[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up with cognitive dissonance with the leftists?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

What's up with cognitive dissonance with the leftists?

They use some silly slogans and posters from WW2 about Americans fighting the Nazis, as to encourage themselves today to bash the fast, but dismiss the fact that the fighting force then consisted of literally people who they would attack today for being heterosexual cisracist patriarchal Nazis. Not to mention they are completely oblivious about Operation Paperclip.

Same goes for Soviets. Please settle the deal if Soviets were Communists or State Capitalists?

Sometimes I wonder if they realize history is more complex than CoD briefing screen.
>>
>>137244349
soviets = jewish capitalist faggots
LURK MOAR
>>
>>137244349
They are probably aware of it, but it fits their agenda
>>
>>137244349
What's up with cognitive dissonance with the alt rightists?

They marginalize minority groups and treat them as if they're represented by a small number of terrorists, but go insane when the same applies to them. And what's worse, some of them embrace it and call it good, and they can't even see how they're not different from the same terrorists they claim are ruining their countries who do exactly the same.

Same goes for Islamists. Please settle the deal if Islamists were Valiant Freedom Fighters for their land or State Terrorists?

Sometimes I wonder if they realize reality is more complex than being edgy on the internet.
>>
>>137244349
Leftists are always either lying or completely oblivious to surrounding world. Usually it's the former leading the latter. It is not cognitive dissonance. Leftism is what happens when pure evil joins forces with pure ignorance.
>>
>>137244349
whatever fits their agenda mate, they dont care as long as it does.
>>
From the left, it's not about what's said, but who is saying it. You know, the exact opposite of what MLK was trying to promote
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.