[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

be honest: if he was elected, how different do you think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

be honest: if he was elected, how different do you think this would all be?
>>
>>137303801
white slavery
(i mean the blatant kind run by darkies, not the crypto kind run by jews we currently have)
>>
>>137303801
He would be a complete pushover and accomplish none of his goals
>>
It would be the same, Bernie is a liberal reformist
>>
>>137303801
MANDATORY GAY SEX EVERY DAY AT 12PM
>https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mde+paradigm+shift
VID RELATED BUT INSTEAD OF 2070 JUST PUT 2018
>>
I'm sure you retards would still be out murdering innocent people for no reason
>>
File: DECLINE IN NUMBERS.jpg (91KB, 705x349px) Image search: [Google]
DECLINE IN NUMBERS.jpg
91KB, 705x349px
>>137304482
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0&t=651s
>>
>>137303801
It would be the same circumstances but with the roles reversed in my opinion.
>>
>>137303801
he would have gotten shot way before he got close enough to an election! in 0bama case Americans would rather have a half breed nigger as potus the a communist jew
>>
The media would be kissing his ass despite him falling asleep at the microphone doing absolutely nothing. Libshits would probably be bitching about muh free school and healthcare that would take years to put into effect, if it's even possible at all which most economists say absolutely not. At least Late Night with Colbert would be replaced with Larry Wilmore.
>>
>>137303801
You know how the Netherlands has legal prostitution, and your visit will be subsidised by the state if you're disabled? It would be like that, except the subsidies would go towards nonwhite patrons, especially recent immigrants. And the entire US Navy would be repurposed to sail to and from Africa 24/7 picking up anybody who claimed to be a refugee. Oh, and the whole free college/wiping student debt thing? Members of the armed forces would no longer get it, but any girl from an ethnically privileged background who chose to become a public sex worker could attend university free for life.
>>
>>137304482
well if gay sex wasn't mandatory how would we be able to know if they had to pay the cis-tax?
moron.
>>
>>137305164
NOT BLACK ENOUGH DESU
>>
Tbh I don't know if this website would exsist anymore, he'd find some way to outlaw internet "hate speech" and please the bloated land whales
>>
>>137303801
There wouldn't be any protests because the snowflakes would have got what they wanted. Stormfags and kekistani faggots would just slowly slink back to online forums and simmer until the next election.
>>
>>137303801
pic related but on a whole country level
>>
File: blurr.png (183KB, 183x533px) Image search: [Google]
blurr.png
183KB, 183x533px
>>137304501
why are you here?
>>
>>137305337
i DON'T KNOW ANON
>>
File: be brit two.jpg (388KB, 1242x1791px) Image search: [Google]
be brit two.jpg
388KB, 1242x1791px
>>137303801
white's don't know, what its like, to be in the ghetto.
They don't know whats like to be trans.

They don't know what its like to mexican.

They don't don't know how to be jewish.

> so we are going to chop there dicks off and have mandatory gay sex.

> we are going to make them lay in the sun and work for blacks as slaves and be beaten until they have the same IQ.

>and of course they need to be gased to understand they holocaust experience.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.