[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are hundreds of people dying in the mediterran sea RIGHT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 45

File: refugees_boat.jpg (152KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
refugees_boat.jpg
152KB, 1024x614px
There are hundreds of people dying in the mediterran sea RIGHT NOW and many thousand more are in danger.

No onr cares.

But when a PoC/Muslim does something to whites, its all over the media for WEEKS, creating fear of migrants, muslims and PoC.

Why dont you have any compassion for those in need of help?

Why does the EU try to keep migrants fleeing war, poverty and famine out?
>>
>>137296601
People will site their culture, saying it is incompatible with our own and will cause problems. We need to help these people, how can we claim we are the developed world when we show no compassion. The people on this board forget that they are a sheep to their environment and would behave differently depending on where they were born. I don't believe these people should just be put straight on the streets however we need to try and cultivate these people into our own culture to the point of which they can integrate. Multiculturalism in the form of different traditions, holidays and foods is no issue to me, however principles of the land must apply. We should care more about these people. It's not their right to be saved. It's not our obligation. However so called classical liberals should not pretend like it's not happening.
>>
>>137296601
since the fuckers made their own bed, and should SLEEP in it. perpetuating HOME INVASION to sleep in another person's bed is never acceptable.
>>
https://qz.com/1052521/doctors-without-borders-is-quitting-mediterranean-rescue-missions-for-fear-of-being-shot-by-coastguard/

And they will have harder times when NGO kikes take out their boats. Good luck with your rubber shit nigga. Sea is long and Poseidon is cruel.
>>
>>137296601
Why did they get in a fucking boat with nowhere to go? Looks uncomfy af. What's the point in keeping people alive who refuse to work to keep themselves alive?
>>
Whites won't go away like these losers in /pol/ think, just go out and try to be social and have kids fuckers, women choose black men because at least they have the balls to talk to them, fucking virgin 4channers blaming everything on a strawman, fuck you
>>
>>137296601
yes, we must accept these people who have turned their own country into an unlivable hell. They have so much to offer
>>
>>137296601
Let them in your own country, nigger lover
>>
>>137296601
Not sure if you are a troll or not. But if you aren't I'm sure you can see the quality of the discourse on this board....
>>
>>137296601
Ironic argument when the left has been harping on about White racists and slavery in America when they support a group of people who actively push against Women's rights and another group who's history is enslaving people since before the whites.

Real fucking interesting, aint it?
>>
>people
>>
Funny thing is I bet all these people will wake up tommorow, and just act like normal people. Say hi to the Muslim who serves them at the store, not shout abuse at the black guy on the train. They are just a bunch of faggot larpers
>>
>>137296601
>There are hundreds of people dying in the mediterran sea RIGHT NOW and many thousand more are in danger.
Praise Poseidon, saviour of Europe.
>>
File: fellow pol.png (11KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
fellow pol.png
11KB, 225x224px
Hello, new friend from the dox twitter. Did you read the rules. Remember, you can suck Jamal's dick, but please don't enter this room while cum is still dripping from your mouth.
>>
>>137296601
Why do you keep posting this thread daily?
>>
File: Jews-Opinions-On-White-People.jpg (298KB, 1516x810px) Image search: [Google]
Jews-Opinions-On-White-People.jpg
298KB, 1516x810px
>>137296601
Niggers rape 100 white women a day in the US, and islamic terrorists have been responsible for almost 30,000 terrorist attacks since 9/11. Jews are replacing whites in their own countries with non-whites and plan to violently exterminate them once they lose majority control.

Your opinions are irrelevant. Ideally we would sink those boats, shoot them at the borders, and they would stop coming. Those people all had more money saved up than I do, it costs like 10 grand to get a seat on that boat.
>>
>>137298468
They aren't genetically programed to be oppressive to women. They were indoctrinated into thinking that way. You can teach them differently. They are still as human as you.
>>
>>137298655
Digits confirm. He is here.
>THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON
>>
>>137298712
He's either payed or mentally ill.
probably the latter
>>
>>137297483
>It's their religion
It's not their religion, it's their culture! They just need to grow up with our degenerate nihilistic society to fit in

