[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realistically speaking, how fucked is he? Does he stand a chance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 41

File: richard spencer.jpg (68KB, 1920x1152px) Image search: [Google]
richard spencer.jpg
68KB, 1920x1152px
Realistically speaking, how fucked is he? Does he stand a chance to defend his case?
Also, how fucked is America?
Larpers need not to apply.
>>
thats not even the dude that drove the car to begin with

his mom sold him to the deep state
>>
>>137259650
yes, he will probably walk from the video unless he fucks it up somehow
>>
>>137259650
If they were really throwing bottle and shit at his car, he could play the scared and afraid for his life card. Depends on what other angles they have of the car.

I'm sure there is better footage from before he crashed into the first car that we haven't seen.
>>
>>137259650
I saw a picture of this guy at Sandy Hook what a coincidence that he's the "driver" here.
>>
>>137259650
>My client did everything in response to being attacked
>>
>>137259650
They have a video showing him slow down, and only accelerating after one of the anitfa goons hit his car with a bat.
He also reversed after a mob started to smash his rear-view window.
He might not stay out of prison, but he probably won't be charged with intentional homicide.
>>
>>137260394
Where is your proof, defense?
was the woman he murdered the one that attacked him or did he carelessly murder her anyway and choose to flee to scene?
>>
A straight up terrorist attack in Virginia? He's going to get the death penalty, and he's going to deserve it.
>>
0%

He's a terrorist and they don't even have to give him a trial if they decide to label him as such, just lock him away
>>
>>137260620
The assholes chasing him and throwing shit while beating his car with sticks.
>>
>>137259650
if he would have yelled allahu ackbar, he would have his lawyers paid for, and would only get 2 months probation
>>
I don't think it matters what evidence there is. The media is doing their damndest to make sure any potential jurors will already view him as the next Hitler, and the prosecution will try to make an example out of him.
>>
>>137259650
He is beyond fucked
1) even if he did it to defend himself, he did something called excessive use of force. Which means you can shoot a bad guy breaking into your house. But you cant shoot them,capture them and torture them for days as a form of punishment
2) The governor wants this behind him, so he will see to it he is made an example of
3) The media will use all and any of his social media to destroy him in the face of public opinion

4) the state he decided to do this in carries the death penalty

he is well and truly fucked
>>
It wasn't premeditated.
There were zero police presence where he was at.
He'll be fine
>>
>>137262223
Which begs the question of WHY there was no police there? VA declared a state of emergency, but the cops only spend time breaking up the whites and forcing them to flee in various directions into antifa-controlled killzones? Why where the antifa faggots allowed to chimp out and ooga booga all they wanted
>>
>>137262505
ACLU is working on that to.
>>
>>137260394
POO IN LOO
>>
>>137259650
He's going to walk
>>
>>137259650
He will claim self defense saying he was trying to flee antifa and was in fear of his life. He might serve 6 years.
>>
Let's see. WN had permits for the rally. Niggers and antifa came looking for trouble. Found trouble. Lets then look at the actual incident. It appears some niggress yelled at him he yelled back at said niggress, people attacked his car, he drove over them in an attempt to save himself, Seems to me to be self defense.
>>
>>137259650
Hope he like the taste of niggah cum.
>>
>>137260620
Women was part of the mob trying to attack him. Guilty by association.
>>
Sorry /pol/ I don't come here often, what is a larper?
>>
>>137262049
this is why it is our job to present actual facts to normies. So they know the truth.
>>
>>137263046
>>137263209
What was stopping him from reversing?
>>
>>137263337
he did reverse. that is what happened.
>>
>>137262049
You say that but every famous nigger killer has walked free despite the media.
>>
>>137263337
add to that he couldn't go forward due to car in his way.
>>
>>137263438
Huh...how did that niggah get on his hood.
>>
he walks. The case wont be covered by the media.
>>
>>137263256
live action role player.

We usually refer to people who really don't believe what they say as that.
>>
>>137263637
lol no , this is a 911 tier false flag. There will a statue of that cow were your Confederate statue was.
>>
File: 1500523048508.png (585KB, 855x643px) Image search: [Google]
1500523048508.png
585KB, 855x643px
>>137262119
wont get the death penalty, its already hard enough to get convicted serial murderers to ride the lightning, much less some guy running over someone while involved in all the chaos that was happening yesterday.
>>
>>137263046
When you come down off you meth hit, ask your obese white mom to call your black father and get his opinion of you as a failure in life.
>>
>>137262829
Better than that. He's going to walk AND IT'S GOING TO CAUSE A ZIMMERMAN-TIER CHIMPOUT.

How many fucking instances do we have over the past several years of drivers needing to crash through people because they were being attacked by a mob and needed to get to safety. There's tons of precedent for this. He's absolutely going to walk
>>
>>137263256
>Literal first time on /pol/ ever
>>
>>137263800
what
no
a larper is when someone uses a proxy to pretend they're from a country they're not
>>
File: PANIC.png (114KB, 706x656px) Image search: [Google]
PANIC.png
114KB, 706x656px
>>137263637
Anon ...
>>
>Also, how fucked is America?

Americans are good at forgetting dead people. Baton Rouge didn't massively change anything and neither did the Pulse shooting. Some autist killing 3 people will be forgotten about in a few months.
>>
>>137264036
It also refers to people claiming to be Nazi, antifa, BLM, etc... but really aren't. Like the I used to be pro-Trump posters.
>>
you larping, mystery meat, burger nazis are going to ruin nationalism for everyone else even worse than the actual nazis did.
>>
>>137259650
think about it like this

what do they want?
to jail him and appease the left
OR
to let him free and stroke the flame even more

seems pretty obvious what will happen
>>
>>137264036
Seriously lurk moar faggot. It could be used in many contexts including your own.
>>
>>137260394
IF this was deliberately he wouldn't have stopped with just one and rear ending another car in front of him. He would've drove on the sidewalk to get a combo chain going.
>>
the nazi baby driver deserves nothing less than the electric chair
>>
>>137260620

>burden of proof is on the defender
>>
From what I can tell with the different angles, Antifa was being uppity and stormed his car. He overreacted and intentionally drove through the crowd, probably thinking they would get out of his way and not realizing a car was right behind them.

