[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had hopes for you guys, I really did, but after the events

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Defeat.jpg (247KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Defeat.jpg
247KB, 960x540px
I had hopes for you guys, I really did, but after the events of Charlottesville it's pretty clear that white people are brainwashed beyond salvation, it's impossible to wake you up, even if Muslims nuked one of your cities you'd still let them in.
The Muslims and Jews have control over your media, Jews themselves currently control every aspect of western culture, but they will be stomped on by Muslims eventually.

And to all the Leftypol faggots, you pathetic degenerates will also be stomped by the muds, enjoy your days while you still can you pathetic race traitors.
>>
>>137298263
theres always Russia to save the day
>>
>>137298263
>but after the events of Charlottesville it's pretty clear that white people are brainwashed beyond salvation
The event where a neo-Nazi plowed into a group of people?
>>
File: IMG_7016.jpg (139KB, 750x862px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7016.jpg
139KB, 750x862px
>>137298263
Fucking this
Just look a this.
Whites are happy with purposely ending themselves, we don't even have to point it out, the media, leftists, non-whites already openly say they want whitey to die out, and what does whitey say "Yes!"

It still amazes me how the race the invented pretty much everything, built civilization lets themselves die so easily.
Its just baffling.
>>
>>137298263
The biggest problem facing whites and conservatives right now is disloyalty and these traitorous cucks who are apologetic to criminal leftist thugs.

I didn't hear one "conservative" bring up BLM violence and black hate crimes against whites. These statistics needs to be plastered EVERYWHERE. Instead the GOP cucks profusely apologize and condemn these protests.
>>
File: IMG_7001.png (2MB, 750x4856px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7001.png
2MB, 750x4856px
>>137298676
I mean look at how many people (mostly whites) agree with this kike literally saying whitey was never oppressed (which is an egregious claim) but whitey happily says "its true we deserve it!" Like fucking trained dogs.
>>
>>137298463
It's a meme they're cucked as well
>>137298467
Yeah
Reminder that he did nothing wrong
>>
>>137298676
>>137298942
I have an American white friend on kikebook, and I dropped tons of redpills on him but it's useless
>>
America is not yet lost, but it is close to it.
Fight intelligently bros - dodge the publicity stunts like this, bros.
>>
>>137298676
>Whites are happy with purposely ending themselves
I'm not. You're not.
>>137298463
>>137298467
>>137298927
>>137299039
>>137299556
Those guys aren't.
>>
>>137298676
They got Jewed, decades of effective brainwashing would do that to you, or maybe they have cuck genes

Look at t*rks for example, they did a lot of horrible shit and they're still proud of it
>>
>>137299688
There's far too few, just hope for a massive natural disaster, that's the only thing that might save you.
>>
>>137299688
Of course, but we're in small numbers.
I just don't understand why over 80% of whites have that behavior, the ones who stand up for their race are a tiny minority.

How do we wake up the rest?
>>
File: 1489556225749.jpg (42KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
1489556225749.jpg
42KB, 641x530px
It's the guilt. Whites are so sensitive to society frowning on them that they have elevated moral signalling to the highest form of virtue. They would rather die than have someone call them a bad person. In a moral homogenous society this works very well to keep people in line with minimal investment and brutality. But now we just have all these other races running around who don't work like that and the guilt reflex is just a button they can smash for free gibs and they don't give a damn about us. They will just keep hitting the guilt button on whitey until he kills himself in repentance.

And then when they finally succeed to crash and burn everything the west has built in the past millennium 90% of them will starve to death because there will be no more society to leech of.

I want to fight for our people, but seeing the state of most of them I often wonder if varg might be right and the only thing we can do is just crash this system as soon as possible and start anew with just the few % of people who have enough sense of self interest not to commit suicide as soon as someone calls them bad.
>>
>>137301129
If you realize how ape shit the left is going over one death and 20 injuries, you realize how frail their "kill white males" narrative really is.

1. At best they achieve a light skinned mixed race over class that rules all the filthy dark skins. Seriously. This is the best the left wing and the white self hater can hope for.

2. Historically, only whites have been able to force other whites to mix race. As the racial makeup of the USA and Europe get ever less white, the amount of White Traitor Enforcers shrinks. The non white citizens have not become easier to control either. They have seen the self hatred evident in "white" Jewish media and are wondering when they will get their white girlfriend. (This will wake up a lot of self haters who though that they could have their cake and eat it too on integration. I.E. Integration for thee but not for me.)

3. Once you realize the demographic tilt that is going to happen in the next 50 years, you can use even yesterday's chaos to turn some fence sitters. (If white's weren't forced to integrate and fund nigger welfare, they wouldn't be so upset with other races.)
>>
File: 1502530247406.jpg (104KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
1502530247406.jpg
104KB, 500x629px
>>137300475
>>137300606
>>137301129
We're in small numbers, but we have immense moment and are in growing in numbers rapidly. We post-Weimar Republic soon lads.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.