[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can all get help. I'm here to help you. You're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0776.jpg (109KB, 1125x676px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0776.jpg
109KB, 1125x676px
You can all get help.
I'm here to help you.
You're being radicalized by Russian interests.
Some of you will mock me for this but I hope some of you will contact me.
I'm willing to help you guys. I understand how stressful young men can be capitalized on and turned into political pawns.
We're here to help.
Peace.
>>
>>137297481
I thought it was the Chinese?
>>
>>137297679
Nah man, Reptilians.

On a more serious note, that nigger lover probably just tries to dox people contacting him.
>>
>>137297481
>You're being radicalized by Russian interests.
Oh my god, you people are literally insane.

The right was holding a meeting and were attacked by the left. The right had a permit. The left didn't. The left showed up for no other reason than to attack the right, and they showed up with weapons, just like they have been doing for literally every single right wing political event in the past few years.

How the fuck are the russians responsible for this? It's the jewish media and universities who are radicalizing leftists and trying to turn them into communist partisans. The right is trying to mediate sanity in this, and is being attacked nonstop.

You fags are so brainwashed though that every time your narrative falls apart (IE always) you blame the Russian boogeyman the MSM points you at.
>>
>>137297955
Dude just contact us. No doxxing.
We want to help you
>>
>>137297955
>probably just tries to dox people
that WOULD be hilarious
>>
File: stainedpepe.jpg (246KB, 452x649px) Image search: [Google]
stainedpepe.jpg
246KB, 452x649px
>>137297481
WWIII is going to be an intentional false flag to retain power structures in China, Israel, E.U., U.S.A., and Russia.
>>
Someone needs to do this so they can find out what kind of anti-Russian propaganda they're feeding to people.
>>
>>137297481

You're going to be one of the first at the end of a rope, faggot.
>>
File: trust me.png (24KB, 1078x1182px) Image search: [Google]
trust me.png
24KB, 1078x1182px
>>137297481
>I'm here to help you.
>>
>>137297481
Heil Hitler!
>>
Bait. Saged
>>
Yes join us in doing the bidding of our kike masters:

We will import millions of shitskins to keep your wages low.
But because they can't sustain themselves you will have to pay the welfare to keep them fucking and reproducing without having to worry about taking care of their fucking kids.
>>
Dude I want to help you
>>
>>137297481
All kikes must go.
gas yourself.
>>
This is the kike that got World Peace pulled from Adult Swim if you weren't aware
>>
hahaha what a faggot
>>
>>137297481
>You're being radicalized by Russian interests.
Go fuck urself - we're busy getting drunk
>>
>>137297481
He's lying, don't let them erase your history fellow pedes.
>>
>>137297481
want out?
lmao just walk away from the fucking computer, nigga
>>
>>137298393
Ah so you are advertising your twitter.
>>
>>137297481
You're pawns to your masters as well, choose your side wisely
>>
>>137297481

Tim leave or get redpilled and make Awesome Show Season 6: Tom Goes to the Fuhrer.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.