It looks too much like other protest videos where the crowd swarms the car, and the car speeds through to get away.
So it feels like there's self defense involved, but the fact that he's driving toward the crowd and not originally backing away, means he wasn't really trying to get away. Therefore he's probably guilty for whatever they throw at him.
>>
>>137260620
you're an idiot- watch the video or just shut up
>>
>>137259650
Depends on Virginia law, but if it wouldve happened just one state south of Virginia he would walk away, becuase here you are allowed to run over protestors if they are blocking the roads.
>>
>>137259650
He will walk.
>>
>>137259650
domestic terrorism and homicide

about 30 years to life in federal prison

>>137259939
>>137260060
>>137260063
get a load of these virgins
>>
>>137261116
Is there video evidence of that?
>>
>found not guilty due to self defense
>major weeks long chimpouts happen across the country
>millions in property damage due to rampaging niggers
>msm prattles on about how violent the right is
>>
I'd like to know the circumstances of the arrest, did he just drive to a safe place to pull over and hand himself over. The car looks parked up sensibly and looks to have gone peacefully.
>>
>>137259650
He's going to walk. Clearly self defense and any competent lawyer can make the argument that leftists have been swarming cars for months during their outbursts of childish rage
>>
>>137260620
>asking the defense to prove innocence
Innocent until proven guilty, shitskin.
>>
>>137264504
In the video from behind the crash you can see he drives in from an area with very few people, hardly swarmed by antifa.
>>
>>137264036
that would be Live Action Role Playing- would it not? lurk or logic more
>>
>>137260519
agree..

no prosecutor will be able convince a jury beyond reasonable doubt this was intentional.

lots of hotshot lawyers will take his case for the same reason.
>>
>>137263926
>much less some guy running over someone while involved in all the chaos that was happening yesterday.
it wasn't chaos though, he was at the fucking rally earlier, if he was actually trying to drive his car for transport he wouldn't decide to drive through a busy street full of protesters.

It's obvious that he got in his car for the explicit purpose of mowing people down.
>>
>>137259650
>Does he stand a chance to defend his case?
He can drop "failure to stop in an accident" charge, but overall, he's fucked
>>
File: dd.jpg (42KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
dd.jpg
42KB, 480x477px
It's funny how Nazi's feel like they are being discriminated against. Precious snowflakes. Mush feel bad to be a 4chan memer getting duped into believing some of this complete nonsense. Fuck evil Nazi's. White Nationalist = Nazi.
>>
File: charlotte-false-flag.jpg (122KB, 1276x354px) Image search: [Google]
charlotte-false-flag.jpg
122KB, 1276x354px
>>137259650
>>
File: confederate-monuments-prote1--d.jpg (3MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
confederate-monuments-prote1--d.jpg
3MB, 3000x2000px
>>137259650
>>
File: Gonna walk.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Gonna walk.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
If the DA charges him and doesn't drop those charges in a month it would be very surprising.

"I was in my car when rioters started attacking my car. I drove away but my car was being pelted by rocks. The road was clear with two cars ahead, when I looked back a hoard of people had entered the roadway. Right after the crash the rioters again started trying to kill me and attacked my car again. I backed up to save my life."
>>
>>137259650
more meat for the aryan brotherhood
>>
>>137264903
I maybe didn't see that. If the guy wasn't originally attacked, then he clearly wanted to kill and it's probably terrorism related.

But from the angles I saw, antifa was banging his car the whole time.
>>
File: 1502588610756.jpg (16KB, 480x302px) Image search: [Google]
1502588610756.jpg
16KB, 480x302px
>>137265024
heil hitler, faggot
>>
File: NOT-THE-SAME-FUCKING-GUY.jpg (289KB, 729x520px) Image search: [Google]
NOT-THE-SAME-FUCKING-GUY.jpg
289KB, 729x520px
>>
>>137264903
its almost like he just turned down the wrong street and suddenly found himself heading straight for an angry mob
>>
>>137264606
Lmao retard, hes only been charged with second degree murder, that is unplanned murder. Realistically that would be difficult to prove and video evidence shows that its likely just going to be manslaughter if he doesnt just walk away.
>>
File: 1380824880084.jpg (54KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1380824880084.jpg
54KB, 768x1024px
He will walk based on the DRONE footage alone. There was another car that plowed through the crowd just before him. He will be cleared.
>>
He will be found NOT GUILTY.

www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-new-york-biker-trial-20150519-story.html

This case was almost exactly the same. The guy rammed through bikers and was found not guilty in self defense.
>>
>>137259650
Yes and no.
Giventhe evidence, any Lawyer worth his shekles will be able to get him the min. or maybe even probation.
But the fact that he's being used in a larger narrative by the media means he's more likely to get the max. even if he's actually innocent and it was an accident.
>>
>>137260620
His back window was smashed from lefties hitting his car just before he lost it and ran those people over.
>>
>>137265266
>prone
>in the middle of cover
baka
>>
>>137260063
this.

>faggots on the road
>hitting his car
didnt their parents tell them not to play in traffic?

life isnt frogger.

if i was a dictator my first law would be that you can run down any faggot congregating on the road.
>>
Have any of you guys actually watched the video?

At the point he starts speeding there's barely anyone around his car, there's no way he can claim self-defence.
>>
>>137259650
His life is over, when he gets out of prison he'll be in his 60's.
What happen to just getting drunk in public and cops sending you home? You kids want to be hardcore or something?
>>
>>137265218
if i was in that situation i wouldnt stick around to let the protestors rip me apart like a pack of feral googles
>>
File: 2777779.jpg (45KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
2777779.jpg
45KB, 980x490px
a norwegian guy (John Kristoffer Larsgard) in the united states ended up in a one-way street, on holiday with his mom. there was a parade going on, he went the wrong way. he drove towards and around some people. he hit one woman, but didn't injure her. people in the street beat HIM up.

he got 7.5 years in jail.

this guy could be fucked hard.
>>
>>137259650
Yes, keep in mind that he was driving his car down a road. He was traveling 40 mph.

Protestors are notorious for blocking and disrupting roads. He was also being attacked by bottles and all sorts of other things before he even hit the crowd. In all honesty I believe he wasn't even trying to run anyone over, he was just scared because his car was getting hit with stuff and was trying to get through.

