[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>don't consider myself left wing or right wing >/pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1200px-CH_cow_2_cropped[1].jpg (388KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-CH_cow_2_cropped[1].jpg
388KB, 1200x1200px
>don't consider myself left wing or right wing
>/pol/ calls me a libcuck
>have been called a trump supporter multiple times while arguing my stance on different issues on different boards
>against white supremacy
>will also admit there's black and female supremacy and that it's a problem
I know a lot of you are the way you are right now because you need to put a stop to black supremacists hiding behind BLM, and female supremacists hiding behind feminism. They use these labels to try and put themselves above criticism while spewing hatred.

My issue is that we're getting closer and closer to having technology that will let us fundamentally change our bodies. We're getting closer to growing replacement body parts from our own cells that won't be rejected by our bodies. What will that mean for gender issues if those who want sex changes, instead of turning a penis inside out, they literally get an actual vagina transplanted? What about technology that will let us change our skin color? Or increase our IQ? All forms of supremacy based on tribalism must die.
>>
>>137258189
Niggers and inhuman abominations are the same, cursed by God to suffering. Please cultivate submission to Christ in your heart.
>>
>>137258189
Woah guys, watch out for this radical centrist - his views will be reasonable only five or six major technological breakthroughs from now.
>>
>>137258189
>on different boards
Stop fucking this place up. Keep your dumb shit in this containment board.

Your whole post wanders. What's your point? My wife makes more sense than you when she talks in her sleep.
>>
File: blacked.webm (418KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
blacked.webm
418KB, 1280x720px
>>137258189
You're getting ahead of yourself. We can grow cell cultures and we can edit genes in embryos. No one's growing you an articulated vagina to graft on your ass faggot.

Did it ever occur to you that it may be easier to cure transgenderism in the womb by guiding brain sex differentiation?

Also why don't you actually educate yourself on the subject. Genetic engineering isn't going to end tribalism and disparity, it's going to widen it. You think everyone is going to go to the easy FGP clinic?
https://youtu.be/R3R5Fi5FZDQ
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.