[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Listen to me, /pol/, and anyone who is terrified of "THE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: happy-old-couple.jpg (381KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
happy-old-couple.jpg
381KB, 600x400px
Listen to me, /pol/, and anyone who is terrified of "THE END", listen to me: nothing terrible is going to happen. Take a deep breath, forget everything for one moment, and repeat after me: it's going to be okay.

Nuclear war is not going to happen. No world leader is stupid enough to use nukes and destroy the whole world because they're mad at one country. Everyone is all talk and I know that scares you, sometimes it scares me too, but in the end it will amount to nothing. Your lives will carry on as normal. You'll find a wife in time, you'll have children in time, you'll have a well paying job in time, and the only way you'll die is of natural causes having lived a full, successful, accomplished life.

So please, take a deep breath, and stop worrying. You're scaring the children.
>>
>>137234348
>You'll find a wife in time
>You'll find children in time

47.6% of women have kids, a little more than 1 in 2. It's not a sure thing.

Unmarried 38 year old here with no kids. Your post is bullshit. It implies good thjngs will happen naturally.

They will not. Nothing is promised. Part of the struggle and skill of life is being able to identify, truly identify, what you want, and then struggle to make it a reality, knowing that even working as hard as you can it may not be enough.
>>
>>137234877
What I'm trying to say is that you should stop worrying about a war that isn't coming. That's all I'm trying to say. We were all worried about nukes during the Bush and Regan years, but we prevailed and survived because even the most psycho of world leaders know better.
>>
If the Jews are white, then it's morally acceptable to slit the throats of all men and women, down to the last child with Jewish blood. If that psycho in that riot who doused the fire with gasoline and the blood of "innocent" people larps/identifies as a "Right Wing Racist, Sexist, Homophobic, Transphobic, and Islamophobic Cis-White Nazi", then it'll be justifiable to gas, tear open the guts, feed their flesh to the dogs, and shoot every kike between their eyes and put their heads on kebab sticks all over the world. Because Jews are white and their is no reverse racism, right goys?

"Sage this post. For the typical tricks of the kike/kike or fear larper will distract the people of the true happenings from behind the scenes." - Adolf Hitler, his last quote before his death in 1945
>>
>>137235083
The state of society and the planet is very worrisome indeed. If you want to remain passive about it until you expire then go right ahead. It's not a bad alternative. Know that others will choose to act and try to change things, even though most will cause little impact.
>>
>>137235912
It's natural to fear for your life. That's the human condition. But we're so scared of nuclear war right now, when what's going on is business as usual getting more media attention because it's Trump and not Obama. Nobody close been telling me how terrified they are of the coming days. Nobody's been saying goodbye to me because they get the feeling we're all going to die soon. I don't see many people talking about incoming death and destruction. All I see is people carrying on with their normal lives as usual. If the end really is coming, don't you think the air would be more tense than this?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.