If he was trying to murder people by plowing his car through them then he would have kept driving and aimed for the sidewalks, and he certainly would have been going faster than 40mph.
>>
>>137265266
>There was another car that plowed through the crowd just before him.
hahaha, good b8
>>
>>137265423
also whats worse is these idiots NEVER learn

how many faggots have been run over because they stop cars in traffic then start beating on them? these people are braindead.
>>
>people are hitting the back of my car with cardboard signs and shoes
>my life is in DANGER
Hope he gets a white jury.
>>
>>137260779
THANK YOU
>>
>>137264606
If OJ can get away with it this guy easily can ya idiot
>>
>>137265183
Check the road layout for the area, the nearest turn into the street was 2 blocks back, he had loads of time to realise.

Not to mention the fact that you can hear him accelerating into the crowd.
>>
This is all apart of the grand plan put in place by the government.

"James fields" will walk away based on evidence, and the BLM movement and every sjw will burn cities down and demonize the right.
>>
>>137265098
Did they arrest him right then and there? Eyebrows look the same. Could have changed shirts b4 arrest
>>
>>137265266
What drone footage
>>
>>137264606
Guessing you're very used to taking loads. Pro tip: sucking dicks and taking them up the ass does not make you any less of a virgin.
>>
>>137264198
1 person died from the car. Two cops died when their helicopter crash, had absolutely nothing to do with the car.
>>
>>137265733
IM EXCITED- mainly because i live in rural us and can comfortably watch the shit show
>>
>>137264259
Depending on his defense he'll probably get a sentencing but not the maximum as he would if he did it deliberately. We'll get a chimp out either way.
>>
>>137259650
What's with the alt-right and those Hitler haircuts (parted to one side with sides buzzed short)?
>>
>>137265458

Parade routes are planned and announced ahead of time and marked by signage.

If you're dumb enough to ignore that and then find yourself in a parade it is not reasonable for you to erratically weave through members of it.

It is not a similar situation to finding yourself suddenly surrounded by violent rioters in a town where the mayor has pulled back the police and let them run rampant.
>>
the kid reacted in self defense from faggot antifaggots attacking his car because they know nothing but destruction.

But due to the highly politicized nature of this kids trial he's gonna be hung out to dry.

Unfortunately you simply aren't allowed to use any violence towards leftists, even if they provoked it.
>>
>>137265278
>This case was almost exactly the same.
>almost
>>
>>137265484
This.

He should plea he was in fear of his life. Antifa/whatever group who was involved in the counter-protest were armed with melee weapons, and I'm sure law enforcement can draw examples of threats of violence of social media associated with said group(s).
>>
Anyone have the "white people, do something" with this guy's face laid over it? Should have saved it the first time.
>>
>>137266005
zimmerman
>>
>>137260620
>murdered
>>
he's going to walk.

Mayor created a dangerous situation by telling the cops to hole back.

People were attacking his car with bats.

he braked before entering.
>>
>>137259650
He can probably argue that this was brought on by fear. He needs to find the best lawyer he can. He will have to do some time.
>>
>>137259650

The Boy Dindu Your Honor!

Voluntary manslaughter: (also referred to as third-degree murder), sometimes called a crime of passion murder, is any intentional killing that involves no prior intent to kill, and which was committed under such circumstances that would "cause a reasonable person to become emotionally or mentally disturbed".

Literally the boy Dindu!
>>
>>137265183
Yea there's another video of a similar mob throwing bottles and kicking a van.
So the crowd was definitely rowdy toward other vehicles that day.

https://youtu.be/YzhqO3iYlxk?t=6585
>>
As for America, we need to find out what is making race relations worse. 90s were not that bad compared to this.

My only theory is that blacks are getting the losing end of globalization and illegal immigration and blaming others. But really I have no clue.
>>
>>137265098
It's a prison shirt. That's why it doesn't match.
>>
>>137266005
>Driving TOWARDS protesters when you had ample time to redirect your route away from the protest
>B-b-b-b-but he had no choice but to murder as many people as he could!
Sorry white boy, but he is a bitch. He couldn't have just sat and waited for the protesters to eventually clear the streets. They attacked him BECAUSE THEY SAW HIM MURDER ONE OF THEIR FRIENDS YOU STUPID WHITE APE
>>
>>137259650
Death Penalty if hes lucky.

40 years no parole if hes not.
>>
>>137260620
>calling it murder even in the hypothetical "did the woman attack him"
its impossible to discuss this with you, youve already made up your mind
>>
>>137266283
>90s were not that bad
You don't remember Rodney King, the LA riots, and our based Korean friends, do you?
>>
>>137265458
WTF USCNA?
>>
>>137264198
To be fair, when you kill people at the rate we do in America, you can't get all worked up about every little dead body.
>>
What is known about the dead commie bitch other than that she's a dead commie bitch? Was she antifa?
>>
>>137266159
>Mayor created a dangerous situation by telling the cops to hole back.
But he still did that
>>
>>137260217
It's been an hour. I'm glad this dumbass comment was ignored. Go back to your 9/11 videos.
>>
>>137266283
>90s were not that bad compared to this.
Except, you know, Rodney King. OJ. The riots. Are you 14?
>>
>>137265098
In the mugshot he is wearing a prison jumpsuit.

You'd think the black and white strips would have given that away.
>>
>>137262119

death penalty with lethal injection likely
>>
>>137262119
If there was no intent, it'd qualify as manslaughter, there is no "use of force" when unintentional.
This is IF the video can prove they attacked him first so he freaked the hell out.
Agreed with the rest, he's most likely fucked
>>
>>137266159
>he braked before entering.
where's the footage of that?

I watched this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJhmPJX8Aps

and it looks like he speeds up right before the crowd.
>>
File: 5000.jpg (318KB, 1920x1152px) Image search: [Google]
5000.jpg
318KB, 1920x1152px
Uh oh. Dun goofed. Gonna spend the rest of his life in jail
>>
>>137259650

Does he have a case or he just run over some people because the day was hot and A/C didnt worked or something.
>>
>>137264983
That's complete bullshit and you know it. If he wanted to hurt people he could have done so much more effecfively by pulling up onto the curb rather then just going straight forward. Also, you think he had a choice to avoid them? Why do you think they chose that intersection
>>
>>137266272
Yeah I'll just sit through a 5 hour video to see that bit you mention.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc_SgpyJWRY

>stopping your car

Whites get lynched as well.
>>
>>137266467
>>137266402
LA riots and rodney king happen every few weeks now.

