[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >not owning a firearm It's as if you cucks want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0602.jpg (34KB, 466x743px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0602.jpg
34KB, 466x743px
>2017
>not owning a firearm
It's as if you cucks want a pack of wild niggers to break into your house and tie you up while they rape your wife and daughters in the mouth and ass repeatedly over and over again while you watch helplessly in the corner as their assholes and vaginas get ripped so bad they turn into one single hole
>>
>>137273967
I can outright guarantee you I own more firearms than you..
>>
>>137273967
That's so fucking hot...
>>
>>137274060
That's fine as long as you own one firearm and you make sure your kids and wife know how to operate in case of an emergency.
>>
>>137273967
Get some help. Seriously you're fucked in the head take your meds
>>
There's no reason to own a firearm in 2017.

I vote down the ticket to unarm my fellow americans
>>
>>137274060
I am the living embodiment of the United States military. I own literally millions of guns. Checkmate.
>>
if someone catches you unawares, your gun isn't going to help you, you won't even have the time to pull it out and in some cases, it could end up hurting you even more by escalating a situation.
>>
>>137278041
>not being on the alert around niggers and self-hating whites
W E W
E
W
>>
>>137278041
Sleep with a gun under your pillow
>>
>>137278206
kek how uncomfortable and dangerous to do that every night in the off chance something happens. plus, do you realize how vulnerable you are in sleep?
>>
oh americans...
>>
>>137273967
>It's as if you cucks want a pack of wild niggers to break into your house and tie you up while they rape your wife and daughters in the mouth and ass repeatedly over and over again while you watch helplessly in the corner as their assholes and vaginas get ripped so bad they turn into one single hole
Not everyone lives in a nigger filled shithole
>>
File: 1502377359671.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1502377359671.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>137273967
>Tfw no gunz
>Tfw no niggers

Truly no land can even compete
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.