[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cannabis ruderalis is a low-THC species of Cannabis which

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Cannabis_Ruderalis.jpg (488KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
Cannabis_Ruderalis.jpg
488KB, 750x1334px
>Cannabis ruderalis is a low-THC species of Cannabis which is native to Central and Eastern Europe and Russia. It is widely debated as to whether or not ruderalis is a sub-species of Cannabis sativa. Many scholars accept Cannabis ruderalis as its own species due to its unique traits and phenotypes which distinguish it from Cannabis indica and Cannabis sativa.[1]'
>>
D U D E
>>
It is auto-flowering because it is natural no north.
>>
>>137228849
Nobody cares
>>
>>137228990
*to, i'm wasted
>>
>>137229019
Good.
>>
File: Bring me the foot of a Jew girl.jpg (76KB, 719x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bring me the foot of a Jew girl.jpg
76KB, 719x480px
>>137228990
>>137229064

*sigh*

It's another "drunken Finnish mongols shit up /pol/" episode.

Ran into another one of you drunk fuckers 2 nights ago.
>>
File: DUDE-WEED.webm (783KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
DUDE-WEED.webm
783KB, 640x640px
>>137228849
First off.

That picture is not of a Ruderalis.

That plant is clearly Indica dominant with a tinge of Sativa in its ancestry.

And you can't smoke Rude, it doesn't have a smokeable flower.

You can just turn Ruderalis into shoes, clothes, book among other important things.
>>
>>137228849
What is the point of this thread you fucking faggot
>>
File: 1445190602131.jpg (72KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
1445190602131.jpg
72KB, 531x471px
>>137229064
>11:42
>i'm wasted
>mfw
>>
>>137229584
4chan has always needed a /420/ board.

I think /ck/ has an alcohol thread.
>>
>>137229522
Nah, you can smoke it.

It grows short like 1-2 feet max and more CBD then any other. Like 8-11% cbd. No one in the US has tried to grow it because it is like a bonzil tree that grows only in high altitudes.

Been trying to tell people that LAT lines and Altitude plays a large part in growin some plants.
>>
>>137228849
There is only one race, the cannabis race
>>
>>137229781
>8-11% cbd

Sounds far fetched.

Ruderalis is basically industrial hemp with no medicinal value.
>>
>>137228849
What's your point Pekka
>>
>>137229927
All autoflowers are either indica / sativa crossed with ruderalis. Does have some uses for not needing light cycles and being a small and harty thanks to its ruderalis side and can flourish outside even in the north.
>>
>>137229927
Good Goy. Maybe you move to a weed legal state and just bank off the CBD you can get out of the C.R.

https://www.the-green-team.org/collections/cbd-products/products/sublime-concentrates-sleep-nighttime-cbd-cartridge

Try it out son.
>>
>>137230310
>>137229927
45 Day grow cycle if you do it right.

She can go right to flowering.
>>
>>137229522
>>137229781
>>137230310
you anons sound like you know what you're talking about
is this a super secret weed variant that's flying under the radar or what
>>
File: Weed.jpg (24KB, 395x290px) Image search: [Google]
Weed.jpg
24KB, 395x290px
>>137229927
>>137230310
>>
>>137230642
No its not new. Its just a variant of cannabis that grows wild in some places of the northern hemisphere, its classed as an actual weed in some places, it grows that prolific. It's small in size and since its accustomed to the north and short day/night cycles it doesn't need a specific amount of light to switch from a vegeative state to a flowering state, it will automatically flower when it reaches a certain level of maturity, still requires light, you just dont have to worry about how many hours for each stage of growth.
>>
>>137229669
Back in the day that was 420chan. Haven't been there in years, it went pretty downhill at one point and I doubt there is much remaining, never hear it mentioned anymore aside from nostalgia.

Hiroshimoot should just add a /thc/ board as a containment for drug threads, it's a win win really. Gives the place for it and keeps the DUDEWEED threads out of /pol/.

I say this while loading a bowl, /pol/ has better shit to discuss.
>>
Every autoflower variety is a cross breed with ruderalis.

The reason autoflower varieties aren't popular is becuase most people get a headache after smoking them.

Ruderalis basically fucks up perfectly good genes, and makes the defendants worth less than the parents.

It's the nigger of the cannabis world.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.