>It's their culture
WOW how racist of you, your culture isn't any better. Whatabout Westboro Baptist Church? Whatabout gay wedding cakes?
>>
File: 1502567164314.jpg (240KB, 939x630px) Image search: [Google]
1502567164314.jpg
240KB, 939x630px
>>137296601
Bitch I'm 'merican don't you see we have an epidemic here in the States? We are in severe short supply on Dodge Chargers. No time for niggers drowning in the Med
>>
File: OH YOU!.jpg (94KB, 558x384px) Image search: [Google]
OH YOU!.jpg
94KB, 558x384px
>>137296601
>Oh nice, this same exact thread again.
>>
File: The+sad+reality+2_9f11d4_6177503.jpg (738KB, 900x1998px) Image search: [Google]
The+sad+reality+2_9f11d4_6177503.jpg
738KB, 900x1998px
>>137296601
Why do they systematically genocide white south africans without media coverage or legal repercussion?
>>
>>137297636
>general populous is responsible
How?
>>
>>137296601
I honestly do have compassion for these people. I also have compassion for stray animals, but that doesnt mean ive adopted 10 cats. The reality is if we open the floodgates to these people more and more will come, and eventually our countries will be just as shit as the ones they are fleeing. They stupidly let their populations spiral out of control and now just expect to spill over into western countries.
>>
>>137298983
Of course western culture is superior. Stop constructing a straw man, judge a cultrure by the rights of women. They are human however.
>>
>>137296601
because they will only bring war, poverty and famine with them
>>
>>137298922
>>137298655
>>137298922
Check these digits and keep the Mediterranean sea migrant boat free
>>
File: jrtajajraarj.png (664KB, 745x495px) Image search: [Google]
jrtajajraarj.png
664KB, 745x495px
>>137296601
>>
>>137299532
Assuming all refugees are poor and uneducated. Nice.
>>
>>137296601
>Why does the EU try to keep migrants fleeing war, poverty and famine out?
Because third world migrants are war, poverty and famine. They bring it with them wherever they go.
>>
>>137299702
because they in fact are.
>>
>>137296601
>There are hundreds of people dying in the mediterran sea RIGHT NOW and many thousand more are in danger.
That is what happens when you crowd yourself on a rickety boat and try and cross a sea.
>No onr cares.
They put themselves on that boat.
>But when a PoC/Muslim does something to whites, its all over the media for WEEKS, creating fear of migrants, muslims and PoC.
The white person was a victim of a Muslims choice of action. Are you suggesting that Muslims can't make their own choices and suffer the outcome of those choices? Like they are a child that needs looking after?
>Why dont you have any compassion for those in need of help?
I have compassion for those who need help, I have no compassion for those who make bad choices and expect people to save them from themselves.
Because they are not the world's babysitter. If you fuck up your own home you don't have the right to move into someone elses. Clean your own room.
>>
>>137299736
Are people from the middle east genetically prone to creating war poverty and famine?
>>
>>137299852
Citation please.
>>
>>137299920
If they're muslim, yes.
>>
>>137297483
Obvious kike shitposting. If they cant survive in their own country they deserve to die, its the way of life anon, only the smartest, and strongest survive, and if an organism cannot adapt, than it is resigned to become extinct.
>>
And how is that our problem? Those people "dying" aren't our friends.
>>
>>137299702
What does that have to do with what I said?
They may be smart and educated but it won't stop the clash between religion/beliefs/etc, it won't stop poverty and it won't stop famine.
>>
>>137300029
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/03/14/migrant-crisis-two-thirds-of-arrivals-are-basically-illiterate/
>>
>>137297483
refugees cause a burden on society. social security, crime, lack of job creation (they take jobs). no alliances are formed, no debt is created. it is a total loss for the host country.

in ten or twenty years all lower class jobs will be replaced by automation, refugees aren't even a long term investment either.

now if you want real growth, that is done with more universities to encourage foreign rich families to sent their children to your country. this form of multiculturalism not only enriches society with new talent but also strengthens ties with their country of origin. this is future proof as the future will not need burger flippers or factory workers monitoring machinery.
>>
>>137300033
So you can be genetically Muslim?
>>
>>137296601
They won't fix their own country. Fuck em. We all got problems.
>>
>>137300036
Bad argument. The organisms are adapting by moving to a safe area. You wouldn't survive there why do you expect them to be able to?
>>
>>137296601

>Why does the EU try to keep war, poverty and famine out?
>>
>>137296601

> But when a PoC/Muslim does something to whites, its all over the media for WEEKS, creating fear of migrants, muslims and PoC.
i think you are confusing PoC/Muslim with "alleged white male supremacist nazis". Either that our you are completely delusional and shouldn't be taken seriously.

> There are hundreds of people dying in the mediterran sea RIGHT NOW and many thousand more are in danger. No onr cares.
Damn right, i don't. It was not me who told them to come here for free gibs. If you cross the ocean in hopes of free money, shelter and food for no work (or to spread your backwater piece of shit religion to other countries) despite knowing the dangers, then by all means go on. But don't expect anyone to feel sad about the death of future welfare leeches who just as well could have traveled to some country in south africa instead - or to Israel. But hey, those do not give away free gibs, so why bother, right?
>>
>>137300101
This article claims that 85 percent is unskilled? And around 15 percent have degrees. What is the criteria for unskilled? What did these people do before moving? Live on non existent welfare?
>>
>>137300287
Bad argument see: Rhodesia

Their countries suck because they suck, and they'll make any country they settle suck. Its nobody elses responsibility to take care of them. Subhuman fucking niggers destroy everything.
>>
>>137300128
inbred middle easterners, yes
>>
>>137296601
>Muh bait threads
Kys OP
Sage
>>
>>137300113
A million migrants are a million loaves of bread sold, a million pairs of shoes bought, a million shirts bought that helps businesses. Having migration is not necessary a bad thing having over migration is.
>in ten or twenty years all lower class jobs will be replaced by automation, refugees aren't even a long term investment either.
Assuming.
>>
>>137296601
They don't belong in Europe, send them back, or ferry them to Poseidon's Underwater Palace instead.
>>
>>137300775
I didn't even read it but I presume they raped preteen girls.
>>
>>137300918
Shit, forgot to sage
sage
>>
>>137296601
>There are hundreds of people dying in the mediterran sea RIGHT NOW
Then they ought to stay away from the sea, it's quite simple really.
>>
>>137296601
>Why dont you have any compassion for those in need of help?
Why should I? Serious question...
>>
>>137300914
by white earned tax money

not an argument. thank fuck they are pulling out of the mediterranean
>>
>>137296601
dead niggers dead niggers dead niggers

