[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, why is everyone on this board making such a big deal over

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (657KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
657KB, 1162x850px
Okay, why is everyone on this board making such a big deal over the deaths at the Charlottesville gathering? Since when have we ever had a problem with death? ESPECIALLY a nigger? Forget about children, that's never seemed to matter here.

>day of the rope when
>curb stomp niggers
>remember when we got that guy to an hero in his car?

Either you guys are all LARPers, or fucking autistic
>>
If you seriously think as of this moment in time that the identity of the driver and his motives are clear, you are a moron.
>>
Nazi bootlickers ruin any chance to make race realism mainstream, I wouldn't be surprised if most were CIA or just retarded.
>>
>>137230501
It's just turbo-shilling anon. It's part and parcel of life on a major board.
>>
>>137230501
stop being edgy lad. i am sad that this fat woman died. i am sad that some retarded polack plowed his meme car into a crowd of people. i am sad when any human dies, but that doesnt mean i want to live near them nor do i consider them my equals. blacks are a different species to whites but that doesnt mean we should applaud our own nigger-behaviour. we are supposed to be better than this, but this wasnt a centralised act, it was a fat retard who panicked when his car was attacked. there is nothing to be proud of because this wasnt a political act that he committed it was a fat baby freaking out and reacting to being attacked. the light of our righteousness shines through our actions. the amount of blackpill going on around here is sad. the facts are clear and i for one am going to stand by my convictions. NEVER LARP. its dumb. just vote on voting day and spread propaganda.
>>
>>137232512
>So Russians and ISIS don't both knock the shit out of faggots?
Russian state, and its particular respublics in that regard are perfectly like ISIS in that regard. So it is perfectly fine to compare them to ISIS. It may not be the fault of its people, and that's what make their feefees hurt when claimed, but it sure as hell is their (our) responsibility.
The thing is, Russia is the relatively soft authoritarian regime, but Kadyrov's Chechnya have gone full dictatorship. It just uses "islamic traditions of the chechen people" to cover the Kadyrov's clan crimes - up to rape, honorary killings, executions of political opposition and legally forbidden polygamy. That makes people turn to underground islamist militia and sharia law - because it is at least functioning like the law and not as cover for some bandit's actions like the federal ones in Chechnya are functioning now. That situation is what brought ISIS the support of the people at the Middle East, ironically.
>This comparison might upset you but it highlights perfectly the absurdity of claiming you are the American right are just like ISIS.
Alt-right is largely a movement of individual followers - like the ISIS beyond Middle East. It is based on rejection of traditional politic parties and radicalism - just like ISIS. The corruption of the country and leaders' disconnect with the people is what fuels it and gives it legitimacy in the eyes of the people - just like with ISIS. Car ramming the crowd is the ISIS thing that they made hip and trendy. They both rely on internet anonymity when planning the actions, be it Shia LaBeouff pranking in one regard and recruiting rhe footsoldiers in another. There are lots of differences, and the actions/consequences are (yet) incomparable - but tactics are.
(1/2)
>>
>>137234244
>>137232512
(cont)
>A single act of violence by a single man is not in the same league as a whole group committing violence under the same banner.
And yet the group is perfectly fine with the said act of violence and endorsing it - just look at the threads lately. And that one man is a part of it.
>>
>>137230501
Because anyone who wants borders and hates communism is automatically a KKK member or believes in NatSoc. This whole (((Unite The Right))) has set all the growth the right was having. Face it you want to gain political powers your going to have to olive branch normies and occasional minorities
>>
>>137234388

This, lol. I didn't think so many of the far-right were this barbaric until I read all the posts praising the fat fuck for mauling a kid with a fucking car.

This is not a propaganda victory, alt-cucks.
>>
>>137234739
>when nationalist movement ends up being natsoc/KKK crowd but its okay because it was set up by them (((them))) to undermine the real nationalism and the new movement emerges but ends up being natsoc/KKK crowd but its okay because it was set up by them (((them))) to undermine the real nationalism and the new movement emerges but ends up being natsoc/KKK crowd but its okay because it was set up by them (((them))) to undermine the real nationalism and the new movement emerges but ends up being natsoc/KKK crowd but its okay because it was set up by them (((them))) to undermine the real nationalism and the new movement emerges but ends up being natsoc/KKK crowd but its okay because it was set up by them (((them))) to undermine the real nationalism and the new movement emerges
:^)
>>
>>137230501
>especially a nigger

Anon go to bed
>>
>>137233753
This, all the concern trolling IS getting on my tits though.
>>
>>137236453
>t. Mohammed from Borgerhout
>>
>>137235279
You've always been an autistic Marxist, which is probably why you're lying (Marxist have no principles). After nothing but abuse and injustice you expect us to be sad when someone kills a bunch of literal communists? You cucks are pathetic
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.