[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do black people have more neanderthal genes than white people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: teori.png (690KB, 712x1118px) Image search: [Google]
teori.png
690KB, 712x1118px
Do black people have more neanderthal genes than white people and asians? I've come up with a theory:
>Asians - mostly homo sapian genes; therefore smarter, yet weaker built than whites and blacks

>Whites - more neanderthal genes than asians, yet more homo sapian genes than black people; smarter than blacks, yet weaker build than blacks

>Blacks (africans) - More neanderthal genes than the above (still more homo sapian genes that neanderthal genes); tend to be dumber (they were far behind us in civilization when we got them from africa + some hidden tribes still live in the stone age-ish), also tend to be stronger than the above (always faster and jumping higher and shit in the olympics and shit)

Does my theory sound OK?
>>
>>137308750
Sub-Saharan Africans are the only humans with no Neanderthal admixture my friend, check out Bergmann's rule
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bergmann%27s_rule
>>
>>137310516
This, Neanderthal genes are desirable.
>>
Back of skull and forehead shape look nothing alike, also the left was probably a male's skull.
>>
You have it in reverse, it is the Neanderthal genes that give us our intelligence and Asians got the most of them. Homo sapiens were just more numerous and brutish so they cucked Neanderthals out of existence. It's funny how things repeat themselves isn't it.
>>
>>137310625
>This, Neanderthal genes are desirable.
>Neanderthals all die off
lmao
>>
>>137308750
>>137310516
Before behavioural modernity in Homo sapiens (as neanderthals were already dying out), there's no evidence to suggest archaic sapiens were inherently smarter, the more that's discovered about Neanderthals the smarter and stronger we realise they were, the perception of them has gone from mongoloid troglodytes in the late 1800s to bigger, stronger smarter than sapiens at the same time
>>
>>137311496
>Self Defence Genocide
>>
>>137308750
Actualy africans don't have any neanderthal admixture. Neanderthals had bigger brains than homo sapiens. It's the neanderthal blood that is most likely making asians and europens smarter than niggs.
>>
>>137311496
Neanderthals breed slowly and were better suited to colder climate.
>>
>>137311496

You can make the same argument about white people.
>>
>>137308750
>I've come up with a theory

You poor, dumb bastard.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.