[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black people deadly hate each other and I'm pretty sure

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ethnicconflictmap.png (96KB, 816x1056px) Image search: [Google]
ethnicconflictmap.png
96KB, 816x1056px
Black people deadly hate each other and I'm pretty sure mongrel African Americans and mulattoes would never de acepted in these places.

So why no one talk about black to black ethnic hate? Why do they prefer blame europeans for everything?
>>
For leftists, Africans are incapable of hate each other, they are like innocent animals. Europeans made them hateful
>>
>>137229569
Well, that's what happens when you redraw boundaries to include multiple ethnic groups and then suddenly the whites aren't around to keep everyone in line.
It's almost like multiple cultures don't particularly like being forced into proximity or something.
>>
>>137230592

>some European drew a fucking line on a map
>this is enough to get chimps to kill each other

We should draw more lines imo
>>
>>137229569
I was talking to some commies and they were throwing some dialectic materialism at me, and what is important to realize is that leftists actually believe that capitalism is the ultimate evil in society and because we brought capitalism to them all the evil in africa is a direct result
>>
>>137230592

But anon, I thought multiculturalism just works?
>>
>>137231044
its worth learning about this. its actual a good thing to throw at people who say "diversity is a strength" because if you believe that europeans drawing borders wrong is the cause of problem then diversity cannot be a strength

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_ranked_by_ethnic_and_cultural_diversity_level
>>
>>137231129
Works fine if you have white men in charge.
>>
File: diversityVSdevelopment.png (29KB, 565x422px) Image search: [Google]
diversityVSdevelopment.png
29KB, 565x422px
>>137231269
>>
>>137230592
that's only part of the story, they would fight anyways however they received a tech upgrade causing an huge increase in death and the devaluation of life
>>
>>137231352
No. There's a reason civil wars are always worse than international or inter-tribal ones. If your two tribes are separate they'll mostly be happy enough talking shit about each other amongst themselves and stealing the odd cow. Put them in the same town and you're going to have a massive ruck any time there's friction.
>>
>>137231971

Yeah... Sure...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.