[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright so I'm getting pretty sick of hearing stories of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Pepper_spray_Demonstration.jpg (13KB, 220x157px) Image search: [Google]
Pepper_spray_Demonstration.jpg
13KB, 220x157px
Alright so I'm getting pretty sick of hearing stories of my female friends getting harassed by arabs in Brussels when they walk home at night. I know this makes me white-knight as fuck but I want to buy some pepper spray for them which is illegal here. I could drive to France but I'll avoid that if it isn't necessary. Although its illegal here, is this something that can be easily ordered online on ebay or something (pepper spray cans are pretty small and I would assume not very suspicious) ? Anyone have experience with this? Or will I get a huge fine when I go pick it up at the airport.
>>
>>137254741
Are u serious ? Pepper spray ? Cuck.
>>
File: 1493646339796.jpg (20KB, 432x495px) Image search: [Google]
1493646339796.jpg
20KB, 432x495px
Protect them with yor dick
>>
>>137254741
when I go pick it up at the post office I mean, not the airport*
>>
>>137254862
Yes, I'm serious. What else?
>>
>>137255046
Just buy a gun and stop buying useless stuff
>>
>>137255583
Mind you this is NOT for me. This is something I can give to my female friends to keep in their purse at all times.
>>
There is nothing you can do then.
>>
>>137255583
I'm not looking to start a war. And I understand the dangers of giving self defence weapons. Just want something for them to have in the worst case that some Arab gets very physical. I don't want them to shoot anyone and ruin their own lives nor do I want them to have a knife and risk just making the aggressor even more violent. Pepper spray is good because they can just spray it at their face and run away.
>>
>>137254741
Ja, nee. Art 3 $1 10° van de Wapenwet verbiedt duidelijk het bezit en gebruik van pepperspray. Aldust art. 23 van de Wapenwet staat op het bezit alleen al een correctionele straf tot wel 5 jaar en een dikke geldboete. Daarbovenop, indien je ze nog gebruikt ook, komt dan nog eens de mogelijke slagen en verwondingen. Je zelfverdediging zou ook nog eens buitenproportioneel en dus onwettig zijn.

Ik zou het niet doen. Je "ridderlijke" bedoelingen kunnen je jaren celstraf en tienduizenden euros boete opleveren. Om nog niet te spreken van de civiele vordering die je aan je laars lapt als zo'n arabier beweert dat hij door jou permanent zichverlies ofzo lijdt.
>>
>>137256806

Thx for the reply. I don't speak Flemish but I translated it. I seriously do not understand why girls cannot defend themselves... Especially in this animal farm called central Brussels. Excuse my excessive white knightetry but what the hell is a female supposed to do besides taking an uber between her house and wherever she needs to go? I've heard so many stories of groups of arabs just ganging up on girls, even attacking them. One of my closest friends had to go to the hospital because she just walk past a group of horny animals and didn't reply to them so they jumped her and beat the crap out of her. If a guy grabs a girl minding her own business walking alone by the arm, in western Europe, she should have the right to spray some pepper in his eyes. Fuck his damages. Don't know why the state sides with those animals.
>>
>>137254741
Pepperspray, france. Go to Germany
And Get them a .22 ffs. It is Brussels, cop give a fuck about dead muzzies and the pg has other things to worryabout
>>
>>137254741
Cucked beyond belief
>>
>>137258627
I'm ok with being called a cuck in this instance. I'm actually fucking one of the girls I'm talking about. I normally side against feminists, girls who use men and white knights but you start to feel for violence against women when you witness it firsthand and when you have a lot of close female friends. Something you will not understand with little female contact. If you are okay with the amount of immigrants who are abusing the shit out of women with little repercussion then I don't know what to say. (And yes I'm mad).
>>
File: 1502633844813.jpg (152KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
1502633844813.jpg
152KB, 1024x614px
>>137254741
Can you still buy baseball bats in the EU? or are those too dangerous for the little people too?
>>
>>137256429
>I'm not looking to start a war
That was your first mistake
>>
>>137259626

Baseball isnt a thing here in Europe.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.