[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This whole thing stinks of being staged/ false flag/controlled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

This whole thing stinks of being staged/ false flag/controlled opposition

>pay a few hundred white men to walk around with torches doing nazi salute and torches
>and also say stuff like 'heil hitler' and 'get on your boat' etc to non whites
>plenty of fuel for media to portray it all negatively of course, demonising white people even further

Sorry but nobody is this stupid, those were not real right wing demonstrators, they were paid actors plan and simple.
>>
>>137220906
Go watch some Alex Jones retard.
>>
>>137220906
I was there you retarded nigger. I'm sure there were a few undercover cops and yeah the car thing is fishy but it was definitely real.
>>
>shill thread #9001

maybe people actually have values? who knew?
>>
>>137221082
Fuck off shill

This shit is only going to be used to turn liberals against white men even more, you retards are falling for the same game as liberals, how brain dead are you for people who call themselves redpilled, both right wing and left wing are our enemies.
>>
>>137220906
That was exactly what happened. Of course not all of them were shills, but the core of the movement was.
The left needs something to shit on, so they just make it.
Alt-rights just got played.
>>
>>137220906
you don't need a conspiracy to explain their being actual neo-nazis amongst a congregation of white nationalists.
>>
>>137220906
Are you a fucking schizophrenic

People with extreme political views are going to do extreme shit, big fucking surprise
>>
>>137221348
The only thing we fell for is that the mayor purposely kicked us out of the park and put us in a position to fight antifa. Basically (((they))) wanted violence and they got it. They knew one of us might pull something like this so they put us in a position to do so.
>>
>>137221348
Until the car attack the normies were with us.

The rally was a success.
>>
OP, please graduate from high school before you spout off your amazing theories. Stupid fuck
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.