[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend's libtard brother is spewing that we need more

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: sexy-asian-girls-12.jpg (50KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
sexy-asian-girls-12.jpg
50KB, 500x800px
My friend's libtard brother is spewing that we need more refugees. Give me some facts I can send him that prove Europe doesn't even need one of these shitskins.
>>
>>137239167

ADAM LANZA WAS DRIVING THE CAR IN CHARLOTTE
>>
>>137239167
Tell him the fastest way to create refugees is to go to war a defenseless country. If he really thinks we need MORE refugees. Otherwise he should be concerned with having less refugees.
>>
>>137239167
>please tell me why to support this side i just adopted to gain social status
A reddit can't change it's spots.
>>
>>137239167
not your personal army
>>
>>137240523
Reminder that Breivik was the solution to posts like Germanfag here.
>>
>>137239167

France and the UK have tens of thousands of radicalised islamists ready to attack, in the most extreme categories.

How many in Poland and Hungary? Why is that? Could it have something to do with the number of immigrants?
>>
>>137239167
that's a lovely bumholey
>>
>>137239167
That's not how you do it.
Press him on wht you need more refugees and then refute his arguments.
>>
>>137239167

stop trying to save europe on the internet
>>
>>137239167
This >>137241023
What exactly are the benefits of accepting huge swaths of refugees?
>>
>>137241237
Except the internet is a part of our daily lives now and whatever we say and do on the internet will can make our break us in our social lives through the use of social media. Individuals are now stuck in some dark room posting dank memes and would rather live in some made up fantasy, while the people around us who aren't trapped are the ones taking the jobs and making babies with politicians consolidating more and more control in our day to day lives on the sidelines. Welcome to Huxley's world anon. The world won't be subdued due to some man behind the curtains calling the shots and oppressing people, it will be because we have been given so much distractions and flooded with pleasure that we become passive and egoistic, caring little for society, family and country but instead only caring for the self. The happening won't come with a bang, it will come with a whimper.
>>
>>137239167
How about the fact that flooding the market with unskilled labors puts a strain on the lowest class of people, vastly increasing the reliance of various forms of welfare.

Or you can counter with: White people need to breed more.
>>
>>137239167
dude chemical peels were the go to beautification solution before botox. dont you want bitches to have less wrinkles. what are you some sicko that likes granny pron ?
>>
>>137239167
Ask him what benefit there is to accepting more refugees.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.