MY DICK IS SO FUCKING HARD
>>
>>137300287
That none of our business, would they let us flood their lands ? no way, they'd be at us with machetes.
>>
>>137296601
>people

lmao
>>
>>137300796
Many political scientists argue that geographical reasons are huge factor in the development of societies. There is tons of history behind the development of different societies, I get the feeling that you would rather just rule the difference genetic, say their sub-human. Becuase it makes you feel superior, it's much easier than reading books on political science or history. You don't make arguments, you call people niggers and say look at county x! It's shit! Anyone who disagrees with you, will simply be labelled a cuck or kike. Because it's easier than having a complicated thought.
>>
>>137296601
>No one cares.
ok and who cares about us? you sure as fuck don't, and nobody in any western government gives a shit about us either. so what are you going to do to help us?
>>
>>137301094
>earned
You mean, what they would earn if the refugees didn't hog al of them good high paying positions they are known and very able to maintain, right?
>>
>>137301190
Yes they might, we are the advanced society. We should act like it.
>>
>>137301554
name ONE (1) successful black nation
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-30-08-48-24-1.png (148KB, 1080x1842px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-30-08-48-24-1.png
148KB, 1080x1842px
>>137300775
>>
>>137300923
"I didn't even read it"
>>
>>137301857
yes, I openly stated so, nigger apologist.
>>137301675
read up on what the EFF does to white south africans you piece of shit of a person.
>>
File: serveimage-15.jpg (854KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage-15.jpg
854KB, 2400x1600px
>>137296601
It's their own fault and the fault of their local politicians/ngo/humantrafficer shitheads that tell people
>go to europe, you get everything for free and even a few grand on top you can send back to your family. It's just a short swim and bam you're in Germany/Sweden/UK. You don't need any skills, it will work and we will arrange everything for a few shekels...
So the entirefamily decides to pay for a young and strong guy to go to the promised land where the houses are great and the money gets given to you for free.

So the trek to Libya begins, to a civil war ridden shithole where a few other that believed the same bullshit are already pilled up across the entire coast
>all people that have 0 perspective, 0 skills/qualifications and 0 chance to get official refugee status.
Ducking away from the countless militias, police, etc hoping to hop on a not sea worthy boat to cross the fucking mediterranean sea or at least make it into international waters where a stupid NGO will "rescue" them...

Next step is they either drown or make it to some italian shithole harbor where is all the officials are completely overwhelmed so literally nothing changes compared to libya, it's just a Italian camp with a lot of nothing until their documents get processed of they just run away and live there in a shanty town with absolute zero perspective, jobs or anything...

>it takes them over 6 months to process anything because of the sheer mass and complicated work that has to be done
>99% will no get refugee status so they get deported, can stay in the shanty town camp or will sooner or later fuck off to calais in hopes to get a better live in the UK with the same absolute 0 perspective.
>>
File: cugir.jpg (168KB, 565x721px) Image search: [Google]
cugir.jpg
168KB, 565x721px
I wiss all nigger/sandnigger in ONG ONJEWS boats dice in the mediteraneum
>>
>>137296601
Those fuckers chose this themselves. Now they should die. Or be eliminated.
>>
>>137301797
Most people migrating are not from those countries, you were taught to read. They were not. As cringey as this sounds literacy is a privilege. Given the same opportunity they would be able to read. If you disagree it means you beliveve you are genetically superior. And not just a few points of iq, like next stage of human development superior. Which is scientifically laughable
>>
>>137301675
>we are the advanced society.
Think you're better than africans eh, you might be a racist.
>>
>>137302043
Not an argument.
This random group does bad things.... All people who aren't white and from my country do bad things?
>>
>>137296601
>Hurr durr.
They are dying? Why aren't they dead yet? Those people are cancer that ruined their own country, nature and don't respect any human being.
>>
File: NEPTUNE.jpg (400KB, 823x1024px) Image search: [Google]
NEPTUNE.jpg
400KB, 823x1024px
>>137296601
Rimy and ancient NEPTUNE needs souls to swell the ranks of nereids and tritons. Don't they teach you anything at NWO school, Mr Fake-flag faggot?
>>
File: 1500260952695.jpg (32KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
1500260952695.jpg
32KB, 400x325px
>>137302301
>Africans are just as smart as us
>its not their fault
>They were good boys
>>
>>137302458
I don't think I'm genetically superior. I was lucky enough to be born into a more advanced society. If an African family had a baby here it would integrate into our society the same as I do. There are many factors both political and geographical that have led to different levels of advancement. Strawman again. No argument again.
>>
File: a_plea_for_james_watson_600.gif (88KB, 600x532px) Image search: [Google]
a_plea_for_james_watson_600.gif
88KB, 600x532px
>>137302301
>guy who discovered DNA also discovers that niggers are literally subhuman
>shunned by the (((scientific))) community and forced to sell his Nobel prize
>being able to read is a privilege; whilst niggers never even invented written language
>just a few points of iq
>>
>>137301554
Many JEWISH political scientists argue that its geopgraphical and not genetic (btw what a pathetic appeal to authority shill). Simple observations such as the difference between fast food joints in predominantly white neighborhoods vs those in black neighborhoods proves otherwise. Niggers are violent, stupid, loud, and lazy. Theyre lesser humans and they periodically starve because theyre too stupid to correctly operate a society. Nobody needs niggers roaming their streets, and you're not going to do anything but wreck a pristine white society by introducing useless bush niggers into it.
>>
>>137301554
Btw I am superior, far superior, and its due to genetic makeup. Thats fact.
>>
>>137302773
If you were born in Africa? Thrown into an African tribe say in Kenya. Would you grow up as a westerner? Would you be the smartest in the village? Look at the development of societies on the macro level.
>>
>>137302784
Nigger faggot
>>
>>137296601
>There are hundreds of people dying in the Mediterranean sea right now.
Me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiH1Bk6WmvI
>>
File: 1496103348666.jpg (2MB, 3000x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1496103348666.jpg
2MB, 3000x1800px
>>137296601
>>
>>137298340
Yurbab gay big
>>
>>137303142
Thanks for letting me know I'm winning the argument. Isn't it annoying when you can't offend your way to winning an argument.
>>
This article....this... https://wundergroundmusic.com/syrian-promoter-sells-boat-party-record-time/
>>
>>137296601
>people
they wouldn't even be in the med if (((someone))) didn't kill gadaffi.
>>
>>137296601
>No onr cares.

