[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys cannot make a single argument without mentioning Zionism,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1501389287931.jpg (103KB, 600x625px) Image search: [Google]
1501389287931.jpg
103KB, 600x625px
You guys cannot make a single argument without mentioning Zionism, Greater Israel, or the Jews.
>>
>>137286893

Niggers haven't built a city in 4000 years
>>
>>137286893
Is this an argument for or against?
>>
>>137286893
I support Zionism because it opposes Globalism.
>>
>>137286893
Because that's the root of all evil. The Jews are our misfortune.
>>
>>137286893
Because it's historical evidence, ask a question then I'll see if I can give you answer. It's up to you if you dismiss it.
>>
>>137286893
>>137287239

Agree. WNsm would be so much more based if they got over their nigger antisemitic philosophy.

I don't understand why white nationalism necessarily has to involve dumb conspiracy theories and low-IQ jealousy.
>>
>>137287173
You're a fucking retard then. End game of Zionism is global government with Jews in control.
>>
>>137286893
Cosmopolitan internationals are ruining the country
>>
>>137286893
You guys cannot make a single argument without mentioning Nazi's, Racist, or the Trump.
>>
>>137287510
Then why whenever you look at the people creating the problems they are jews? It's not even a theory, you literally just have to check their names.

It might as well be that not all jews are the problem, but all the problem is caused by jews.
>>
>>137286893
I know, I don't even hate all jews, it's just that the majority of the world's woes can ultimately be traced back to a jew
>>
File: Cy2YMk4VQAAJjrr (1).jpg (66KB, 600x719px) Image search: [Google]
Cy2YMk4VQAAJjrr (1).jpg
66KB, 600x719px
>>137287977

Pic related is the problem, imo. Some Jewish subversives definite need to be culled, though.
>>
>>137286893
The United States economically was failing because of lobbying, and I am concerned that this trend will continue until we legislate against it. I feel that lobbying in general has caused a severe corporatism that the left has capitalized on.

Do I think that zionists had a hand in that? Yes. Do I think that's even the point? No.
>>
>>137286893
high functioning gypsies control international finance and media
>>
File: ctr reddit.png (888KB, 2284x3524px) Image search: [Google]
ctr reddit.png
888KB, 2284x3524px
>>137286893
Here's a (You), collect 200 schkels and fuck off
>>
File: your future.jpg (173KB, 1080x766px) Image search: [Google]
your future.jpg
173KB, 1080x766px
>>137286893
You're not coming back.

We know full well what you shitbags are about, and we know what you mean to do to us and our loved ones. You think you'll dress up in your ersatz Waffen-SS uniforms and go mow down peaceful protesters or folks cowering in their basements. Wrong. We'll fight and kill you tooth and nail, hammer, tongs and guns whenever you come after us. We've nothing to lose, and there is no reasoning with you sick, insane filth.

I don't know what made you this way, and I don't give a good goddam. Try to kill me and I'll blow your fucking head off. This isn't a game asshole. Leave folks alone. Or else.
>>
>>137288301
And you "smaller jews" do realize that when the time comes and the truth about the "globalists" is found they will use your entire race as a shield right?
>>
>>137286893
Imagine a world without Jews, but everyone else.

Blacks, given a single foothold in a continent, would overwhelm it and spread like Dutch Elm Disease, destroying everything in their wake. You'd still want Nazis around.
>>
>>137288814

Of course they will and you'll buy into it and Shoah 2.0 thinking you're doing something good for the World like >>137288777 pic related until good and lawful God-fearing men get fed up and overthrow the nationalists/facists and rinse and repeat.

I love nationalism, why can't we learn from our mistakes?
>>
>>137289015
Because before that happens you never see any jews denouncing the fuckers up at the top, that's why. It's literally the perfect shield to the "antisemitism" defense and it would also prove to the world that not all jews are power hungry manipulating cunts. Yet that doesn't happen.
>>
https://youtu.be/JVkkLDAm8I4

Don't be a fool
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.