[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fox News just had a segment where a black woman and latina are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: images.duckduckgo.com.png (104KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.png
104KB, 380x250px
You keep fucking pushing it. You just KEEP FUCKING PUSHING IT.

There's going to be hell to pay.

We just wanted to fucking play video games and be cozy. But now it's getting too serious.

You keep trying to kill us softly.

Telling us to lie in a grave.

To even dig the ditch for you.

The jews let the Mexicans invade us. For money. Destroying us. For money.

The blacks even got jewed into being niggers. Worshipping gang culture. Being violent. Being dumb. It's cool to them.

The jews sold off our wealth and industry for globalism.

The white families are fractured between communism and nationalism.

It's breaking now. Can you feel it? It's breaking.

You keep pushing us. We aren't allowed to push back at all without being labeled literally "EVIL".

The deep state. The jews. The arms of the deep state. The MSM.

Fuck your shit. You're telling us war is the only option now. There's no justice. The traitors still roam free. You're telling us it's kill or be killed.

And you're desperately trying to get us to fight each other. And not the real enemy. But we know the real enemy. And we are going to engage that.
>>
File: happypepe.png (171KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
happypepe.png
171KB, 1280x1280px
>>137306060

thoth has blessed me with palindrome digits.
>>
>>137306060
>shit that never happened

Yeah sure, keep larping about race wars and all that stupid bullcrap.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.