Well, presumably they care. If they have family or friends, probably those people care, too. But why should a stranger care?
>>
War is over besides go to Iran or jordan.
Migrants aren't refugees so fuck off.
And when the fuck was Muslim any color then shit brown.
>>
>>137296601
>people
>>
>>137296601
I bet your flag is either USA, leaf, or straya, the suboptimal shitposting is showing.
>>
>>137303075
if he was born into africa his main concern would be raping infants. They will never integrate nor belong, and I will actively make sure to spread racism and xenophobia onto my countrymen. if I ever get into a situation where I am forced to surrender my property to ease the life of a migrant, I will burn the house down along with its new inhabitants, gleefully and ready for prison.

this is not culture and we neither need or want them here. You are not European anymore, and have no say in the matter. do whatever the fuck you wish with your poo infested hellscape of an island, and further advocate multiculturalism there exclusively, thank you.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/1362134/South-African-men-rape-babies-as-cure-for-Aids.html
>>
File: alfrd.jpg (557KB, 1221x900px) Image search: [Google]
alfrd.jpg
557KB, 1221x900px
>>137296601

They're coming here of their OWN FREE WILL.

Just because you're a migrant we have no responsibilities to these people who just wanna come here and live off the fat of the country.
>>
>>137296601
good.
>>
>>137302867
Can you grow food and create wealth in a desert? Plus you do know that black people in the US have only been legally equal for the last 50 odd years? That nothing.. Social mobility isnt an instant thing. Western Germans are better off than eastern Germans, and they are both white, it takes generations.
>>
>>137296601
>There are hundreds of "people" sinking their boats in the mediterran sea RIGHT NOW and many thousand more are in danger because they are near other "people"

>Media talks of little else

>But when a mudslime does something to whites, its all over the media covers #notallmuslims #islamhasnothingtodowithterrism #prayforXdonothing

>Why dont you have any compassion for "those" invading Europe, they just want to rape and murder a little?

>Why does the EU try to get "people" to move to Europe to displace whites?

Fixed your narrative. NP
>>
File: 1501008814463.png (490KB, 2810x4096px) Image search: [Google]
1501008814463.png
490KB, 2810x4096px
>>137296601
>fleeing war, poverty and famine
>>
>>137296601
>lets destroy our countries so some violent subhuman niggers can get away from their countrymen
Niggers are about 1% of the population in Australia and most of them are Sudanese refugees and there is an african gang causing a violent crime wave never seen before
>get given chance to crawl out of African hellhole
>1% of the population
>lifelong welfare
>Never expected to work
>still chimpout

The world would a better place if niggers didn't exist, no one can deny this.
>>
File: bEa4PYC.jpg (314KB, 1024x783px) Image search: [Google]
bEa4PYC.jpg
314KB, 1024x783px
>>137304057
yes you can, without a hitch, even in an environment 30x times more hostile

niggers are just too dumb to do so
>>
>>137303595
Google white Muslim.
>>
File: 1493513798765.jpg (46KB, 609x415px) Image search: [Google]
1493513798765.jpg
46KB, 609x415px
African shitskin trade
Blaming Europwan for not taking enough
Blaming white for the orde
Blaming Italian for not giving more naval support
Blaming us for every problem the nigger orde causes (include MALADIES and VIRUSES)
Forcing vaccination for all with great money for jewish pharma
if no one or no causet can be blamed on, then blame for the shake of antisemithism using ADL and AIPAC and other ANNA FRANK NGO No profit

All resumed by theese worlds and conceopts
money money money oil oil methane methane weapons weapons greater israel shoah religion
jews won WW2 not american nor URSS and founded israel uber alles controlled opposition,
mass pharma and phytofarma induistry, tobacco coffe palm oil poppy coultivation monopoly
>>
>>137304057
Not our problem, fuck these niggers, and it also has nothing to do with being equal or not. Niggers are genetically predisposed to violence, because theyre inferior niggers. You marxist fuck.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
>>
>>137304404
Lol, haven't even invented the wheel by the time Europeans were conquistadoring... or in our case, been fighting the Ottomans invasion.
>>
File: omg.jpg (63KB, 672x367px) Image search: [Google]
omg.jpg
63KB, 672x367px
The EU, and pretty much ever EU country, cared a lot and took in a hell of a lot of refugees. In fact, they took in too many, and the massive culture clashes and societal differences have caused a lot of civil unrest, and dozens of attacks and rapes across Europe. They take in slightly less refugees now, but the ones already here and the ones still coming are doing more damage than good to the areas they visit. What more do you want them to do, sacrifice their culture, laws, and let their own people that they are elected to defend get raped and murdered?
>>
File: 1502654796760.png (1MB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
1502654796760.png
1MB, 1024x614px
>>137303248
>>
>>137304404
Developed societies with higher levels of technology can find ways to do things like this. Also they would have to transport water. But you're missing the intermediary stages, you don't develope farming out of nothing. You need to have a nice comfy life where this kind of thing can be developed. This kind of farming isn't done by a white tribe. It's done by advanced societies.
>>
>>137305062
everything that surrounds you right now, and everyting you're using to write and convey these messages to us you owe to whites, not niggers. Learn some respect.
>>
>>137305062
>Developed societies with higher levels of technology can find ways to do things like this
You admit niggers are subhumans? Well done.
>>
nice shill thread, cause we don't want or need niggers

