[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Up F8H1Zjcw&t=35s do t

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1500752732069.jpg (154KB, 1002x834px) Image search: [Google]
1500752732069.jpg
154KB, 1002x834px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UpF8H1Zjcw&t=35s

do they really believe this? do they feel any shame defending the vehicular homicide guy? did they sit down and verbally agree to not mention the nazi saluting torch march the night before and to pretend there weren't people walking around with swastika flags?

If I picture them as stupid it's concerning that there's people taken in by this, if I picture them as cynical then they look and sound like criminals. How the fuck are the public supposed to engage an armed fascist march with words and reason?

20 minutes in they've forgotten their movement has just committed it's first televised political murder and start talking about how they're winning and get back on the same tired talking points. When you're running a minority radical right wing movement is failing to acknowledge a changing political context a strength or a weakness? Is Molyneux a dinosaur that's getting ready to die?
>>
>>137234909
Oh no, swastika flags? That's pretty scary, what are these people thinking?
>>
>>137234909
You are pathetic.
>>
File: 1502554250102.jpg (82KB, 720x538px) Image search: [Google]
1502554250102.jpg
82KB, 720x538px
>>137235086
I think you've misunderstood me: it's not the flags, it's pretending they weren't there in the face of photographic evidence. People in positions of influence willfully denying reality is what's scary not some gay flag.

>>137235237
you're supposed to engage me with words and reason.
>>
>>137234909
>How the fuck are the public supposed to engage an armed fascist march with words and reason?
See, this excuse only works when the fascists are less armed and violent than the anti-fascists that attack them. Can't really play that card.
>>
>>137235582
well, to be honest, when there's this much animosity I don't see it working that way either. You need to find people willing to engage, and spend enough time negotiating venue to preclude this kind of bullshit.

I believe Molyneux knows this, because of his work in psychology and his wife's business. Which is why I think it's strange that he'd try calling either side out for respectful conversation not spontaneously emerging in the street.
>>
>>137235799
It's unrealistic to expect any effort from the system to protect those who are outside of the system. No matter how well organized, any peaceful demonstration by the alt-right will be attacked, and law enforcement will not lift one finger to protect them. Molyneux still doesn't get what this is about, and he won't get it anytime soon.
>>
>>137236246
No, I think Molyneux knows that for him it's about being the thin end of the wedge and putting a happy face on authoritarianism.

Where the system fails motivated individuals persevere. We're living in an age where youtube and streaming sites mean a conversation over a kitchen table can be broadcast live worldwide and in spite of everybody saying they wanting a reasonable debate you have to go out and beat people up.

I think that's silly. I think that's caused by the left-right 2 party paradigm and narrow minds.
>>
>>137236727
there's some typos in that. work sucks.
>>
File: Georges_Sorel.jpg (50KB, 567x744px) Image search: [Google]
Georges_Sorel.jpg
50KB, 567x744px
>>137236727
Molyneux still thinks that the alt-right will be a device to achieve his libertarian utopia. He, like many people, fails to realize that violence is just as valuable a tool as reason.
>>
>>137237089
if that's true then that's very dumb. left alone you right wingers end up living like a combination of ISIS and Sparta: tech stagnates, everyone does the same thing, and there's lots of sodomy, like prison if slave women were money.

I think violence is a pretty shitty tool. Vehicular homicide even worse. My city got anti-ram barriers recently and it's fucking depressing.

I suppose you either welcome the killing or question the timing. That's depressing too. But please, let me know what your opinion is.
>>
File: 0127_connormurphy.png (459KB, 1673x948px) Image search: [Google]
0127_connormurphy.png
459KB, 1673x948px
alright, I think he tapped out. looking for somebody who's comfortable with the the car attack. I don't understand that, but in the name of open mindedness I'd like to hear a sober justification. Especially if you think it's a positive.
>>
>>137235344
no one ever irons their damned flag
>>
>>137238464
if it was a deliberate attack designed to hurt the opposition protesters than it was bad.

there's a chance it was a defensive maneuver caused by panic though.
>>
>>137237489
>left alone you right wingers end up living like a combination of ISIS and Sparta
How so? Violence has always been apart of what great civilizations do, it's how we got to where we are in the first place.

Hard to say whether this killing will benefit us in the long run. I certainly hope that it will make our people realize that we are involved in very serious action, and motivate them to higher discipline and standards accordingly.
>>
File: 20170813_135356.png (2MB, 1440x1467px) Image search: [Google]
20170813_135356.png
2MB, 1440x1467px
>>137234909
What happens here?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.