[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Charlottesville "Unite The Right" rally was truly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1457208212513.jpg (16KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1457208212513.jpg
16KB, 600x549px
The Charlottesville "Unite The Right" rally was truly depressing to me. Counter-demonstrations have sprung up in just about every major city in the US. After Trump was elected, there was a sea of solidarity throughout the US in opposition to him, with some of the largest leftists marches I had seen to date. The right has never been able to gather those kinds of numbers in a single place.

Some anon posted something the other day as if it was supposed to give us hope. He said we need to "normalize" White nationalism, so others could speak out in support. He said that 60% of Whites polled would not be opposed to keeping Whites the majority demographic if their identities would not be revealed, but that number dropped to less than 40% if their name would be known. Basically less than 25% of the US population would be willing to oppose the other 75%. Those numbers are bleaker when you consider that this probably includes the very old (who tend to be a little more open about their racism), and that children can't really fight. Then when you consider how many people would actually be willing to fight for their belief. "People of color" would believe they're fighting for their survival and their human rights.

I've come to accept that multiculturalism and shitskins are so thoroughly woven into the tapestry of our society that there's no going back without reducing our civilization to ash. My children, if they even survive the dark times, will inherit either ash or a brave new world. Even Bernard came to love Big Brother in the end. Maybe my children would be happier marrying some negress than starving in a war-torn shithole?
>>
When video games reach max levels of immersion, enter the matrix and never look back.
>>
>>137289236

Please Europe, don't let this be your fate, too.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.