[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wow i have to thank the neo nazis at yesterday's rally for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: antifa.jpg (230KB, 600x352px) Image search: [Google]
antifa.jpg
230KB, 600x352px
wow i have to thank the neo nazis at yesterday's rally for handing us that victory on a silver platter. the optics you guys had with the nazi flags and fucking killing someone (rip) them were fucking terrible.
your movement is on a death spiral normies and Centre leaning people will look down on you in disdain for being a bunch of psychopathic killers.
has an antifa member killed anyone recently? no
you lot are pathetic and your breed is dying out.

to all the moderates who will read this post just ditch the nazism and fight for a right cause im not saying go full gommie but ditch the far right politics or you will be doxxed
harrased and have trouble finding a job or a girl in the future.
have a nice day fascist scum your time is almost nearing its end
>>
>>137305840
try harder
it's the optic that the right wanted
meaning you are all going to die
>>
File: 1497838795464.jpg (154KB, 959x771px) Image search: [Google]
1497838795464.jpg
154KB, 959x771px
>>137305840
most human beings could kill that entire collection 4x over with 1 arm
>>
>>137306066
no its going to turn all the light cons and normal people against the white supremacists if they keep acting like this the state will come down fucking hard on them
>>
File: 1502567508338.jpg (195KB, 1200x810px) Image search: [Google]
1502567508338.jpg
195KB, 1200x810px
>>137305840
> If you kill your enemies they win
>>
File: 1502359041666.jpg (114KB, 749x611px) Image search: [Google]
1502359041666.jpg
114KB, 749x611px
>>137305840
Most people already want to kill you faggots, now they're realizing then can.

We're in the process of normalizing dead commies, more fun is sure to come.
>>
>has an antifa member killed anyone recently?
notice how you said recently?
>>
File: antifa.jpg (96KB, 702x691px) Image search: [Google]
antifa.jpg
96KB, 702x691px
>>137305840

>being this irrelevant
>>
>>137306468
>the state will come down fucking hard on them

You see, that only matters when the state is around you.

When you're at school, in your flop houses and clubs, there's no state.
>>
>>137305840
Do try harder.

Oh, btw, everyone in the CI community, including the FBI, knows that both the Stormfronters and Antifa are being run by the Active Measures office of the SVR.

Read your Dugin, idiot. You're being played. Not that you had any idea, of course.
>>
>>137305840
dead commies gets me so hard

no one is joining the ranks of antifa en masse lmfao

yall got ran over by a fuckin 20 year old guy and all you could do was break a window and your own legs trying to bash him

DEAD COMMIES LMFAO
>>
>>137305840
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Baton_Rouge_police_officers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_shooting_of_Dallas_police_officers

bro antifa and blm literally kill cops you really think those people have majority support in america?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.