Remeber the 5 Dallas cops gunned down? Every week it seems a cop is assinated by someone claiming racism.

You people are in the 4chan ADD trap. Don't remember past the weekly news cycle.
>>
>>137266616
Also this car seems to be completely different to the car in the drone footage.
>>
>>137265024
Agreed xD
>>
>>137266407
I agree, it's just tiring seeing /pol/ up in arms about "THIS IS THE END". It's like the election all over again where everytime Trump said something provocative it was "the end of Trump", despite it being routine for him to say provocative stuff.
>>
File: Dylann_Roof_mugshot.jpg (10KB, 250x293px) Image search: [Google]
Dylann_Roof_mugshot.jpg
10KB, 250x293px
>>137263475
>every famous killer of African-Americans has walked free despite the media.

umm, sweetie, aren't you forgetting someone?
>>
>>137266696
>https://youtu.be/YzhqO3iYlxk?t=6585
The link has the right timestamp included.
It's 1:49:50
>>
>>137266733
We only notice the week-by-week stuff, because media is so pervasive today. There's plenty of stuff that happened back then that didn't get past statewide publicity, never getting the light of day on a national level. Hell, nowadays we know petty street crimes from the other side of the world.
>>
>>137263475
Good thing he killed a white person huh?
>>
>>137266733
>claims the 90s weren't so bad regarding race tension
>accuses anyone of having short term memory
Some of us were even alive back in the 90s. Can you believe that, literal teenager?
>>
>>137266616
Not a break but took his foot off the acceleration(trying to escape?) till his car got hit with a bat and shit chucked at him.

Whether he is charged or not depends entirely on what happened the 15 seconds before this particular video.

Was he in his car, cornered by a mob, and did a panicked escape after being assaulted? Or was he doing intimidation tactics which bloomed into what happened?
>>
>>137264606
>domestic terrorism and homicide
you have to prove motive and intent. you really think you can do that? just because he went to an "alt-right" rally?
>>
Unless there is video proof of him going into the crowd without anyone hitting his car, his lawyer can easily make the case that protestors attacked his car and he panicked.

He might be found guilty of a lesser crime but it won't be homicide so long as he doesn't give a Nazi salute in the courtroom like the autist he is.
>>
>>137266931
I think he meant the cops. Obviously Roof wasn't going to walk, he shot up a chruch, not simply defended himself from rampaging nigs and/or commies
>>
>>137260779
This dude is done. Terry McJewluiffe will lean on the state to get him an appointment with Mr. Drippy.
>>
ANTIFA has been labeled a terrorist organization at least by New Jersey. He was just mowing down terrorists. That fact will get ignored in any case.
>>
>>137265098
Can't see shit. Better image?
>>
File: 1502580214749-pol.jpg (502KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1502580214749-pol.jpg
502KB, 2048x2048px
Mobs are allowed by police to riot in the streets and damage/terrorize motorists. Easy to prove there are many videos of the same and tons that day too.

>my client is here as the result of political violence being allowed by one group against another. He feared for his life. This was purposely done by the left leaning political establishment who shut down a peaceful rally that was planned in advance while letting an unruly mob of the opposite political leanings riot in the streets. When riots are allowed in the streets you cannot reasonably expect innocent people being attacked to follow any laws, the rule of law is suspended to allow feral niggers and brainwashed tranny faggots to attack people in groups. Then the rule of law is suspended when someone panics as the result of the riot and accidentally kills one of the NPC RIOTING NIGGERFAGGOTS.
>>
>>137267050
I was alive back then. 80s were OK, 90s were getting worse but no were near as bad as it is now.

Race relations are getting worse not better. I couldn't imagine a group like BLM a decade ago.
>>
>>137266625
Consequences will never be the same
>>
>>137262693
Fucking autist
>>
>>137267172
He's a frog memeing dork, not a legit white supremicist.
>>
File: BarronHQ.jpg (212KB, 982x610px) Image search: [Google]
BarronHQ.jpg
212KB, 982x610px
>>137260779
THANK YOUqroute traffic
>>
Killing people is not ok
it was lulz still
>>
>>137259650
If he walks, that will ignite Civil War II. Be ready, gents.
>>
>>137259650
He'll be made an example of and will get the death penalty.

1 count of 1st degree murder and the rest will be attempted murder.
>>
>>137265458
>he hit one woman, but didn't injure her.
>he got 7.5 years in jail.
for what crime then?
>>
>>137259650
hes charged with second degree he has a chance
>>
>>137267129
This rally had the nazi salute, torches, KKK, Richard Spencer, the whole works.
It was a nazi rally, and the driver being part of it shows bad moral character.
>>
Shill
>>
File: watermellons!.jpg (32KB, 337x470px) Image search: [Google]
watermellons!.jpg
32KB, 337x470px
>>137264038

Go find out that it was Masonic Jews that did the majority of the slave transporting and plantation owning at 6% of all that crossed the Ocean came here. Most every Jew home had slaves. Some how threw Kike New over the decades the average European has been blamed for what black and Jews did. Since slavery for starters is a Nigger tradition and always will be. Learn your hidden history of the Dutch India Trading Co. Kikes were Goldsmiths for Eons charging usury. No surprise they ran most the ships probably owned most the insurance policies too just to throw a little Jewish Lighting in there!

O Heaven forbid all my cargo aka niggas went over board during the storm over the Atlantic. Atlanta was the Chief Cotton Picking Head Quarters!