s a g e
>>
File: caricatura_negro_390645.jpg (16KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
caricatura_negro_390645.jpg
16KB, 500x349px
>>
>>137304781
For one, I'm a capitalist through and through. Stop using Marxist as an insult, it makes you look stupid. Also I doubt you understand that research abstract and the point of the paper. Looking at certain genes, usually to do with flight or fight pre dispositions.

Does it annoy you that Barack Obama was president? Richer and more successful than you will ever be. I mean. How could a mere nigger be up there while you're all the way down there. Does it rustle your jimmies?
>>
Why did the fucking EU bomb the countries they are fleeing from and/or arm jihadis to fight a proxy war in their formerly peaceful country for world government stooges like Hillary?

Why are you, OP, so thick headed and stupid? Willful ignorant much?
>>
>>137304231
>no families
>70% adult males
>photo on news depicit always females and kids

Fucking globalists
>>
>>137296601
> There are hundreds of people dying in the mediterran sea RIGHT NOW
Where is the whites' fault here?
>>
shareblue post
>>
>>137296601
not nearly enough of them, unfortunately.....
>>
>>137305626
You don't understand the multitude of factors that go into state and societal development. I mean if you're white and I'm white? Why is my country vastly richer than yours. Why am I most likely sitting in a nicer house? Earning more money? More highly educated? I mean it's full of whites right?
>>
File: 1499448861957.png (263KB, 585x560px) Image search: [Google]
1499448861957.png
263KB, 585x560px
>>137296601
Wow, it's almost like /pol/ has an in-group preference or something.
>>
>>137296601

When we ship them over in mass and a few die it's our fault.

Many years later when they realise these are the places to be they ship themselves over and a shit ton die and it's somehow also our fault.

I really don't get it.
>>
>>137305802
Stop saying its anything other then genetic and 2+2 doesnt = 4, it makes you look stupid.

GENETICS GENETICS GENETICS. End of story. Does that rustle your jimmies, britbong?
>>
>>137296601
Make their country great again...so they can go home...
>>
>>137306597
Obama did better than you with worse genetics! Why aren't you president brah?
>>
File: PovertyImmigration.png (1008KB, 1053x640px) Image search: [Google]
PovertyImmigration.png
1008KB, 1053x640px
The following Video should be spread. Sure, it's too late to convince leftists that taking in half of Africas population for "good deeds" will not work (and instead destroy the west), but it might be enough to impress some normies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6tSqGCfoCI
>>
>>137307370
You're gonna claim intellectual superiority when you dont even understand what a bellcurve is? Come on brah, theres always going to be outliers. You silly fuck. Your nigger tier arguments are pathetic.
>>
>>137302111
meh I actually put some effort into a post and can't get a single (you), not even get my trips checked. Sad.
>>
>>137307370
Because it was either him and Joe Biden or
John McCain and that fucking dumbass Palin.
>>
>>137306230
We have civilization mate. Niggers never made anything. And you're not that much better off than you think.
>>
>>137296601
You're right. We have to stop the ships and turn them back.
>>
>>137296601
>PoC
If you want to say "shit" - say it, don't invent shitty terms
>Muslim
If you want to say "trash" - say it.
>>
>>137296601
They have famine, poverty and war because they outbreed their home countries' economic growth. They will keep on breeding and like fungus they will spread and keep on spreading until there is nowhere else to spread, consuming everything in their path
>>
>>137308016
Show me this bell curve brah
>>
>>137308698
No. Show me your tits.
>>
>>137300775
Doing shit we already automated by hand. Like that guy who built boat engines in North Korea for 15 years only to realize he basically has no skills when he returned to South Korea after a prisoner exchange.
>>
>>137308698
>>
>>137296601
Uhhh that shit gets suppressed senpai...

It's only all over the media if it's particularly gruesome or if there is a death toll (or rape toll) more than 1.
>>
>>137309175
Not from Google images. From a credible source. And if it's from the 30s I'm going to laugh.
>>
Do you see those innocent women and children?
>>
>>137296601
bringing in 3rd worlders is gonna make us turn into 3rd worlders. most these people arent coming over because of war, they are coming because we got money. I am under no obligation to bring foreigners in that are gonna be parasites. just like im not obligated to bring a homeless man into my house.

your only doing this so you can feel good about yourself while kids reap wat you sowed. you didnt inherent your land,you are borrowing it from you kids. make sure you dont fuk things up for them, by bringing in people that want you dead
>>
>>137308021
Don't cry, little medpack.
Have some gummies!
>>
>>137309511
Watch the bubblegum vid nigger. We cannot make a dent in the population of starving niggers even if we tried, accepting any of them is folly. Stop being such a dumb nigger.
>>
File: IQ-related-genes-by-race.png (24KB, 612x331px) Image search: [Google]
IQ-related-genes-by-race.png
24KB, 612x331px
>>137309511
just because science offends you doesn't mean t's wrong.
get fucked mate.
>>
>>137296601
Nobody forced them onto those boats.
They made a choice, and it was a bad one.
>>
>you should let immigrants flood your country, destroy your culture, and national heritage because it's the "right thing to do"

