[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man you retards fucked up like seriously fucked up what the hell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170812-233347.png (515KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170812-233347.png
515KB, 720x1280px
Man you retards fucked up like seriously fucked up what the hell were you Shitheads thinking?
>3 total deaths
>33 total injured
>speeding car plowed into a crowd of people protesting the rally, killing a 32-year-old Heather Heyer and injuring 19 others
>A police helicopter monitoring the response to the rally violence crashed, killing the two troopers on board
>>
Doesn't seem that bad. Haven't people already been run over blocking the highways?
>>
don't you have some faces to cut off?
>>
Shame he didn't kill more.
>>
>>137253105
Just like everything else it will be forgotten in a week.
>>
BLM shoots police officers
where's the outrage?
>>
>you
I didn't do nothin
>>
>>137253105
/pol/ wants chaos we dont care
>>
>>137253105
Bro, it was an accident. A simple traffic accident. All the same, 3 KIA and 33 WIA is a good body count!
>>
>>137253105
What did you want the guy to do? They were hitting his car with baseball bats. It was either drive or die.
>>
>>137253105
>>A police helicopter monitoring the response to the rally violence crashed, killing the two troopers on board

did nazi rambo do this? i dont see how it's relevant.
>>
>>137253105
did the death count rised to 3?
>>
>>137253105
You said 3 total deaths while the article says one. Make your mind up. But first, fuck off back to rebbit.
>>
>>137253105
Dindu nuffins
>>
>>137253714
the pilot got so scared of the tiki torches that his whole body paralyzed and crashed the plane
this is an act of terrorism, those nazis were too scary
>>
File: Pepe-Smurf.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-Smurf.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>137253627
he got trips
>>
>>137253105
never forget, you worthless commie shitweasle fuck, you're here complaining because you're too much of a pussy to go to stormfront's or the neonazi websites. you're a faggot shitposting up our thai finger sucking fetish board because you're a huge pussy
>>
File: IMG_1197.jpg (132KB, 750x1053px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1197.jpg
132KB, 750x1053px
>>137253105
Name the joo
>>
>>137253783
If you include the heli that crashed, then yes. You can also include all the children who died in Africa on that day. I'm sure there's a connection
>>
They're blaming a random helicopter crash on this
>>
>>137253105
Proof of intent? Why is everyone just assuming shit nowhere does it say it was an accident or intended
>>
>>137253105
You're trying to tie a helicopter crash to the rally?
>>
>>137254196
If you go the CIA psyop route, then it would make sense.
>>
>>137253105
>3 total deaths
In the real world it was only 1 death but at least it gives the next driver a high score to shoot for

Gas N Go Bitches
>>
>>137254196
>>137253105
>You're trying to tie a helicopter crash to the rally?
So is every MSM outlet in the US. See niggers can kill police at will and allowed to burn a city and no one cares, kill one Antifa fag and they must enact state of emergency against the white devil

And this is exactly why it will happen again
>>
(((33))) got injured huh?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.