Have yourself a nigga!
>>
>>137260519
Sauce?
>>
>>137267407
>Killing people is not ok
said literally no communist ever
>>
File: 1502469176600.jpg (18KB, 260x287px) Image search: [Google]
1502469176600.jpg
18KB, 260x287px
>>137260779
THANK U SUBARU!~
>>
>>137267129

did you even graduate high school

fucking cretin

go euthanize yourself and purify the gene pool
>>
>local police ignore federal judge declaring your protest is legal
>try to leave city to avoid further illegal assembly
>rabid antifa with bats swarming in the streets, illegally impeding traffic
>they see your white shirt and start to attack your car
>try to accelerate away to avoid being reginald dennied
>crash into car that was visually obscured by people illegally swarming the streets
>get crucified by the media and normies everywhere
>>
>>137267490
ok what does that have to do with intent to kill for politically motivated reasons
>>
>>137267469
For shilling archive.is
>>
>>137267490
I don't remember that being in the invitation. It got high jacked by those people. I don't believe in guilt by association.>>137267490
>>
File: 1468485141708.jpg (1MB, 1600x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1468485141708.jpg
1MB, 1600x1800px
>>137266005
Just remember anon:
CANT FLIMFLAM THE ZIMZAM
>>
>>137263046
Can't you say the same about all the incidents whites provoked a black guy and he reacted violently? Yet all you did was simply refer to them as niggers, and most of them would've simply used their fist, not a fucking car.
>>
>>137264282
What does 'lurk moar' mean?
Never seen this before.
>>
>>137260620
Blocking a roadway is illegal. Attacking vehicles with clubs and rocks is even worse. He'll walk and the trial won't even last an hour.
>>
>>137267490
Prove his connection with the rally.
>>
Obviously a false flag, not even the same person that drove the vehicle.
>>
>>137266616
he's driving through and it looks like a few people start tossing rocks and shit at the car so he sped up

he's gonna get off lol
>>
File: cant flim flam the zim zam.png (375KB, 580x631px) Image search: [Google]
cant flim flam the zim zam.png
375KB, 580x631px
It will be another Zimzam.
Highly politicized trial that will end with the jury saying there is simply no guilt. Some minor manslaughter charges may pas and fuck the guy a bit. The most Jewish lawyers this side of the Mississippi will be on the case on both sides.

I can't wait for the /pol/ daily threads. Zimzam trial was a godsent for memetics.
>>
File: IvkP6n0.jpg (89KB, 810x535px) Image search: [Google]
IvkP6n0.jpg
89KB, 810x535px
>>137267879
>>
>>137267673
>>try to leave city to avoid further illegal assembly
Why he was trying to leave city through that exact street. I mean, if true, it's very easy to prove.

Can someone post the path he drove before being caught? Someone posted it in previous threads.
>>
>>137267715
>Far right natsoc
>Hated leftists
>Wanted to kill leftists(obvious based on his actions)
>Killed one leftist and attempted to kill others

Have you ever felt the need or want to kill leftists? That's for politically motivated reasons.
>>
>>137267662
is that your final answer?
>>
>>137267878

and in the next dream, you woke up, you were popular, you had a girlfriend, and your psychiatrist said you never had schizophrenia it was just a computer error
>>
>>137268058
look at the other cars that got caught in the crowd of people IN THE STREET

apparently another had done a similar move before he did at a lower speed
>>
>>137267879
It just paints the picture for the jury.
>>
>>137259650

he's going to jail, and someone in there will probably kill him if they don't put him in isolation

america has always been fucked, the way the nation works is unsustainable. I predict some kind of balkanization of the US in the next 10 years.

Unless there's a big war, which could be the reason Trump wants to start one.
>>
>>137259650
It was in self defense he did nothing wrong!
http://truthfeed.com/breaking-first-photo-of-charlottesville-suspect-released/100607/
>>
>>137268070
90% of the people on this world wide web message board are nazis and hate leftists. why haven't any of them killed anyone yet then?
>>
>>137259650
>inb4 Zim Zam 2: Nazi Bugaloo
>>
>>137267673
He takes a few lesser charges with some probation and time served. Screencap it.
>>
>>137259650
dudes a martyr

took one for the team

going get ass raped by a nigger in prison like roof did
>>
>>137260779

Thank U B A R U
>>
>>137265218
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk
>>
>>137267591
Can say the same about fascists
prove me wrong and I'll become one
>>
>>137260519

The government wants to destroy this guy to make an example, the same way they have been trying to destroy people all over the country every time a democrat protected class gets harmed. Whether he's actually guilty as fuck or not, to the government and the leftist mobs, this is not about justice, it's politically motivated. This guy needs keep his mouth shut and needs good lawyers.
>>
>>137268247
>implying he won't admit it's him on the photo and instead will try to lie to the police
>>
>>137268298
They're either pussies or don't want to go to jail, simple as that.
>>
>>137265810
right here, achmed:
https://www.mediaite.com/online/drone-footage-captured-the-terrifying-moment-james-fields-drove-into-a-crowd-in-charlottesville/
>>
>>137268009
Too bad photographic evidence has shaky admissibility in court.
>>
>>137268247
>http://www.crime-scene-investigator.net/
Lmao
>>
>>137260779
I remember when /pol/ loved this shit there has been multiple videos of commie fucks getting ran over. Love it need more of it.
>>
File: C9fjXLwW0AECVJQ.jpg (85KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
C9fjXLwW0AECVJQ.jpg
85KB, 1024x576px
>>137266360
Sorry nigger but he has a plausible alibi considering ANTIFA's consistency to just wreck and hurt by standers when cops give them free reign. The Mayor can shriek about nazi's all he wants but the fact is this could've been prevented today if he didn't tell the cuck cops to hold back.

Also I thought you faggots relished to "Collect Nazi Scalps! XD" Nobody said Bashing the Fascist would be easy!
>>
>>137268247
He literally told his mom he was going to the rally

http://abcnews.go.com/US/mother-charlottesville-suspect-knew-rallyi-thought-trump/story?id=49185691
> "I just knew he was going to a rally. I mean, I try to stay out of his political views. You know, we don't, you know, I don't really get too involved, I moved him out to his own apartment, so we -- I'm watching his cat."
>Bloom was informed by The AP reporter that the rally was indeed organized by white nationalists. "I thought it had something to do with Trump. Trump's not a white supremacist," she said.
>"He had an African-American friend so ...," she said before her voice trailed off.
>>
File: 1469684775169.png (234KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1469684775169.png
234KB, 500x378px
>>137259650
He's fucked, deservedly so.
Another one of those dopes with an autistic perception of the law, you break into my house = I can chase you down the street and shoot you in the spine.
>>
>>137260779
THANK YOU BASED SUBARU
>>
>>137268070
>Far right
>Hated leftists
That's one hell of a stretch, but okay.

>Wanted to kill
>using "wanted to kill" in your explanation of intent
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>137268469
so that's it? that's how you argue this case in court
>>
He's fucked: to think otherwise is just being obtuse.

