[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TFW YOU GO TO A KLAN RALLY AND THEN GET TRIGGERED WHEN PEOPLE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: coolyguy2.jpg (27KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
coolyguy2.jpg
27KB, 400x299px
TFW YOU GO TO A KLAN RALLY AND THEN GET TRIGGERED WHEN PEOPLE START DOXXING YOU

Too much time out of your safe space? Fucking losers, at least have the balls to own what you believe in rather than hiding behind pictures of frogs
>>
>>137316014
>tfw can't greentext
Neck yourself, OP.
>>
It's too easy these days, you guys are literally a walking contadiction at this point
>>
>>137316192
Nice comeback sweetie - guess you win the argument

>newfigs can't triforce lmao XD
>>
>>137316014
the difference is what you do with your energy from being "triggered" which used to be called a motivation.
>>
>tfw the left can't meme
>>
>>137316453

The difference in what?

You think lefties get triggered when they get doxxed on marches against Trump? The hippocracy of the right is insane on this.

>Call left triggered cucks
>Become triggered cucks when doxxed
>>
>>137316798

spicy comeback bro - I guess klan rallys are okay then
>>
>>137316014
> LOOK GOYS I MADE A MEME
>>
File: 4dchess.jpg (68KB, 591x555px) Image search: [Google]
4dchess.jpg
68KB, 591x555px
TFW YOU DO'NT CONDEMN THE KKK BECAUSE YOU'RE PLAYING 4D CHESS AND YOU MIGHT NEED THEIR SUPPORT IN 2020

What a savvy guy
>>
File: 1501698696849.jpg (86KB, 401x586px) Image search: [Google]
1501698696849.jpg
86KB, 401x586px
>>137316014
>TRIGGERED
Nope,there are thousands,maybe even hundreds of thousands that gave up on society and you keep pushing more and more people into saying "fuck it" and become an hero merely for the lulz.The joke's on you.
>>
File: Vladimir_Putin_-_2006.jpg (10KB, 220x316px) Image search: [Google]
Vladimir_Putin_-_2006.jpg
10KB, 220x316px
TFW YOU GET A GUY INTO POWER WHO ACTIVELY PROMOTES A CIVIL WAR IN HIS COUNTRY AND YOU CAN JUST SIT BACK AND COLLECT ALL THE SOVIET SATTELITE STATES WITHOUT ANYONE CARING
>>
>>137317299

saying 'fuck it' is the right wing version of saying 'i'm triggered'
>>
>>137316968
Wow such an articulate response - the intellgence of these arguments is really putting me on the backfoot here
>>
b-b-b-b-bump

Someone please tell me how I'm funded by George Soros - then i can complete my 'standard /pol/ defence' bingo card
>>
>>137317948
Hey wassup my chap
I'm funded by Soros also
>>
File: milo.png (379KB, 1406x938px) Image search: [Google]
milo.png
379KB, 1406x938px
>>
>>137318154
I love me some of that sweet CTR moneh
>>
File: king.jpg (209KB, 638x630px) Image search: [Google]
king.jpg
209KB, 638x630px
HIS NAME WAS ALEX JAMES FIELDS JR

HE WAS A PRETTY COOL GUY
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.