[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw the left ACTUALLY pays THOUSANDS of people to shill here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

>mfw the left ACTUALLY pays THOUSANDS of people to shill here and the best they can come up with is bashing the fucking tikki torches

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
THIS IS AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE. THE WHITE RACE, ESPECIALLY IN AMERICA, IS IN IMMINENT DANGER.
>>
>>137223808
>>137223056
>>137223056
>>137223056
>>137223056
YOU. FUCKED. UP.
>>
>>137223808
Tell me something I don't know...
>>
BUT MUH TIKI TORCHES REEEEE
>>
>>137223600
Sorry, I don't debate with terrorists.
>>
>>137223600

Dont forget the millions of dollars spent on those awful hillary memes during the election
>>
>>137223600
In another thread they called out a guy for wearing a polo, I thought it was hilarious because I don't expect stupid niggers to know about how to dress professionally for a job considering they've probably never had one before.
>>
>>137223808
>>137223850
take this shit to 8pol where people actually care
>>
>>137224491

Part and parcel
>>
shit-for-brains, I'm leftist as fuck. Where the fuck is my paycheck?
>>
File: pol-handles-shills.png (413KB, 1565x1492px) Image search: [Google]
pol-handles-shills.png
413KB, 1565x1492px
>>137223600
Not the brightest thousands
They must have big diversity preferences in their hiring process...
>>
>>137224491
DON'T BE SORRY
BIN THAT LORRY

BE LIKE US
BIN THAT BUS!
>>
>>137223600
The left has Trigglypuff, dumb gimmedat dindus, numales, slags and all these dick-chopping weirdos

The worst we got is a couple fatties and cringe worthy memery.
>>
>>137224751
THE FEW'S ACTIONS AFFECT US ALL
>>137223056
THIS IS IMPORTANT
>>137223056
THE WHITE RACE IS OFFICIALLY AT STAKE
>good xd big mood xdd
NO YOU FUCKING IDIOT. BLACK PEOPLE CANNOT INTO CIVILIZATION. LOOK THE FUCK AT AFRICA. THE WORLD WILL BE A SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST FREE FOR ALL WITH 0 WHITES TO PUT THEM IN THEIR PLACE BECAUSE WHITE GENOCIDE WAS OFFICIALLY GREENLIT TODAY.
>>137223056
OWN UP TO IT
>>
File: lol.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>mfw the left ACTUALLY pays THOUSANDS of people to shill here and the best they can come up with is "mfw the left ACTUALLY pays THOUSANDS of people to shill here and the best they can come up with is bashing the fucking tikki torches

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: IMG_0372.jpg (205KB, 939x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0372.jpg
205KB, 939x630px
>>137223600
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>137223600
Yes i see it.
>>
>>137223600
i could use some money
where do i sign up to get paid for shitposting
im fulent at both german and english
mr soros if ur reading this pls contact me
>>
>>137225791
>mfw the leaf ACTUALLY pays THOUSANDS of people to shill here and the best they can come up with is "mfw the leaf ACTUALLY pays THOUSANDS of people to shill here and the best they can come up with is bashing the fucking tikki torches

Fixed
>>
>>137225973
This, i want some extra money too.
>>
>>137223600
This is the best the shills on the right can come up with?
long obnoxious laughs and decade old memes?
The alt right really is full of inbred retards
>>
>>137223600
Can somebody from The Left contact me?
I am more than willing to work for you, I have got more than enough material for
>Slavs hate threads
>Poland hate threads
>White hate threads
>Alt-right hate threads
>Spencer hate threads
I am also good at Divide&Conquer
>>
do you mean soros pays them to come here and shit post? is there proof they get paid to come here
>>
File: brilliant!.jpg (26KB, 352x500px) Image search: [Google]
brilliant!.jpg
26KB, 352x500px
>>137223600

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
>>
>>137226402
How much are you getting paid
>>
>>137226336
>>137226622
maybe make a start up company that rents professional shitposters to whomever pays

we could make portofolios of the shitposters,
and people could choose

1.pablo - meheecan, knows a lot about burritos
specialized in bashing burgers

anyway you get the idea
what about it lads?
>>
>>137226044
>mfw the left ACTUALLY pays THOUSANDS of people to shill here and the best they can come up with is ""mfw the leaf ACTUALLY pays THOUSANDS of people to shill here and the best they can come up with is "mfw the left ACTUALLY pays THOUSANDS of people to shill here and the best they can come up with is bashing the fucking tikki torches""
you have to go back
>>
Do you really think some leftist elite gives a fuck about this place? I am asking that question honestly
>>
>>137227482
>Hillary was terrified of the "alt-right"
>4chan regularly makes media headlines
>Memes are regularly found in the wild
I would think they care a pretty fucking much about this place
>>
>>137227482
its quite obvious someone in a high place cares about this place or we wouldn't get shilled constantly
>>
>>137227482
fact is pol and 4chan got a llot more traffic since the shareblue company started going online
make of it whatever you will
>>
>>137223600
This is the most diverse "forum" on the planet
80% of us have been trained in the trenches that is /b/
they'd just fit right in
how can they even ?
>>
>>137227022
This could actually work.

I honestly don't give a shit about "white nationalism" or "alt right" so I would gladly shill and larp in exchange for gibs and money.
>>
>>137227998
you would make fun of white people for money??

wtf jew
>>
>>137227789
Give me one shred of evidence they post here. You think they'd go to a site that for years has been screaming shill at the top of their lungs whether it be JIDF or CTR or share blue? This place would be a waste of energy for such a process, they would attack social media not a site that has "are Italians white?" threads. It's far more likely that Russians with bad intentions posted here than leftists.
>>
>>137228169
I don't give a fuck about you, this board and your retarded ideology(ies)
Your struggles and problems do not concern me.
So I would gladly shill in exchange for money

It all comes down to the survival and /pol/ is clearly losing this game.
>>
>>137223600
The left is an embarrassment
>>
THE LEFT CAN'T MEME
>>
>>137227482
Internet is final medium not already lost to the ((((media))))
as cringey as it sounds, the meme war is real. Those affected by cultural marxism are immune to reason, but they are not immune to humor.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.