He's going to get life without parole
>>
>>137259650
we should fund his defense attorney
There are good chances that he will walk free
>>
>>137259650
Super easy. Was he behind the wheel when the accident happened? If Hillary walks, so will this guy. if OJ got off, so will this guy. If a teacher can fuck their student, and get off, so will this guy.
>>
cops use the defense, "I feared for my life" everytime they get caught killing someone without a reason.This dude should do the same.
>>
>>137259650
He should be able to get off by stating that there were niggers attacking his car.
>>
>>137268180
Cute non-argument. Probably more apt for Tumblr, though.
>>
File: 1502513247958-sp.jpg (240KB, 1024x743px) Image search: [Google]
1502513247958-sp.jpg
240KB, 1024x743px
>>137268058
It doesn't matter. Niggers RIOTING in any street is illegal. Once police lost control of their pet niggers the rule of law is suspended. Mobs of people rioting and attacking people isn't typical in America, only 0bombas America. If they don't arrest and prosecute every feral nigger rioting, they can't pretend like other laws exist.

This sets the president for peacefully mowing down these violent extremist rioters since the cops don't do their fucking jobs (political establishment holds them back)
>>
>>137268510
is that what you learned in hillbilly law school at behind the transfer station
>>
He only got charged with 2nd degree murder. No death penalty. He could plea it down to involuntary manslaughter or ride it out for an acquittal. His fate is in his hands
>>
>>137268469
Ok pal
>>
>>137267961
Exactly. Will be done for the good of the tribe which equates to moar division most likely. He will be slapped on the hand in a highly politicized trial and then the verdict, and, lo and behold, BLM and antifa are out on the streets to protest the verdict. Kike klokwerks.
>>
>>137268609
Why can't you into logic? He sped 40 mph into a crowd of hundreds of people.

If this were a Muslim that did the same thing you'd say he obviously did it on purpose. How come you're so hypocritical?
>>
>>137266715

That's fucking infuriating.
>>
>>137268510
Hey, you forgot to include your Super Special Detective Club© website this time around.
>>
File: i will kill you.jpg (24KB, 384x306px) Image search: [Google]
i will kill you.jpg
24KB, 384x306px
>>137268319

They scared him and he freaked. You know he is just a pussy white boy and can't handle that shit. Its the crowds fault that attacked him. They took advantage of his low test and small penis size. He reacted in a flight response and didn't go out guns blazing it was all insanity!

The Boy Literally Dindu Your Honor!

Voluntary manslaughter: (also referred to as third-degree murder), sometimes called a crime of passion murder, is any intentional killing that involves no prior intent to kill, and which was committed under such circumstances that would "cause a reasonable person to become emotionally or mentally disturbed".
>>
>>137262665
source? Doesn't have to be a link thought that'd be nice, just, why do you think so?
>>
>>137268712
>sets the president
I see what you did there
>>
>>137268823
>If this were a Muslim that did the same thing you'd say he obviously did it on purpose. How come you're so hypocritical?

>battle cries of "Allah Ackbar" can be heard as he was mowing down counter-protestors.
>"H-He did nothing! Islam is the religion of peace!"
>>
>>137268823
he's saying the crowd was attacking him with baseball bats. your argument is that he's lying and he engaged in premeditated terrorism because he supports the alt-right political ideology. good luck leaf.
>>
>>137268823
None of the muslims who drove into crowds were being attacked by said crowds beforehand.

Idiot.
>>
>>137260779
thank you
>>
>>137265817
>sucking dicks and taking them up the ass does not make you any less of a virgin

Nice try defending your loose second hand gf
>>
>>137268618
He's already been charged with murder in the 2nd, you twit.
>>
>>137268712
>It doesn't matter.
It does. He chose certain street that won't lead him quickly out of the city, and i'm not sure how is related to the disposition of other protesting groups. What if he has a way to go through Market street? Then he wasn't "fleeing the city" and defence won't work.
>>
>>137263438
Stop being disingenuous and wasting space - why didn't he /only/ reverse? He was quite good at it.
>>
>>137265098
It's him.
>>
>>137260779
THANK YOU
>>
>>137260519
Also keep in mind that the police might have other evidence (other videos that haven't been posted to the internet), that could exonerate him. The MSM is pulling another Zimzam and Mike "killed for being" Brown. They are distorting everything about this story to poison the well, and when he gets acquitted in small town, non-ZOG Charlottesville, VA, there will be epic chimpouts in D.C., driving white people even further right. If he goes to prison, white people get further right anyways. It's a win-win for us as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>137260779
thank you based subaru
may KeK bless all /ourguy/s
shadilay
>>
>>137269073
They would immediately claim he was mentally ill here in europe.
>>
>>137264504

>>137267490
>the nazi salute
>>137267490
>torches
>>137267490
>KKK
>>137267490
>Richard Spencer
>>137267490
>the whole works

everything you write
is literally retarded
in more ways, than your genetically deficient lineage could hope to achieve.
>>
>>137263337

He was attempting to follow normal traffic laws, when that was impossible due to the crowd and his life was endangered he reversed out.

He's going to be acquitted, get ready for it.
>>
>>137259650
once they find his computer and go through it hes done for.
>>
>>137268463
If he was smart, he would've kept his mouth shut and only talk to a lawyer. He doesn't even have to give a statement at all or answer any questions whatsoever and his lawyer would advise him not to.
>>
>>137269265

Our system is fucked and like a car dealership or a Pawn shop they always over shoot real high or real low to start.

Because of the System in of itself being Cronyism! 3rd Degree is where it should start because that is what it was. I guess they have to prove that first but it totally looks like it.

>>
>>137265370
Watch the videos, retard. He got a 3-block start. He rammed the crowd. He kept his foot on the gas after the car came to a halt. The crowd smashed his back window AFTER he hit them. Then he backed up and sped off.

And for those dildos saying it's a different color shirt from the mugshot - NO SHIT, BLACK AND WHITE STRIPES IS THE JAIL UNIFORM.
>>
>>137268823

>getting in accident due to people illegally assembled on the road is the same as stealing a truck and purposefully wading into a pedestrian only shopping area.

