[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK, /pol/. Time for a serious talk. For the last several years,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: latest[2].jpg (2MB, 2994x3600px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
2MB, 2994x3600px
OK, /pol/. Time for a serious talk.

For the last several years, we've (most of us, at least) been obsessing over saving the Western civilization, beating the Jew, and returning to the old ways of our forefathers. The fight has not been going too well, and there is still a lot to do. I wish us all the best of luck in these endeavors.

HOWEVER.

What is we fail to save the West in the end? Now, I'm not suggesting we give up, but I believe we should talk about Plan B. Plan B, in my opinion, should not be about saving the West, but beginning the West anew. A reset of this whole game.

How would you imagine such a reset? Creating closely guarded gated communities and waiting our for the liberals to destroy themselves through in-fighting? Perhaps a massive exodus to foreign lands? How and on what scale could we organize something something like that? Is a Plan B like that even possible?
>>
reddit tier cringe right here...literally suburban virgin teens thinking they can "save" western civilization.

Top fucking kek.
>>
>>137256756
Plan B should be to create large gated communities around the world in rural areas we would have to mostly grow our own food and raise animals aswell as stock up on guns.The bigest problem would be to try to avoid a Waco situation
>>
>>137256756

Go read some Evola and come back before posting again.
>>
>>137256756
>Implying a bunch of teenage basement dwellers can save "Western Civilization"
>>
>>137257324
I don't see anyone but suburban virgin teens doing that.

>>137257525
OK.
>>
>>137256756
>(most of us, at least)
no, most of us have been laughing at you, the minority on this board
>>
>>137257324
Fpbp
>>
Eldritch secret: the game is about rewards, not punishments. Anonymous wins because anonymous can still be rewarded, but Anonymous is very hard to punish.
>>
omg pol is so immature. good luck with your gated communities of nazis and racists.. lol
>>
File: 899008.gif (2MB, 220x190px) Image search: [Google]
899008.gif
2MB, 220x190px
>>137256756
>not defining the problems, causes, and solutions needed to deal realistically with whatever it is i'm whinging about
yeah just fuck off faggot
>>
>>137256756
There's no where in the world left for us to start anew. They have invaded all of our lands.
>>
You do realize that Vault Dweller murdered everyone responsible before fucking off to wander in the Wasteland, right?
>>
File: 1480091479781.jpg (204KB, 922x882px) Image search: [Google]
1480091479781.jpg
204KB, 922x882px
>>137257367
Way ahead of you, anon
>>
>>137256756
>oy vey, fellow nazis. defeat is assured!
>>
Step 1: Somehow take over the Labour party
Step 2: Become PM
Step 3: Bait & Switch
Step 4: False flag a zombie apocalypse (drop some baggies of research chemicals in Islamic ghettos maybe?)
Step 5: Quarantine Birmingham/London etc. Vaccinate a.k.a sedate all muslims
Step 6: Blame mussies for releasing a biological weapon.
Step 7: Deport every single one and dump them on the shores of Saudi Arabia and Israel
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.