I wonder who could be behind this post.
>>
>>137310281
>We cannot make a dent in the population of starving niggers
Actually we can. If we kill them more than they add every year, they will slowly get to a population that can feed itself. Or if we kill 100% of them at once - they will not know hunger!
>>
>>137296601
I don't care
>>
>>137310412
Science is great. Random images that I could have made are not science. Give me a source. Where did you get this information?
>>
>>137296601
>>137296601
>PoC
>People of Color
So, white isn't a color, yeah.
>>
>>137298655

>THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON
>>
>>137296601
You again?
>>
>>137296601
No one forced them onto those boats
>>
>>137296601
Obviously not enough.
>>
>>137296601
>Help at my expense
For what? So they can create gang members and rape white women? No thanks
>>
>>137311300
I googled 'Black and white IQ distributions'
>>
>>137311371
Technically black isn't a colour
>>
>>137311879
so you admit that blacks aren't people?
>>
>>137311718
You do know that the only person who would Google that is a racist trying to justify his opinions. So you got an image provided by another racist trying to justify his opinions?
>>
>>137312043
Urmm no? Just technically speaking black is the lack of colour. But black people are brown, so.
>>
>>137312065
Or maybe just scientific data comparing the two? science is objective truth, sorry your communist feefees don't let you see it
>>
>>137296601
This NEVER fucking happens anymore, it's the exact opposite.
>>
>>137312193
Again. You don't have scientific data. You have a jpeg, there is no source. You could have made it in paint. Again I'm not a communist, I doubt you even know what one is. Youre pathetic, your arguments crumble with slightest nudge, reevaluate your life.
>>
The more that die on the way the better. We're not helping Africa by accepting the ones with the means to escape.
>>
look at all of those women and children!!!!!
>>
>>137296601
There are way too many africans and not enough europeans, so europeans dying is a much bigger issue
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
The Master List in order of importance who, sometimes by themeselves alone sometimes toghether IF replaced in power of globalist/ deep state in the first day of 2018, could solve this negro and jewish propelled flux in a few weeks if not days:

Adolf Hitler
Benito Mussolini
Friedrich willhem Nietsche
Henry Ford
William Luther Pierce
Julius Evola
Alexander Zakharchenko
Luise Ferdinand Celine
Léon de Poncins
David Irving
Ernst Zündel
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (Kapetan Somali Battalion in fight 2014-Spring og2017(assassinated) agains jewis fake nazis Ukrops/Ucroids)
Corneliu Zelea Codreanu
E. Michael Jones
Maurice Pinay
Nathanael Kapner
Michael Hoffman
Henry Makow
Michael Collins Piper
Christopher Bollyn
David Duke
Kevin MacDonald
George Lincoln Rockwell
me
>>
File: 1111 niggest.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1111 niggest.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>137296601
Again with this shit?
Just look at that boat, OP. Pull your head out of your asshole and take a closer look at the people in that boat. 99% of them are males aged 20-30. They're fucking cowards who abandoned their families and left them to be killed by the murderous nigger regimes. If they don't care about their families, they won't give two shits about us.They just want to leech off of welfare and be a general thorn in the side of western society.
>>
>>137296601
Based Caio Dulio keep the nigger out like its 200 B.C
>>
All I see are a bunch of useless cowards that are too stupid to fix their own homeland. No women or children. They've abandoned their families and homeland. What would make anyone think they would be anything but a giant burden? They destroy property and leave mountains of garbage everywhere they go. All I see is a boat full of crime. The waters around africa should be mined.
>>
>>137296601

Yup it's going juuuust fine in Europe.

The high unemployment, increase people living in poverty is no problem.

Let's accept millions more uneducated migrants from Africa who will cost billions of euros for years.

Yup Europe is a rising superpower.. The EU is not disintegrating.. move along.
>>
>>137314003
Its pretty sad what's happening to Europe. And scary that the invasion isn't being talked about much in the media.
>>
>>137296601
People piling on death ships and tossing themselves into the sea are not my problem and do not effect me at all. It's that simple.
>>
File: 1493637494518.jpg (75KB, 724x512px) Image search: [Google]
1493637494518.jpg
75KB, 724x512px
>>137302111
have a (you) swiss bro
>>
>>137296601
Because NIGGERS.
>>
>>137296601
>But when a PoC/Muslim does something to whites, its all over the media for WEEKS
BULL-SHIT. The media covers it up whenever a white person is victimized. What fucking planet do you live on?