This is the state of the liberal mind. completly assbackwards and with out logical thought.
>>
>>137263969
vroom vroom commie
>>
>>137267291
Fuck you! If you weren't around for the real shit in the 60's and 70's in the south,you don't know shit about race wars.
>>
File: DELET!!!!!!!!!!!!!.gif (3MB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
DELET!!!!!!!!!!!!!.gif
3MB, 400x250px
>>137269842
>>
File: 1502589300403.jpg (79KB, 843x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502589300403.jpg
79KB, 843x800px
>>137260063
But Anon, the police helicopter crashed!
>>
>>137270189
he gets close and people start throwing shit at the windows

why did he break before hitting the crowd?

hes getting off
>>
>>137259650
He's fucked /pol/ knows it. At least the smart ones do.
>>
>>137269798
Which part of that is wrong? Even David Duke was there.

Richard Spencer is such a fucking retard. If he was a controlled opposition working for Chuck Schumer he wouldn't act any differently.
>>
>>137259650
>how fucked is America?

it's going to get sooooo much worse before it gets better. So so so so so much worse.
>>
>>137264504
Technically he couldnt drive away. He was on a one way street and road intersecting was pedestrianized
>>
>>137269798
>genetically deficient lineage
Yea right bud.
>>
>>137264369
To be fair, he hit a land whale, and that probably sapped a lot of his forward momentum.
>>
>>137270189
>watch the videos
I did it, and it looked like every other masked, antifa mob, dressed is all black long sleeves and jeans in the middle of summer violently shutting down a peaceful right-wing rally.

You honestly think a VA jury is going to send him to jail for life for running over an out-of-state communist?
>>
>>137270189
>He kept his foot on the gas after the car came to a halt.
He can say that he panicked and hit the wrong pedal
>>
>>137264903
My guess is he was attacked prior a little further up the road. U do see all those guys with bats run in after. Also his car already has damage.
>>
>>137270414

Its better to get it out now than whites being victimized forever and indentured to the corrupt one way system.
>>
>>137259650
realistically, it wasnt not on purpose if he wasnt shouting i want a lawyer!!!!!
>>
>>137270579

They had weapons too lets not for get all the weapons the Antifa fags had because they wanted to use them! Like a fascist faggot!
>>
Freemasonry is Judaism for goyim, capt. morgan was murdered for his pdf, bill cooper
>>
>>137264903
Why was his car already damaged before the wreck?
>>
File: image.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>137269480
>>
BUMP THIS

>>137269891
>>137269891
>>137269891
>>137269891
>>
He's fucked. He went from justified to unjustified when he drove 120ft into another crowd. Plus, he made us all look bad by giving the media the exact narrative they were looking for.

Antifa were the violent ones. But you'll not hear a peep about it because dipshot here lost his fucking cool. 1,000 white nationalists were on message, and all it took was one to turn it from a victory to a defeat. This fucking maggot deserves his fate.
>>
>>137270579

They had weapons because they are anti white and not peaceful. They want to hurt more white people then one of them faggots got ded.

Serves them Right!
>>
look around the world at all the jew freemason lodges and now you know how they run goyim. they appoint the chief, mayor and judges to fukk goy while they get a free pass
>>
>>137270671
Dis
>>
>>137270985

Don't sell him down river like a nigger.
>>
>>137259650
He's fucked
Rumor is right now they're gonna launch a domestic terrorism case against him and the organizers of the Unite the Right protests
>>
File: IMG_8290.jpg (261KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8290.jpg
261KB, 1920x1080px
>>137259650

Sadly he's pretty fucked.

https://youtu.be/m4ytyOOsVgc
>>
Discount John Cusack was not driving the Dodge.
>>
>>137260779
Thank you!
>>
>>137270671

i think the entire thing will collapse before there's any real stable regime that will be able to oppress whites.
>>
File: bat4xSlowed.webm (818KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bat4xSlowed.webm
818KB, 1280x720px
Reminder that he was struck with a bat in the rear bumper before he accelerated, indicating it was likely a reaction to being struck. Footage slowed to more clearly pinpoint the moment he's struck.
>>
>>137265110
Hadn't seen that angle yet. He feared for his life.
>>
>>137270832
>Freemasonry is Judaism for goyim, capt. morgan was murdered for his pdf, bill cooper

how the fuck does an Anarchist know this? don't be a flaggot. show yourself
>>
File: 1375713870-1310.jpg (69KB, 681x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1375713870-1310.jpg
69KB, 681x1024px
>>137267344
POO IN TOOTHPASTE
>am i doing it right?
>>
>>137271083

Mayor Aman Anyone?
>>
File: c.webm (244KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
c.webm
244KB, 1280x720px
>>137271336
The footage leading up to that moment, in which he slams on the brakes (you can clearly see his brake lights) and slowly rolls up to the crowd just prior to being struck.
>>
>>137266616
You must be blind because he does slow down until one guy hits the back of his car with bat which then scares him and causes him to ram the rest of the protestors down.
>>
>>137260779
THANK YOU.
>>
>>137259650
Judging by that deranged look in his eyes, he is really fucked up
>>
File: d.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
d.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>137271336
>>137271476
The footage combined.
>>
>>137271166

They are going to have a "Cry Baby Huey Rally?" Cool!
>>
File: first.png (3MB, 1902x927px) Image search: [Google]
first.png
3MB, 1902x927px
So i did a little bit of research on google maps and found the street the attack happened

115 4th St SE

I found roughly the place where other anons noted an antifa faggot hitting the back of his car with some kind of weapon and the place where he hit the mob.

Heres the area he got hit by the antifag...
>>
File: e.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
e.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>137271336
>>137271476
>>137271636
Unslowed footage
>>
>>137271636
no brake lights... accident?
>>
>>137259650

Well, even if it was an accident due to someone throwing a stone at his windshield that caused him to panic, C'ville is a very left wing town and the county and state is ran by a bunch of libtards. So unless he can appeal to a federal court, they will try to hang him just out of hate alone.
>>
>>137270414
It definitely will. If the right had their own Soros that funded savage grassroots operations, then just maybe it would satisfying some of the bloodlust that the right has in a controlled environment.

Instead, cuckservatives hold the coin purse, and they still believe in chivalry and discourse against their enemies.

