[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Antifeminism Movement is the Original "Alt-Right"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Feminists 2.jpg (128KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Feminists 2.jpg
128KB, 1920x1080px
The Antifeminism Movement is the Original "Alt-Right" Before it got Hijacked by White Supremacists

Around 5 or 6 years ago, a growing number of young men began to realize how badly feminism has screwed up western women and as a result, an antifeminist movement was born. This movement manifested as antifeminist blogs and websites. The main topic of discussion was how to pick up women and have one night stands with them. Another main topic of discussion was the idea of avoiding western women altogether and travelling to Asia to have sex with lots of foreign women. The main arguments was that feminism has caused western women to stop acting like real women and becoming man-haters. Another main point of dissent was that the divorce system in the West is extremely biased against men and with over 50% of marriages ending in divorce, with 90% of divorces initiated by women, it was better to just avoid the very real dangers of getting legally married to a western woman.

Then around 3 years ago a bunch of white supremacists started invading the antifeminist areas of the internet and started promoting white nationalism. Around 1 to 2 years ago, the "alt right" was born and started getting super popular. Tons of women started joining the alt right. I believe it is women who are the source of racism. White women are the ones demanding white men "man up" and white knight for them and "save them from the foreign 3rd world immigrants" who are currently flooding into the West. I find this incredibly hypocritical. The same western women who destroyed tens of millions of men's lives in divorce are now demanding the same men to protect them and to defend them against the flood of immigrants from the 3rd world. Funny how none of the alt-right women are demanding an end to the anti-male divorce court system. Nope, they expect us to "man up and marry them" even though the divorce laws are extremely biased against men.

PART 2 next
>>
>>137234962
PART 2

If you marry a western woman, there is at least a 50% chance she will divorce you and then steal your house, your car, your assets and savings, and your kids from you in divorce court and then turn around and deny you custody to even have contact with your own kids. And no, I am not some bitter guy who got screwed over in divorce by an American woman. No, I am too smart for that and I was never dumb enough to get married to an American woman. I am saying these things for the benefit of OTHER men, in the hopes that western men won't make the mistake of getting legally married to a western woman in the current anti-male legal system.

Long story short, the antifeminist movement was hijacked by white supremacists and turned away from the aims of fixing the anti-male divorce system and feminism, and turned towards the somewhat unrealistic goal of establishing white ethnic states. But what's the point in having an all-white country if you still have an extremely anti-male divorce system? Sorry but western women, white women, are not worth saving or defending. It is mostly women who vote for politicians who allow mass open immigration. In turn it is mainly women who suffer the consequences when the 3rd world immigrants rape them or rob them. Women created this mess and it is NOT the duty of men to save them. Let western women be independent and refuse to protect them. Western women made their bed and now it is time to let them lie in it.

PART 3 next
>>
>>137235009
PART 3

As western men we should simply focus on our own happiness. It is NOT our duty in life to cater to a woman and become a slave to a job simply so we can support a woman. Especially considering how ungrateful and selfish western women are. Western women do not deserve husbands. The solution to feminism is to either travel outside of the West and find a good girl from a non-feminist country. Or an even more simple solution- just travel to Tijuana or other places that have legal prostitution like Germany and get your sexual satisfaction there. In short, the worst thing you can ever do is to get legally married to a western woman. This is something the alt-right and white supremacists will never talk about because they have hijacked the antifeminism and redpill movements and if they dared to speak the truth about feminism and the anti-male legal system, all of their female followers would reject them. Basically the leaders of the alt-right have become addicted to female approval and that is why they can never truly speak the truth. For the first time in history, we men were beginning to become united and beginning to discover solutions to the cancer of feminism, and we were silenced and our movement hijacked by a bunch of cucks who want us to just "man up" and defend slutty, ungrateful white women. Sorry but my ship has sailed. I am not going to white knight for western women and I've already achieved the aim of starting relationships with non-western women and I can say that I am pretty satisfied now. I highly recommend you to take a vacation to Thailand or the Philippines and see for yourself what non-western women are like. You'll never even want to look at another western woman after that. Western women have been turned into disgusting mutants by feminism. Any man who would white knight for white women for the sake of white nationalism is truly a cuck.
>>
>>137235027
>>
>>137235027
>I've already achieved the aim of starting relationships with non-western women and I can say that I am pretty satisfied now. I highly recommend you to take a vacation to Thailand or the Philippines and see for yourself what non-western women are like. You'll never even want to look at another western woman after that.

I have a Chinese gf but you really look like trash to me.

Also, Sage
>>
>>137238169
see, you are a fucking cuck. You are shaming me for speaking the truth. Go kill yourself
>>
>>137238217
Yall cucks are gonna genocide yourselves
Ayy lmao git gud
>>
File: akshatha47.jpg (226KB, 1000x1417px) Image search: [Google]
akshatha47.jpg
226KB, 1000x1417px
>>137239052
at least i'll do it while banging hot brown babes
>>
>>137234962
anti-feminism. Lofty goals right there cuck.
>>
>>137234962
These posts scream race traitor to me.

Feminism is meme war; which they were winning because there was no effective opposition to them. You're running up the white flag and shirking the battle.

You model of the political system is is too simplistic. The way it works is that the politicians decide(or it's decided for them) what they want to do and paid shill feminists endorse their actions.

In the long run, secession from the regime of the beltway morons is the only answer.

America was sexually dysfunctional as a society and in a way feminism is a revolt against this dysfunction.
>>
Divorce laws are a racket designed by the BAR associations' political stooges to create lucrative business for their members.

It is also important to recognise the covert religious element to this subversive legislative assault on Western civilisation.
>>
>>137234962
>>137235009
>>137235027
White men have no business fucking non-White women.
>>
File: thealtright.png (33KB, 1471x677px) Image search: [Google]
thealtright.png
33KB, 1471x677px
>>137234962
>Around 1 to 2 years ago, the "alt right" was born and started getting super popular.
i'm of the opinion it was pushed as a pro hillary psyop to make republican supporters look retarded
>>
File: 82261.jpg (105KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
82261.jpg
105KB, 720x960px
peekaboo... I see you
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.