[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apparently he's worth 185 million dollars. He is almost

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: richard-spencer.jpg (376KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
richard-spencer.jpg
376KB, 2560x1707px
Apparently he's worth 185 million dollars. He is almost as rich as Mitt Romney. How on earth does he have that much? Rich mommy and daddy helping him?
>>
Cotton plants. I'm not joking.
>>
>>137253585
source or gtfo
>>
>>137253585
His ancestors owned slave plantations.
>>
>>137253585
gay sex industry

look it up
>>
>>137254119
so this was another white kid turned nazi because he didnt want to lose his priviliges as a slave owner... really makes me think.
>>
>>137254795
Whaaa. Stay poor, commie cuck.
>>
>>137253585
retarded alt right made spencer their hero.
>>
>>137255976
He's not made 185 million from political activism in an obscure political scene.
>>
>>137253585
Is this a meme or legit?
>>
>falling for obvious satire

http://en.mediamass.net/people/richard-spencer/highest-paid.html

do you take the onion seriously too?
>>
everyone who was here knows who and what spencer is: a cringe CNn meme playing a made-for-CNN character that they first "spotlighted" MONTHS AFTER Trump won the election, You cannot even show one proof from before the election that can show spencer influencing it because they dont exist. Every single video of his on youtube was less than 50 views prior to him doing the nazi larp and CNN happening to be there just in time for his faggy hail trump line. KYS OP you are pathetic tier
>>
File: Albino derived pajeets.jpg (397KB, 1510x800px) Image search: [Google]
Albino derived pajeets.jpg
397KB, 1510x800px
a small loan of a 185 million dollars
>>
>>137254795
>wants a white only ethnostate with no niggers
>wants to keep muh nigger slaves
Id ask if you are seriously this retarded but your flag tells me all i need to know.
>>
File: 1461448987684.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1461448987684.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
I'm sure he made all that money from good business decisions with money funneled in from other not phony businesses because he a gud business man.

B-B-B-B-B-BASED and not controlled op u fucking regards.
>>
>>137256489
This sounds like a flimsy front to hide where his money is really coming from. The guy is no good, but /pol/ will keep falling for his bullshit until it's too late.
>>
>>137256669
>>137256888
THIS, YOU FUCKING IDIOTS. LISTEN. YOU'RE GETTING PLAYED.
>>
>>137256907
mediamass is a satire website that literally takes any name you put into it and says they are worth hundreds of millions of dollars

it makes fun of how ludicrous "net worth" information really is, there's no real way to calculate it unless the person in question tells the news
>>
You morons falling for celebrity shit, they are ALWAYS controlled opposition.

I swear /pol/ is so fuckn retarded. I have been a nationalist for 20 years and you faggot fucks come along and ruin it in an instant. With all your dumb conspiracies and faggot trap shit, electing that fake faggot Trump and reveling in the political theater, why dont you all just kill yourselves?
>>
>>137253585
>rich posh white boy agitating the working classes so he can send them to die in a hopeless revolution

pottery
>>
>>137253585
CIA controls the drug market in North and South America, they can finance their agents just fine.
>>
>>137256489
I didn't believe the 185m claim I saw someone make, that's why I made the thread. But it seems he is a multimillionaire. Which makes sense. You can do what he's doing with no money.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2017/03/richard-spencer-cotton-farms-louisiana-subsidies/

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/03/white-nationalist-spencer-gets-federal-subsidies-for-farm.html
>>
You all are stupid as fuck and don't realize that you're pulling up the networth for Richard Spencer, the film producer.
>>
Because he's an e celeb that makes money off gullible alt right redditors. Just like another one of reddit's heroes:
https://www.patreon.com/jordanbpeterson
>>
He's rich but doubt he is that fucking rich.

He did not make it off the alt-right though, his family is wealthy, which is the reason he have had his picture taken with the likes of Barbara Bush
>>
>>137253585
Serious question: any time a nignog or mudslime fucks up society, every Reverend and Cleric is on CNN saying "this action does not represent us" or some shit.

Where is the interview with Spencer allowing him to distance himself from the car violence?

Is not this the most obvious indicator imaginable that they are pushing a narrative?
>>
>>137259516
Oops guess all the shills ran away. Better let the thread slide now!
>>
>>137253585
George Soros. Not meming in the slightest. Richard Spencer is 100% controlled opposition. Ever wonder how he got a press conference and was catapulted into the limelight out of nowhere?
>>
Spencer's mother grew up and went to school in Louisiana, and she was good friends with David Duke's mom before she passed away.
>>
>>137260258
Source on soros.
>>
>>137259516
>MSM pushing a narrative.
did you genius just figured this all out by youself ?
>>
File: thinking.png (264KB, 574x600px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
264KB, 574x600px
>>137260258
>Ever wonder how he got a press conference and was catapulted into the limelight out of nowhere?
Maybe because the media wanted a narrative?
>>
>>137253585
you know, if antifa wants to make a statement, they should remove this guy from existance
>>
>>137254795
I just love watching you try. It's so... sweetie. I just fucking laugh all day.

You know when I'm feeling down, I just go to leftypol to have a laugh. My favorite part is that you always are like "guys, *this* time, we so got em!" cmon, bring out the stale ass porky memes, please!
>>
>>137256690
The swastika is an ancient European symbol found thousands upon thousands of years before the earliest find in India.
And yes, Indiand and Iranians in part derive from the same people most modern Europeans derive from.

Only in part, though. But that's where the Indians got the swastika from
>>
>>137242002
Either Spencer is a plant, controlled opposition.
Or
He's a literal retard.

At this point it should be realized that the guy is an utter failure at everything he has done. The guy provides the worst kind of optics imaginable and always feeds the media pigs with the best slop imaginable.

We never, NEVER, have thus kind of pure retard tier shit go down when Spencer isn't involved, but when he is there holy hell the media always gets the story it wants.
Here we get Nazi flags and Nazi salutes, it's like the guy brings boxes of shit just to stoke tensions. The worst part is that he isn't even hardcore like Rockwell. He always skips on the edges like a pussy but when it comes to a demonstration where media will be filming, everyone starts sperging out with Nazi flags and Nazi salutes for the cameras. The optics he provides are always exactly what the media wants and needs at that exact moment in time.
>>
>>137256669
Truth.
>>
>>137259516
Spencer is obviously controlled opposition though dude. Even if they gave him a chance to say something he would fuck it up on purpose.
There's one line we shouldn't cross in the real world and that is using nazi iconography. I don't give a fuck about that stuff myself but the problem is that it's literally the best the thing media can use to discredit the right.
This isn't a concern troll thing either, this is a fact. Americans have been brainwashed to see the Nazis as the personification of evil and due to this fact they own all Nazi iconography by default.
It's like this, if you don't believe me:
>Show a crowd with Trump hats, American flags, kek flags, etc
Media says they're racists, says Kekistan is racism, Pepe is racism and the media ends up looking like morons.
>Show a crowd with Nazi flags
Media says they're racists and people 100% believe them because that's what they've been programmed to believe.
>>
>>137256669
too real
>>
>>137263311
They call the right nazis anyway
>>
>>137256669
I knew about Spencer 4 years before the election.
>>
>>137254795
> muh privileges
lmao wtf
>>
>>137262061
Yes, hes is the hero we deserve.
>>
>>137256669
This, he's a faggot and every thing he does back fires emensly for us
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.