The right will resort to absolute bloodshed because they have no other choice, and considering our leadership, I won't blame them one bit
>>
File: second.png (1MB, 1049x694px) Image search: [Google]
second.png
1MB, 1049x694px
>>137271786
Here is the place where he hit the mob...
>>
>>137271880
The video begins with him slamming on brakes, you can see his brake lights in the first second of the footage. He then rolls up to the crowd, and doesn't accelerate until struck.
>>
>>137264635
Black brains don't work like ours, they can't dislodge ideas once they get them. They will rob stores because "it's self defense" and not understand any nuance - they have already absorbed the idea that this was a murder and that they should also be able to murder (and loot and riot and set fire to buildings) if they want
>>
>>137271564

He just ran someone over. Imagine if you were a murder for all of 2 hours. Must feel shitty and shameful. Not what he wanted...

>>
File: third.png (777KB, 635x555px) Image search: [Google]
third.png
777KB, 635x555px
>>137272094
And here is an aerial view showing the distance. My best guess is that thats around 30 or so yards, definitely a panic
>>
>>137271858
>
He probably has a really good case to claim manslaughter as well as provocation from the other side.

Whether a jury gaslit by the media sees that is the real question
>>
>>137271858
You can clearly see that he was not being attacked, was not breaking, and accelerated into those people.

I think murder 2 isnt enough, this man should be charged with domestic terrorism. Those antifa had the same first amendment rights as the nazis who started this bloodbath, and this drumpftard decided to use murder to silence their voices.

Life in prison without parole is the only sensible choice here.
>>
>>137259650
considering theyd smashed his car to shit with bats before he ran them over, hes fine. unlike the communists who were crushed under his car, lmao.
>>
>>137272203

That is just what niggers do regardless of any ideologies or situations.

Niggers gonna Nig. Plain and Simple
>>
>>137271336
looks like a towel with padlocks inside
>>
>>137259650
They will use him to set an example.

Life in prison.
>>
>>137260620
You wouldn't get further than asking, "Was the woman he murdered..." before getting slapped down by an objection, because you are calling for a legal conclusion. Whether or not the killing was a 'murder' is for the court to decide and for the prosecution to prove. The burden is not on the defense to prove anything, fucknut.
Try again.
>>
>>137272327
False. You can clearly see that he slammed on his brakes, was slowly rolling down the street, and was then struck with a bat. I could pinpoint the moment he accelerates if you like, but it's more of an audio cue and there's no sound allowed on this board. It's a few frames after the footage of him being struck.
>>
>>137259650
Trump retweeted SS today. SS has an investigative branch. This is Trump's message to us- he's listening to what's going on and he'll ruin the deep-state's shenanigans
>>
>>137270373
I really like that car, you think when Brexit is complete and we trade more with the US they could be available to buy over here /pol/?
>>
>>137272327
You are seeing what you want to see shitlib.
I see a man driving down a one way street with no other way out. Potentially driving faster than he should but not dangerous until his car is it. Manslaughter due to reckless driving is the most he can fairly get, and thats without the fear for his life
>>
Someone hit the terrorist's car with a bat while he was in the middle of his terrorist attack.

He was already driving at speed in to a group of protesters. He got hit while attacking.

He is already known to be an alt-right terrorist.

He wasn't driving through a crowd of people protesting him to find a nice ice cream shop to buy a cone.

The depth of r/pol's stupidity is staggering.
>>
>>137266644
>choice to avoid

what is reverse gear?
vids show he knows how to use it, too.
>>
>>137272413
you can see the hard object fall out after it strikes the car
>>
>>137262119
>But you cant shoot them,capture them and torture them for days as a form of punishment
>land of the free
>>
File: but it do.jpg (64KB, 534x539px) Image search: [Google]
but it do.jpg
64KB, 534x539px
If his intent was to murder people he might have been able to ram through the whole crowd but instead he backed up
>>
>>137260519
Wrong.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Unite_the_Right_rally#Vehicular_ramming_into_counter-protesters
>>
>>137272612
Right, and slamming on his brakes and slowly rolling down the street was surely part of his evil premeditated plot.
>>
File: 00marciano.jpg (24KB, 392x369px) Image search: [Google]
00marciano.jpg
24KB, 392x369px
>>137272417

You are a fucking idiot. They can't just put him in prison because someone died. They have to put him on trial with a jury of his peers you fucking retard and when they do that.

LET FREEDOM RING!
>>
>>137272637
One way street with pedestrianized intersecting road. technically he had nowhere else to go
>>
>>137267172
Funny enough, the video you're looking for is on fucking Wikipedia.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Unite_the_Right_rally#Vehicular_ramming_into_counter-protesters

Empty street behind him, already accelerating, crowd trying to disburse in front of him. He's super fucked.
>>
He was a gud boi, just at the wrong place at the wrong tiem, he didn doo nuffin.
>>
>>137272836
It looked like he was going at a pace that would have allowed the bonga party to clear to the sides. This was happening before his car his hit on the left rear and he planted into them
>>
>>137262119

Is the Governor a nigger? How can you make an example of an innocent man? By being a nigger to them? Make an example of the corrupt system. Like OJ niggers and such. This could be it FOLKS!
>>
I just came to say.

NOT GUILTY!
>>
>>137272836
>slamming on his brakes

You must be 12. Cars have bright lights that turn on when you hit the brakes.

He is not seen braking in the videos.

Maybe next year when you are 13 you will understand that snowflake.
>>
He will walk.
>>
File: 1502632352863.jpg (127KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1502632352863.jpg
127KB, 1024x683px
>>137273559
>>
>>137273283
Exactly. The crowd is slowly making way for him, then he gets hit and floors it (likely reflexively, since the sound of the bat hitting his bumper is loud as fuck and would have startled him).
>>
>>137273559
Watch the first second of this footage. Rewind it as many times as you have to. He enters the street braking. The video begins with him slamming on brakes.

>>137271858
>>
>>137265424
there were people chasing his car
>>
>>137271948
>cuckservatives hold the coin purse

this cannot be overstated. funding so important and the GOP drowns fucking faggots like Paul Ryan in cash.
>>
>>137273644
you can see the mark on the rear bumper to the left of the number plate, that's where it was hit, this is the point where he planted it. the cracked part above the plate i don't know
>>
>>137270644
This. I was present at an accident where this happened. 9 people were killed at that one though and I was right in the middle of it and was one of the first to start rendering aid. The driver thought he was hitting the brake but was hitting the gas and plowed through a farmers market.
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.