[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hope the alt-right learned a thing or two about the govern

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: rtard.jpg (27KB, 386x695px) Image search: [Google]
rtard.jpg
27KB, 386x695px
I hope the alt-right learned a thing or two about the government and authority after #Charlottesville.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjzb4-wOhQc

The alt-right's flirtation with fascism will be its downfall.

Never trust a fed. Better dead than red.
>>
I'm impressed at how you can set yourself back a generation with that shitshow. Now when people think of you lot, they will instantly revert to what happened at Charlottesburg and how much of a fucking mess that was.
>>
File: Fire Extinguisher.jpg (80KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Fire Extinguisher.jpg
80KB, 960x540px
>>137234466
checked.

It was only a matter of time.
>the alt right was growing significantly in size
>fake news outlets heating up against the alt-right
>leftists totally dehumanizing apparent "racists"
>shills clearly infiltrated the event with Nazi and KKK imagery - CNN reported on this alone
>police did nothing to separate the protest and the counter-protest

A total recipe for disaster.

The alt-right needs a more libertarian way of thinking because government, media and muh constitution is not going to give them freedom to organize and speak. I would have thought they would have learned from that fairly new Murdoch Murdoch cartoon about Kekistan.
>>
When the government takes away your right to freely organise and speak, you must resort to violence.

The only solution is making the tyrants have some level of accountability

Charlottesville is a clear case of disregard for constitutional freedom and founding principles of the United States.
>>
File: Richard Spencer Heroes.jpg (90KB, 959x585px) Image search: [Google]
Richard Spencer Heroes.jpg
90KB, 959x585px
There is nothing wrong with authoritarianism, if you're in charge.
>>
>>137234381
Spencer is such a fag.
>>
>>137236055
Surely, that's the issue though. If the alt-right resort to violence, even when it is defensive, there is a strong chance the backlash will hurt the movement.

Although they have survived this far and they have only grown in numbers, so perhaps not.
>>
>>137234381
McAullife and his family deserve to be dragged from their homes and executed in the streets.
>>
>>137236143
What are you implying? Spencer and his cavalry thirsty for power?
>>
>You think we're going to back down? We're going to make Charlottesville the center of the fucking universe

How can you NOT like Spencer, he's a fucking animal raping his enemies verbally, he's amazing
>>
>>137234466
those people already hated Europeans you dolt
>>
File: 1499024175348.jpg (72KB, 684x822px) Image search: [Google]
1499024175348.jpg
72KB, 684x822px
>this was a great day

is he retarded?
>>
>>137234381
God I want his CIA cum in my bp
>>
>>137234381
Anyone that thinks they are alt right is a fucking retard that got conned by smart men like richard spencer.

Everyone should mock the alt right, they are not with any of us.
>>
>>137236307
A governor and mayor using their governmental powers to shut down free assembly and speech.

ALL media reports are one-sided, blaming the victims of constant attacks that cause more attacks then blame them for carry weapons and armour.

What can one do in this scenario? How do they not expect people to fucking die? You're backing a dog into corner. What kind of fucking reaction do they want?

America has no freedom. Rights aren't protected. Whites are the enemy of the masses.
How much longer can Americans put up with this rape of their founding values?
This is revolution-tier.
>>
>>137237240
Fuck off to worshiping trump, you christfaggot

You brainwashed moron. Believe everything on TV as long as it supports your beliefs.

Do you know how far removed modern American is from birth? How disgusted the founding fathers would be with the United states?

Why solution is there? Vote for another fucking fake-conservative idiot that can't even pass legislation, all while entertainment is the true catalyst for social change a that corrupts the youth and controls the masses' minds?
>>
Hail Spencer! Truly the spiritual successor to Commander Rockwell! He has the support of the more moderate race realists like Jared Taylor and Peter Brimelow as well as hard liners like Dr Duke (who was at the protest with him) Andrew Anglin, and TRS.

Only shills and cucks who never leave there mom's basement counter signal him. The alt right are the only ones who are actively defending our race whIle the people on Pol who mock or counter signal them do nothing to help our people and spend all day jerkng off to anime.
>>
>>137237002
Yes.
>>
>>137237240

>us

If you're not pro-white you need to fuck off.
>>
>>137234381
>flirtation with fascism
you can't take up a position between right and extreme right and expect there to be boundaries.
>>
>>137237240
And you are a shitskin subhuman

The alt right is real, based spencer shat all over you subhumans
>>
>>137236055
This.
>>
lmao what a faggot. and you guys beg for dickie spencer to fuck you in the ass
>>
File: (you).jpg (116KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
116KB, 852x480px
>>137234381
>>137234466
>>137235234
wtf, FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>>
>>137238531
>America will never be a white country again, be realistic
Kung Pow is right about that
>>
>>137234381
Seriously though, Spencer is so fucking effeminate
>>
File: NUPOL0.jpg (268KB, 838x771px) Image search: [Google]
NUPOL0.jpg
268KB, 838x771px
>>137237240
>>
>>137238531
>nazi flag
>probably a shill

I never advocated or mentioned civic nationalism at all.

This is how you spot a shill, cuck or troll attempting to derail the conversation so that we end up having an argument about civic nationalism.
>>
>>137238778
>nazi flag
>Spencer is so fucking effeminate

Shill.
>>
>>137236723
No he's just a controlled op fed plant who spouts bullshit about nationalizing businesses and meaningless epithets about race realism
>>
File: discuss.jpg (784KB, 1569x4001px) Image search: [Google]
discuss.jpg
784KB, 1569x4001px
>>137234381
TSK TSK, NO D&C KIKES, NEW BREAD
>>137228426 → → →
>>137228426 → → →
>>137228426 → → →
>>137228426 → → →
>>
>>137239000
>(((pro-white)))
>(((alt-right)))
Yeah, I'll pass on that opportunity, thanks.
>>
>>137240190
Can someone explain to me why Jews have a tendency to do this?
>>
>>137240045
>he's controlled op because he has some left-wing views
>>
>>137240484
Because they are vile scum and every fucking one of them will die before this is over.
>>
>>137240190
>Can someone explain to me why Jews have a tendency to do this?
https://web.archive.org/web/20170813121035/https://iambeggingmymothernottoreadthisblog.com/2017/08/12/my-fellow-white-americans/
>((Fritz))
It's like they're fucking do it on porpouse.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.