[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you lads ever get exhausted by politics, and the general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 122203904394.png (1MB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
122203904394.png
1MB, 1024x640px
Any of you lads ever get exhausted by politics, and the general hopelessness of it?

I'm starting to question if it's worthwhile wasting so much of my life being pissed of all the time.

When you are passionate about it, it can be all consuming. I need to take a step back.
>>
i feel you
>>
>>137298582
We're winning, you shill. White births are once again a majority in the US, illegal spics are being deported left and right, and the muslim ban was upheld.
>>
>>137298582
which part of 'here forever' is difficult to understand?
>>
I'm slowly moving to the left and i feel more alive than ever, i might join an Anti-Fa group in my town
>>
File: 1497525968631.jpg (102KB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
1497525968631.jpg
102KB, 491x750px
>>137298582
>being on /pol
Man just get out of here this place is the dumbest shit ever..just a bunch of sjws with new name/ideology. Go live your life forge ur own path .. im leaving this shithole as well...
>INB4 muh muh sage muh shill
>>
Lurker here. The 'politics' everyone talks about is just WWE for the upper classes. Mindless entertainment that pays the rent of journalists and reporters. It boils down to gossip about shallow issues. The best you can do is to take care of your local community. Have a concrete, achievable goal within your town. Do not give your eyes, mind and money to the media vultures. That's the most powerful vote you have: the one with your wallet.
>>
File: newyork.jpg (90KB, 796x1044px) Image search: [Google]
newyork.jpg
90KB, 796x1044px
>>137298771
Not shilling for anything, just having a bit of a gay existentialist moment.

Will there ever be a moment you have won? Or is it a constant exhausting battle? In the end we all fucking die, and it's left to the next generation to fuck things up.

So much of what I have come to believe in is about preservation, but it seems all things eventually wilt and die, and that I'm engaged in a losing struggle from the start.
>>
>>137298582

why the flag larping?

If they instituted usa state flags, I would proudly fly my NC flag and be abused by about 49 other states. SO FUCKING WHAT.

flag larpers are pussies.
>>
>>137298582

What issues are you talking about. Maybe I can help you have peace in your mind. Don't browse /pol/, this place is a sewer of meaningless news.
>>
>>137300093
Because I live in the UK which has hate speech laws, and due to my paranoia I always try to conceal my flag with a random one.

Gay as fuck, but there you go.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.