[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we were okay with adopting Deplorable, but somehow cower in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 1489810656883.jpg (35KB, 374x374px) Image search: [Google]
1489810656883.jpg
35KB, 374x374px
So we were okay with adopting Deplorable, but somehow cower in fear when we're called "Alt-Right"?
>>
File: Julius Evola.jpg (454KB, 1000x1337px) Image search: [Google]
Julius Evola.jpg
454KB, 1000x1337px
>"alt right"
The alternative to the right is the left. If we want to distinguish ourselves from progressive capitalists(the "economic right") we should just call ourselves Traditionalists.
>>
>>137276802
>us
t.cuckservative
>>
>>137276802
Deplorable has an organic feel to it

"Alt Right" sounds like a buzzword some PR company hashed out after a quick focus group session (They probably all high fived each other right after too)
>>
>>137277154
>Organic

It came out of Hillary Clinton's mouth.
>>
>>137277407
organic poo
>>
>>137276802
There is no "cowering", but the alt right label was made up by the media and by controlled opposition. The compartmentalization allows for easy umbrella attacks on beliefs that are often unconnected to one another, yet somehow become synonymous with the label in question.

Let me ask you this: how did the deportation of illegal aliens become associated with racism against African Americans?
>>
>>137276802
not since "tea party" has the left shilled a label so hard. Altright is a made up term for retards.
>>
File: mmhmm.jpg (273KB, 1024x604px) Image search: [Google]
mmhmm.jpg
273KB, 1024x604px
>>137276802
daily reminder HILLDAWG coined the term Alt-Right
daily reminder the false flag has set mobs of shills/trolls/CIA niggers on /pol/
daily reminder they want to associate trump with violent supporters
>>
>>137276802
only fucking liberal faggots care about such retarded things as labels for themselves
>>
>>137277457
So by trying to stay away from the label you're just going to let them control the narrative.

Here's a pro tip: They're not going to stop calling you Alt-Right just because you throw your hands up saying "B-but I'm not Alt-Right, please stop!".

Either you adopt and repurpose or you'll just be bombarded by it for the next 20 years.
>>
>>137278121
I will not let the Left label me as if I were a shitty genre of music
>>
>>137277089
what's alternative to being a cuckservative? being a liberal and worrying about transgender people? i think i'll be a cuckservative
>>
>>137277887
Their labels unify their cause. BLM has an ideology that everyone is on-board with.

Meanwhile you're running around without a uniform purpose. Alt-Right has Vox Day's 16 points.
>>
>>137278581
Christ is calling to you. He has a purpose for you.
>>
>>137278289
It's not up to you faggot.

You either accept the label and prove everyone wrong or everyone will just continue to assume you suck 20 cocks a day.
>>
>>137278581
>that everyone is on-board with

white liberals really defend chimpouts?
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 652x466px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 652x466px
/pol/ RESTORE JEFFERSON LEGACY, https://youtu.be/hCIc5ymZai4

RESTORE YOUR CULTURE, PRIDE

Trump is trouncing Obama on issues of race, and Obama was a historically black first president. Trump beats him on every issue, stock market, trade, jobs, border, SC, etc

MAGA
!!!
>>
>>137278759
The unification of nations under the creed of Christ.

The 16 points is in line with God's teachings.
>>
>>137279164
>white liberals really defend chimpouts?

Are you fucking new? Of course they do.

Privilege ideology classifies riots as an act against oppression.
>>
File: white guilt.jpg (190KB, 650x928px) Image search: [Google]
white guilt.jpg
190KB, 650x928px
>>137277076
This. Alt-right is just a bullshit term to lump together everyone who commits wrong think against the left. The left can't fight without identity politics. They have to name their enemy before they can shame and attack them. It lets them tie every idiot like the car guy around their oppositions neck like a boat anchor.
>>
>>137276802
why the pic? what does Ted Cruz have to do with any of this?
>>
File: 05fdwjer232e2.jpg (363KB, 1150x2201px) Image search: [Google]
05fdwjer232e2.jpg
363KB, 1150x2201px
>>137276802
Deplorable is what Hillary called Christians.

That bitch.
>>
>>137279726
The more you run the more they'll use it.
>>
>>137276802
>alt-right
>jewish terminology

Yeah, sorry. I'm a Traditionalist.
>>
>>137278121
You must be one of those chubby retail employees embarrassing yourself at these faggot rallies, dressed in kekistani gear. You should kill yourself.
Alt-right is for faggots, and don't think they won't be burned for electricity just like the communist trash.
>>
>>137280965
cool larp bro, either way they're still going to call you mean names.
>>
>>137281161
I'm not your bro, faggot, and I won't care about name-calling when the killing starts. You ought to give me your address so I can take care of you first. I wouldn't want you to sit around worrying about when someone's going to come kick your skull in.
>>
/pol/ has never referred to itself as alt right.

Ever.

But stormfags have been shilling the label lately.
>>
>>137278121

Why should I call myself something I've never called myself?
>>
>>137276802
Alt-right was starting to be a thing when it was non-stereotypical conservatives. Gays, minorities, and comedians. The left, fearing losing their race/identity politics, hijacked the term and associated it with white supremacists. White supremacists hearing that it was a term for "racists" then gladly adopted it. As if they didn't have enough labels already. Then the left says "see, told you alt-right was racist". So the term is just political hackery.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.