[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, anons. I'm back with my semi-compilation of the tragic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 8

File: 1502575760187.jpg (229KB, 807x774px) Image search: [Google]
1502575760187.jpg
229KB, 807x774px
Hello, anons. I'm back with my semi-compilation of the tragic event in Charlottesville.
Let us begin the dump.

In relation to the handsome snow-removal expert.
Circulating theories:
>Alt-Right attendies collaborated/formed and executed a terror plot in response to their premature dispersal of the Unite-the-Right Rally.
>Alt-Right is being framed and defamed/defaced(smear campaigne) as part of a larger conspiracy to ensure that future administrations(controlled by the party) can compete against Trump. Securing their position in the future election in order to introduce their doctorine/law, and to ensure that future elections will follow the same course and ensure constant control over the elections(and thus ensure repeated victory).
>The driver was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and panicked due to civil unrest/disobedience during the protest/counter-protest, and is completely unrelated to the protests.
If you have more theories please reply to this thread for discussion.

Cont.
>>
File: IMG_5893.jpg (100KB, 782x442px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5893.jpg
100KB, 782x442px
>>
File: 1502580577387.jpg (42KB, 559x300px) Image search: [Google]
1502580577387.jpg
42KB, 559x300px
>>137299834
Response of the event:
>Fear. The logical path to follow when trying to disintegrate an opposing force is to disperse, alienate, or otherwise push away from the movements objectives. In this case it is Right-Wing, conservative Americans fearing being associated with, or being accused of, terrorism and anti-American sentiment, as well as guilt-tripping. This leads to natural disbandment of the party as those who identify with, or participated in, the movement begin to question the cause, values, and statements of the movement, and thus begin to look for new "tribes" to join in order to regain their sense of community/unity/commradery that was fulfilled through singular-identity.(ex: moving from Right to Left)
This "fear" aspect takes on many forms, from negative-associations to erronous prosecution of otherwise innocent people.(innocent people meaning bystanders and participants who were ill-informed, ill-prepared, or ill-advised, and people who were/are the target of mass media propaganda aimed o demoralize and dehumanize a specific group of people)
>Cheer. Those who are blindly supporting the outcome of the event for whatever reason.
>Confusion. Make no mistake that those who listen to televised media, or browse popular online media hubs will know about the event, but will not turly know about the circumstances surrounding the event
>Affirmative Action. The media, as well as the city officials, are taking a firm stance on the event. Sadly they are doing a disservice to the people by prematurely associating the incident with the protests, and by extension, to the participants.
If you have things you'd like to add please reply to this thread so we can discuss them.
In relation to /pol/ there has been a massive increase in traffic/posting. So much so that the servers delayed people's posts. Mostly negative and dehumanizing posts. A truly classic raid IMO.
Cont.
>>
File: 1502579462277.jpg (454KB, 747x907px) Image search: [Google]
1502579462277.jpg
454KB, 747x907px
>>137300104
The reason for this is because of the associations created between 4chan's /pol/ board and the "Alt-Right" movement through pigeonholing and mislabeling of its users.

Undetermined variables:
There are a lot of undetermined variables at play that I am currently unaware of. I will list such below and hopefully you anons can shed some light.
>Unite-the-Right Rally, purpose of the protest/demonstration, events that transpired during and after, and official city response during and after.
If you have information regarding this aspect please post here with some evidence, as without evidence your word cannot be taken seriously.
>Busing in of Antifa terror group in response to the demonstration. Which is clearly intended to excite violence as the two groups have seriously differeing political and social views/beliefs/values, and, when in contact with one another, have a tendincy to become aggressive and hostile towards one another as demonstrated in past clashes between the two groups.
>Insufficient/deliberate police response to the escalating situation. Apparently a state of emergency was announced, but the "anti-racist" protestors were not dispersed, unlike the "Alt-Right" group which had allegedly been forced into the crowd of the opposition which led to minor violence. This can be loosely linked to the actions taken by the driver if he is proven to have been, or knows someone who was, at the rally and was attacked.
>The car of the alleged suspect and that shown in the video have subtle differences. Notably a decal stripe down its center, among a couple other differences.
If anyone has anymore unconfirmable/unconfirmed information please share itt.

Cont.
>>
File: 1502596306796.png (426KB, 498x533px) Image search: [Google]
1502596306796.png
426KB, 498x533px
>>137300249
Known chronology of the events:
If someone can correct me here I would be deeply indebted to you.
-Alt-Right rally happens
-Antifa show up to challenge them
-Police force the groups into the same space knowing full well the volatility between the two groups
-The antifa continue to protest into the morning
-Driver plows into crowd seemingly intentionally
-Mass hysteria ensues

Considerations:
>The airbags did not deploy during the crash. I am unsure of the make or model, nor am I automobile savvy, however I have been in more than a few crashes in my life-time. With this anecodal evidence I suspect that the airbags SHOULD have deployed during the frontal collision.(A collision strong enought to tear off the front bumper)
>The driver was no stranger to the vehicle, and had absolute control over it. During its foward acceleration, and reverse, the driver maintained complete control of the vehicle, leading me to suspect this person had prior training with the car.
>The alleged suspect and the enhanced photograph of the actual driver do not match. The suspect is basically a NEET looking, round faced boy. While the driver in the photo appears to be in his late 20s to mid 30s(possibly in his early 40s). The driver appears conentrated on his rear-view mirror. He does not seem visibly worried or distressed at the approaching bystanders/protesters.(He may be looking beyond them if you are to follow the theory of agents/operatives overseeing the event in case of failure.)

Cont.
>>
File: 1502581060127.png (338KB, 556x740px) Image search: [Google]
1502581060127.png
338KB, 556x740px
>>137300388
Other:
>Helo gets downed for some reason. Most probably due to mechanical malfunctions.(allegedly the helo in question had been in an accident previously in 2010, lending credibility to this theory) But a conspiracy-theory is floating around that the helo, part of the CPD arsenal, had obtained footage of the car and driver, and the subsequent, but silent, arrest of the suspect. Such information would destroy the credibility of the current narrative, and so was intentionally sabatoged.

Things we should look out for:
Video survailence of the car from different institutions. In a city there is bound to be more than a few security cameras situated in places where the street is in view. These pieces of data can be vital to piecing together how the driver conducted himself before, during, and after the incident.
If you have anything else you'd like to contribute please share itt.

Thanks for reading.
>>
File: 1502568774465.png (619KB, 635x423px) Image search: [Google]
1502568774465.png
619KB, 635x423px
>>137300499
Shameless self bump.
>>
File: 1502610880831.png (968KB, 1076x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1502610880831.png
968KB, 1076x1152px
>>137300755
Shameless self bump. Why am I going from page 8 to 9? Is it some anti-spam measure?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.