[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think of every Briton that has died for our Island. Not for our

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Think of every Briton that has died for our Island. Not for our own great empire, our own great unification of lands, I simply mean for our Island. Think of every Briton that has died to protect Wales, England, and Scotland. Think of those men and realize they thought for our freedoms throughout the first and second great wars and wars before those wars. As you think of them, what emotions dare enter your heart? An emotion I imagine to emerge in every good person is a slither of guilt but it is not the guilt of the indivual, it is a feeling of guilt for the actions of others. The actions of others have let those great men and women down. Every crack of Lee Enfield fire, every pencil mark on a piece of legalisation, every millimeter of artillery rifling; all of this was for nothing. We might as well have spent the pounds used for that bullet, that pencil and paper, that cannon, we might have well as spent on matches to burn our flags with. In this day in age, do you see the Great Britain that so many fought for and fought to defend? Do you see the Britain that had men blowing planes out of the sky to defend? Do you see the dream of utopia that those soldiers had as they marched along European and African frontiers? No, we see none of these things. We see none of the freedoms they fought for, we see none of the traditions they defended, and we see no gratitude given to those men. Every single town in Britain has a war memorial yet who dares to remember those soldiers on a day that isn't the designated day? Who dares wears a poppy when everyone else has already discarded theirs? No one dares because no one believes in them anymore. People would rather spit - and do spit - on those memorials and those poppies. Those soldiers and the dreams of those soldiers have gone the way of Zeus and Odin and fairies at the bottom of the garden, they have become myths, stories to tell your kids to tuck them in at night.
>>
>>137255663
>Think of every Briton that has died for our Island

Clearly not enough Brits have died for my taste.
>>
Part of the problem, I think, is that all the non-cucked Brits moved across the pond.
>>
>>137255842
Why so sour, kraut?
>>
File: Alpha Genetics.jpg (142KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha Genetics.jpg
142KB, 640x640px
>>137255663
Reality Pill: No slayer is racist.

Picture any of THESE guys spending time online whining about minorities fucking "our" white women. Lmfao.

Reality Pill: No cool, chill, low cortisol slayer is going to spend a single minute talking about races. If you know any of the nerdy race-talk buzzwords such as "haplogroup", your incel ass belongs on uncool aspie populated forums, specifically, one ass cheek on /pol/ and the other on stormfront.

Meanwhile, legitimate slayers are soaking sun with friends of all races not having a damn problem on their mind.

Racism comes from incel nerds who stay in on the internet all day or from lower class subhumans that either can't get laid or have to settle for uglies. Slayers and handsome men in general have a very positive outlook on life and don't hate other races as a result of it. Most slayers could care less about politics, they are too busy living the life.
>>
>>137256007
We were never asked about it and I think Oscar Mosley talked very much about it. It was how we weren't asked to have ourselves replaced and yet we were told how it was going to be.
>>
>>137256074
You are so gay.
>>
>>137255663
Do that same speech but say it to a bunch of romans and replace "Lee enfeild" with "bowstring".

Fuck off
>>
>>137256074
Note I never mentioned any other race, you did. I was simply talking about how my nation had changed.
>>
>>137256253
I would but there are no such thing as Romans anymore. Not as there once was.
>>
>>137256178

>It was how we weren't asked to have ourselves replaced and yet we were told how it was going to be.

It seems you know exactly what it is you need to do and yet you continue to avoid doing it. Why is that?
>>
>>137255663
It's largely because the West is primarily individualist in it's thinking. A more collectivist society would care/think more about stuff like that.
>>
You got rich and comfy so your empire fell,such is the Fate of every empire
>>
File: brit pepe.jpg (133KB, 800x660px) Image search: [Google]
brit pepe.jpg
133KB, 800x660px
>>137255663
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI
>>
>>137257153
:(
>>
>>137256626
I think you have me mistaken. I do not know what you imply.

>>137256760
The sins of the individual kill the group.

>>137257153
"Time to say goodbye" is basically the new English anthem.
>>
>>137257153
I do love that video though. :,(
>>
It takes a certain kinda "man" to find this post inspiring. Maybe I'm a coward, so I'm missing the point, but this was well made. I see why the English are such murdering, invading, war mongering fascists; they are raised on this kinda propoganda; from cradle to grave. They never get a moment of contemplation to consider anything but wars. Makes me think of that image of 1 guy not saluting Hitler in a massive crowd. If a Brit were to consider war, invading, & robbing from other people "wrong", he/she would be up against this psychology. A very terrifying, isolating, & trepidatious place to be. Well, once the Royal Family is castrated & hung, in all, Brits might ponder why they ever let those devils turn them all into demons. Till then, they will kill on command, & raise their kids to do te same. Kill The Crown!
>>
File: siblings011370393a.jpg (46KB, 640x422px) Image search: [Google]
siblings011370393a.jpg
46KB, 640x422px
>>137257153
oi bruvah dey tuk ahwa londentown innit

dey shouldof axed oss before
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.