[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unite the Right Rally - Was it a White Nationalist rally, or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.jpg (70KB, 715x401px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
70KB, 715x401px
I've seen streams. I'm seen videos. In none of the live stuff I watched, or first hand recorded videos, did I see any nazi salutes, flags, or KKK robes.
Turn on the news, and that's all they're showing. Take a look at reddit, and all they're doing is singling out a picture of a guy with a Hitler quote, and some dude carrying a nazi flag.

So what's the deal here. Obviously there were some white supremacist/neo-nazis there. How many?

Why is the media conflating White Supremacists with White Nationalists? It seems that everyone in the MSM, and elected politicians even (Marco Rubio, Orrin Hatch, John McCain), have concluded and labeled EVERYONE at the rally as a White Supremacist.

Give me your thoughts, /pol/. I feel like I'm being gaslighted. Feels like the facts are being memory-holed.
>>
>>137262207
nothing to see her goy
>>
>>137262207
It was an identity politics rally, and therefore the specifics don't matter - just cultural marxism by another name.
>>
>>137262207
We are all Americans first. The sooner you dumb Nazis can wake up to that fact the faster we can heal this land we love.
>>
My perception is that it was a conservative March that the media designated as white supremacists falsely
>>
Because it's the old adage come true. Pretend to be retards and retards find your company appealing. Idiots thought it was funny to employ words and ideologies of the Nazis and KKK. When they showed up thinking they were in good company no one thought to distance themselves. So they stayed and the press had all the pictures they needed.
>>
File: IMG_1596.jpg (46KB, 720x507px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1596.jpg
46KB, 720x507px
>>137262582
>>
i was watching several streams live, plenty of white supremisists there.
>>
>>137263020
What percentage?
>>
Some autist make a video of all the good footage from the event from the streams
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.