Like the gang of blacks who was targeting white people and tried to rape a white student before being caught----THIS WAS 2 WEEKS AGO! How many media outlets reported on it??
>>
>>137301675
Do you pick up homeless people and let them live in your house? Why not?
>>
File: Frankfurt-School-Jews-.jpg (575KB, 776x1522px) Image search: [Google]
Frankfurt-School-Jews-.jpg
575KB, 776x1522px
Just what is “Political Correctness?” Political Correctness is in fact cultural Marxism (Cultural Communism) – Marxism translated from economic into cultural terms. The effort to translate Marxism from economics into culture did not begin with the student rebellion of the 1960s. It goes back at least to the 1920s and the writings of the Italian Communist Antonio Gramsci. In 1923, in Germany, a group of Marxists founded an institute devoted to making the transition, the Institute of Social Research (later known
as the Frankfurt School). One of its founders, George Lukacs, stated its purpose as answering the question, “Who shall save us from Western Civilisation?” The Frankfurt School gained profound influence in European and American universities after many of its (((leading lights))) fled and spread all over Europe and even to the United States in the 1930s to escape National Socialism in Germany. In Western Europe it gained influence in universities from 1945. The Frankfurt School blended Marx with Freud, and later influences added linguistics to create “Critical Theory” and “deconstruction.” These in turn greatly influenced education theory, and through institutions of higher education gave birth to what we now call “Political Correctness.” The lineage is clear, and it is traceable right back to Karl Marx.
>>
File: 1471618428007.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1471618428007.gif
982KB, 320x287px
>>137296601
>its that UN faggot again
>muh compassion
Fuck off, they want to come here to leech off our system commit crime. I hope they drown.
>>
File: f2b.png (201KB, 752x423px) Image search: [Google]
f2b.png
201KB, 752x423px
>>137318218
The parallels between the old, economic Marxism and cultural Marxism are evident. Cultural Marxism, or Political Correctness, shares with classical Marxism the vision of a “classless society,” i.e., a society not merely of equal opportunity, but equal condition. Since that vision contradicts human nature – because people are different, they end up unequal, regardless of the starting point – society will not accord with it unless forced. aSo, under both variants of Marxism, it is forced. This is the first major parallel between qclassical and cultural Marxism: both are totalitarian ideologies. The totalitarian nature of Political Correctness can be seen on campuses where “PC” has taken over the college: freedom of speech, of the press, and even of thought are all eliminated. The second major parallel is that both classical, economic Marxism and cultural Marxism have single-factor explanations of history. Classical Marxism argues that all of history was determined by ownership of the means of production. Cultural Marxism says that history is wholly explained by which groups – defined by sex, race, religion and sexual normality or abnormality – have power over which other groups. The third parallel is that both varieties of Marxism declare certain groups virtuous and others evil a priori, that is, without regard for the actual behaviour of individuals. Classical Marxism defines workers and peasants as virtuous and the bourgeoisie (the middle class) and other owners of capital as evil. Cultural Marxism defines all minorities, what they see as the victims; Muslims, Feminist women, homosexuals and some additional minority groups as virtuous and they view ethnic Christian European men as evil.

