[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Repent now. Pray to the Lord to and be saved when he comes down

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0030.jpg (124KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0030.jpg
124KB, 800x600px
Repent now.
Pray to the Lord to and be saved when he comes down and purges Earth of degeneracy.
>>
Criticism of religion has plucked the flowers from the chain
Not so that man should wear the chain without consolation, but that he may break the chain and cull the living flower
>>
>>137249825
Please be soon. This world needs to burn now.
>>
>>137249825
Jesus isn't God lmao
>dying for the sins he created
>>
>>137250366
Did I say he was?
>>
>>137250366
While athiests seem to love to criticize Christianity so much, you'll find they really dont know a lot of the core basic concepts.
>>
2000+ years.. not a word from jesus.

Keep hanging on, he's coming back oneday lol.
>>
File: christ chan cute face.jpg (17KB, 240x325px) Image search: [Google]
christ chan cute face.jpg
17KB, 240x325px
>>137250366
Jesus is god

Jesus is the word of god and the word is god

John 1:1= In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

the word became flesh
john 1:14= The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.