[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>alt-right >condemn the alt-right >alt-right is affiliated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1497794731306.png (344KB, 340x523px) Image search: [Google]
1497794731306.png
344KB, 340x523px
>alt-right
>condemn the alt-right
>alt-right is affiliated with nazis
>alt-right is nazis
>look, this is the leader of the alt-right
>yeah, this guy is the leader, alt-right basically worship this guy
>alt-right are hate criminals
>ban the alt-right

It's kind of funny, because the "alt-right" doesn't really exist.
>>
How does it not exist? Spencer proudly claims that shit and points to the fact that HE is the "founder" of it, he coined the term a long time ago.
>>
>>137281034
>the "alt-right" doesn't really exist.

why does /pol/ keep throwing this around? The fucking people you look up to acknowledge it.
>>
File: antifa.jpg (96KB, 702x691px) Image search: [Google]
antifa.jpg
96KB, 702x691px
>>137281129

>hurr durr Richard Spencer
>>
>>137281129
>>137281392
Who?
>>
>>137281392
>The fucking people you look up to acknowledge it.
nobody except the larp-right looks up to e-c*lebs
>>
>>137281428

Okay? Make a point or shut the fuck up, it quite literally DOES exist and got rekt harder than anything I've ever seen in a single day. Are you some butthurt nazi larper?
>>
File: 1502310996398.jpg (599KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1502310996398.jpg
599KB, 1280x1280px
>>137281392
If by "alt-right" you mean "a well defined political organization" then no, nothing like that exists
If by "alt-right" you mean "anti-establishment conservatives" then yes the alt-right kind of is a thing, but since the establishment is primarily comprised of neocons, the label "alt" seems rather foolish
>people you look up to
if you were thinking of an e-celeb you need to lurk more or kys
>>
"words don't have meaning" - op
>>
>>137281934
I think the issue is that liberals are hoping that "alt-right" is a blanket term for all of their political opponents, and that by attacking and defeating this group they'll somehow be ultimately victorious.

That's all without really appreciating that the "alt-right" is at best a small group of oddjobs that have accepted the label that liberals have conjured up, when the vast majority of conservatives, and even young conservatives, really don't identify with the label or even the concept of the label.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.