[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't it a little weird that these protests are getting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1502516963359.jpg (68KB, 607x816px) Image search: [Google]
1502516963359.jpg
68KB, 607x816px
Isn't it a little weird that these protests are getting a ton of mainstream vocerage, but the people from the alt right who went there (you know, the giant fucking crowd of people holding tiki torches) have been radio silent?

What's going on, where's the other side of what happened?
>>
>>137260235

>left makes spends 2 years building up a strawman of trump supporters being shitty
>trump supporters do exactly that
BUT WHY ARE THEY SO QUIET ABOUT IT OH GOD
>>
richard spencer has been a CIA op since his roman salute shindig.

but this is good. he will lead the idiots among us off of a cliff.
>>
>>137260235
almost like major media outlets dont interview nazis
>>
>>137260478
But that's exactly why it's weird. Shouldn't there be a ton of them making excuses, at the very least? Talking about what happened on their end, calling shit disinformation and lies, something at all? You're telling me these people could go to a mass protest like this but they can't fucking defend themselves online?>>137260478
>>
jews love to put words in your mouth, not let you speak

the media is running scared
>>
>>137260235
But they haven't been radio silent though.
>>
>>137260689

What's to defend? The media has already carried out its role as judge, jury, and executioner. Everything you say will be weighed against that testimony.
>>
I assumed they'd be here desu or at least on the_Donald
>>
Yeah, kind of think this was a step too far too soon.

We were building something, pushing the overton window, and now it's slightly fucked. Might be ok if they can jujitsu a civil rights case out of it but might also have been an abortion.
>>
>>137261040
BUT THATS THE FUCKING REASON IT'S WEIRD YOU FAGGOT

Up to this point the whole MO of the movement was to be contrarian to the mainstream narrative, pushing that, of course the news would lie, of course shit is stacked against them, posting all sorts of shit on social media about it. And suddenly it's not even there.

It's inconsistent and suspicious.
>>
>>137260235
they are scared of being doxed and loosing their job, a guy running his car in a crowd because convictions is a terrorist act, they'll play low and still hate spam onto "less known boards" but yeah they want to keep their jobs
>>
File: 1501119377756.jpg (106KB, 611x632px) Image search: [Google]
1501119377756.jpg
106KB, 611x632px
>>137260235

The media is slanted to the left with its shekels. Mind you, not classical left, but one that aims to keep themselves and fellow rich people in power by using white men as a scapegoat for divide and conquer tactics.

It's why they ignored Berkeley riots, Antifa assaults, and straight up assassination attempts on Republican politicians.

I guarantee if "nazis" were the ones pushing trash cans over and smashing limos, they'd have lept over that as white terrorists too. But they've been starved of a good opportunity to do so for so long, especially in light of industry events that prove their bizarro-McCarthyism agenda. So they're jumping the gun on this case, just to push all that stuff aside and bring back their corporate approved 2-minute hate for public consumption.

Can't wait to see their response when their "white nazi terrorist" gets acquitted for a lesser charge thanks to self-defense.
>>
>>137260689
But they are doing this though. Or do you mean why they are not being interviewed for CNN to provide their side of the story?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.