[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First, let me say that it is my personal belief that we are not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Dodge-emblem-640x480.jpg (93KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Dodge-emblem-640x480.jpg
93KB, 640x480px
First, let me say that it is my personal belief that we are not a typical hivemind, but instead a schizophrenic mind working towards similar goals and facing similar challenges. Yesterday an event, that can be seen as either or both depending on who you ask, was encountered.
There seems to be some amongst us that feel that disavowing the incident is an option. It isn't. If it was or wasn't a false flag (many anons are working on trying to figure that out) it was done and the narrative that it represents all of us is now in place. This will be used, constantly, as a weakness.
>bring up car attack
>disavow
>rinse, repeat
Now, I am well aware that the morals of some make this a hot issue for them and fully understand that. This person, that now will represent us regardless of our wishes either way. There is one way forward. To not disavow. Don't jump on the issue to tell everyone that he "doesn't represent you/us/your wife's son" because it does not work. Instead, meme. Laugh. Be the craziest guy in the room because we are /pol/. There is no "too soon" or "offensive" in our dictionary. If it is in yours, you are in the wrong place. Don't allow the shills, the commies, (((MSM))) etc. smell your own personal weakness. Don't fall for debates on whether it was "uncalled for". His actions simultaneously represents us and doesn't, because we are not a commie/Islamic hivemind of set rules. Only a disturbed think tank occasionally working towards similar goals on a Sudanese wake boarding forum.
>>
>>137236572

bumping for the Mongolian bowfishing board
>>
No one will care about this by Thursday.
Hell most don't already.
Weapon of mass autism is just tunnel visioned on it cuz /ourguy/ protest and Antifa
Fine if anon has sperg fit over it
it is fun and a good exercise
But don't think we need to gather or shape a narrative over it.

/pol ain't a marketing campaign
Don't try to make it one.
>>
>>137236572
I agree with OP. There's is no way we can disavow him or if we even have the capability to do so. What we can do is make sense of what and why he did it. Was it a mistake? Was he afraid? Etc.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.