https://youtu.be/SXSvdGxylY8
>>
>>137318281
The fourth parallel is in means: expropriation. Economic Marxists, where they obtained power, expropriated the property of the bourgeoisie and handed it to the state, as the “representative” of the workers and the peasants. Cultural Marxists, when they gain power (including through our own government), lay penalties on native European men and others who disagree with them and give privileges to the ”victim” groups they favour. Affirmative action is an example. Finally, both varieties of Marxists employ a method of analysis designed to show the correctness of their ideology in every situation.
>>
>>137296601
did the timeline change midstream or is this that alt-reality I've been hearing about on the 'nets?
>>
File: cultural_marxism.jpg (24KB, 368x268px) Image search: [Google]
cultural_marxism.jpg
24KB, 368x268px
One group of Marxist intellectuals resolved their quandary by an analysis that focused on
society’s cultural “superstructure” rather than on the economic substructures as Marx
did. The Italian Marxist Antonio Gramsci and Hungarian Marxist Georg Lukacs contributed
the most to this new cultural Marxism.
Antonio Gramsci worked for the Communist International during 1923-24 in Moscow and
Vienna. He was later imprisoned in one of Mussolini’s jails where he wrote his famous
“Prison Notebooks.” Among Marxists, Gramsci is noted for his theory of cultural
hegemony as the means to class dominance. In his view, a new “Communist man” had to
be created before any political revolution was possible. This led to a focus on the efforts
of intellectuals in the fields of education and culture. Gramsci envisioned a long march
through the society’s institutions, including the government, the judiciary, the military,
the schools and the media. He also concluded that so long as the workers had a Christian
soul, they would not respond to revolutionary appeals.
Georg Lukacs was the son a wealthy Hungarian banker. Lukacs began his political life as
an agent of the Communist International. His book History and Class Consciousness
gained him recognition as the leading Marxist theorist since Karl Marx. Lukacs believed
that for a new Marxist culture to emerge, the existing culture must be destroyed. He
said, “I saw the revolutionary destruction of society as the one and only solution to the
cultural contradictions of the epoch,” and, “Such a worldwide overturning of values
cannot take place without the annihilation of the old values and the creation of new ones.
>>
File: download.png (90KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
90KB, 800x600px
When he became Deputy Commissar for Culture in the Bolshevik Bela Kun regime in
Hungary in 1919, Lukacs launched what became known as “Cultural Terrorism.” As part
of this terrorism he instituted a radical sex education program in Hungarian schools.
Hungarian children were instructed in free love, sexual intercourse, the archaic nature of
middle-class family codes, the out-datedness of monogamy, and the irrelevance of
religion, which deprives man of all pleasures. Women, too, were called to rebel against
the sexual mores of the time. Lukacs’s campaign of “Cultural Terrorism” was a precursor
to what Political Correctness would later bring to Western European schools.
In 1923, Lukacs and other Marxist intellectuals associated with the Communist Party of
Germany founded the Institute of Social Research at Frankfurt University in Frankfurt,
Germany. The Institute, which became known as the Frankfurt School, was modelled
after the Marx-Engels Institute in Moscow. In 1933, when the NSDAP came to power in
Germany, the (((members))) of the Frankfurt School fled. Most came to the United States.
The members of the Frankfurt School conducted numerous studies on the beliefs,
attitudes and values they believed lay behind the rise of National Socialism in Germany.
The Frankfurt School’s studies combined Marxist analysis with Freudian psychoanalysis to
criticise the bases of Western culture, including Christianity, capitalism, authority, the
family, patriarchy, hierarchy, morality, tradition, sexual restraint, loyalty, patriotism,
nationalism, heredity, ethnocentrism, convention and conservatism. These criticisms,
known collectively as Critical Theory, were reflected in such works of the Frankfurt School
as Erich Fromm’s Escape from Freedom and The Dogma of Christ, Wilhelm’s Reich’s The
Mass Psychology of Fascism and Theodor Adorno’s The Authoritarian Personality.
>>
>>137296601
Human beings are shit, what do you expect?
>>
>>137296601
THIS! There's literally room for billions of Africans to peacefully settle and cohabit europe, why don't you just accept it. It is only rightful retribution for the evil oppression of colonialism you whiteys did. It is what dumbledore would do, would you not do what dumbledore would do? Just open your hearts to love there is no room for hate here.
>>
File: 1487604650697.png (497KB, 515x422px) Image search: [Google]
1487604650697.png
497KB, 515x422px
As a grand scheme intended to deny the intrinsic worth of native Christian European,
heterosexual males, the Critical Theorists of the Frankfurt School opened the door to the
racial and sexual antagonisms of the Trotskyites. Many believed that oppressed Muslims,
non European minorities and others like Feminists and Homosexuals could be the
vanguard of a communist revolution in Europe.
Trotsky’s ideas were adopted by many of the student leaders of the 1960s counterculture
movement, who attempted to elevate minority revolutionaries to positions of leadership
in their movement.
The student revolutionaries were also strongly influenced by the ideas of Herbert Marcuse, another member of the Frankfurt School. Marcuse preached the “Great
Refusal,” a rejection of all basic Western concepts, sexual liberation and the merits of
feminist and black revolution. His primary thesis was that university students, ghetto
blacks, the alienated, the asocial, and the Third World could take the place of the
proletariat in the Communist revolution. In his book An Essay on Liberation, Marcuse
proclaimed his goals of a radical transvaluation of values; the relaxation of taboos;
cultural subversion; Critical Theory; and a linguistic rebellion that would amount to a
methodical reversal of meaning. As for racial conflict, Marcuse wrote that white men are
guilty and that blacks are the most natural force of rebellion.
Marcuse may be the most important member of the Frankfurt School in terms of the
origins of Political Correctness, because he was the critical link to the counterculture of
the 1960s. His objective was clear: “One can rightfully speak of a cultural revolution,
since the protest is directed toward the whole cultural establishment, including morality
of existing society…”
>>
File: 1502658594034m.jpg (131KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
1502658594034m.jpg
131KB, 1024x575px
His means was liberating the powerful, primeval force of sex from
its civilised restraints, a message preached in his book, Eros and Civilisation, published in
1955. Marcuse became one of the main gurus of the 1960s adolescent sexual rebellion;
he himself coined the expression, “make love, not war.” With that role, the chain of
Marxist influence via the Frankfurt School was completed: from Lukacs’ service as Deputy
Commissar for Culture in the Bolshevik Hungarian government in 1919 to Western
European and American students burning the flag and taking over college administration
buildings in the 1960s. Today, many of these same colleges are bastions of Political
Correctness, and the former student radicals have become the faculties.
One of the most important contributors to Political Correctness was Betty Friedan.
Through her book The Feminine Mystique, Friedantied Feminism to Abraham Maslow’s
theory of self-actualisation. Maslow was a social psychologist who in his early years did
research on female dominance and sexuality. Maslow was a friend of Herbert Marcuse at
Brandeis University and had met Erich Fromm in 1936. He was strongly impressed by
Fromm’s Frankfurt School ideology. He wrote an article, “The Authoritarian Character
Structure,” published in 1944, that reflected the personality theory of Critical Theory.
Maslow was also impressed with the work of Wilhelm Reich, who was another Frankfurt
School originator of personality theory
>>
File: IMG_0367.jpg (88KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0367.jpg
88KB, 700x466px
>>137296601
Yawn
>>
Critical Theory as applied mass psychology has led to the deconstruction of gender in the
European culture. Following Critical Theory, the distinction between masculinity and
femininity will disappear. The traditional roles of the mothers and fathers are to be
dissolved so that patriarchy will be ended. Children are not to be raised according to their
biological genders and gender roles according to their biological differences. This reflects
the Frankfurt School rationale for the disintegration of the traditional family.
Thus, one of the basic tenets of Critical Theory was the necessity to break down the
traditional family. The Frankfurt School scholars preached:
Even a partial breakdown of parental authority in the family might tend to increase the
readiness of a coming generation to accept social change.
The transformation of European culture envisioned by the cultural Marxists goes further
than pursuing gender equality. Embodied in their agenda is “matriarchal theory,” under
which they purpose to transform European culture to be female-dominated. This is a
direct throwback to Wilhelm Reich, a Frankfurt School member who considered
>>
GO OVER THERE AND SUCK THEIR ASSHOLES!!!
Thread posts: 190
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.