd much rather fight for an Afrikaaner freestate then Rhodesia
>>
>>137319428
Even if you take it, you won't be able to hold it. Rhodesia itself couldn't hold it, and they were an actual government with an actual military and actual white people already living there. A ragtag bunch of neckbeards aren't going to do shit.
>>
>>137320242

Do you really need to be evaluating hypotheticals about fighting for land ten thousand miles away? There are Africans invading your backyard right now.
>>
>>137320593
>There are Africans invading your backyard right now
Which is why it'd be valuable fighting experience in South Africa :^)
>>
My uncle had a farm in Rhodesia and fought in the war. It was only maybe 15 years ago that they all left and moved to Australia.

No, I wouldn't. Even if you won you'd have to be able to figure out how to keep the blacks subjugated. Rhodesia didn't collapse because they weren't capable of winning, but because the rest of the world made them a pariah state.

Besides, what would you do once you got the land? Do you know how to farm? Mine?

A better be would be to find an African nation to sell you a sliver of land. Or one that would let you start a white Bantustan.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.