[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Scaramucci criticizes Trump's Charlottesville response and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: 90.jpg (140KB, 1160x629px) Image search: [Google]
90.jpg
140KB, 1160x629px
>Asked to clarify, he said to “leave it up to the president,” but he accused Bannon of being a leaker and said “at the end of the day, I think the president has a very good idea of who the leakers are inside the White House.”

Why would Bannon be the leaker, isn't he against the mainstream politicians? Are Scaramucci and his friends the actual leakers, and now he's just trying to put the blame on Bannon and remove all suspicion from himself?

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/13/scaramucci-trumps-charlottesville-response-241586 (archive it for me, based Nordbot)
>>
File: 1502595383245.jpg (170KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502595383245.jpg
170KB, 1024x1024px
Glad he's not working for Trump anymore.
>>
File: 1502332962697m.jpg (66KB, 869x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502332962697m.jpg
66KB, 869x1024px
>>137279689

>according to anonymous leaks Trump upset with Bannon for being the only leak
>>
>>137279689
>Why would Bannon be the leaker, isn't he against the mainstream politicians?
Breitbart has been posting tons of attack articles against McMaster and others. The allegation is that Bannon is feeding Breitbart leaks that are damaging to those Bannon feels threatened by.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.