[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that Richard Spencer is out, is this the new face of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: ben-shapiro1.jpg (74KB, 774x516px) Image search: [Google]
ben-shapiro1.jpg
74KB, 774x516px
Now that Richard Spencer is out, is this the new face of the Alt-Right?
>>
>>137206851
Yes color means nothing
>>
I nominate Brendon fraesor
>>
>>137206851
I hate this smarmy faggot so much.
>>
>>137206851
Ben Shapiro has some flaws in his ideas. That being said it's a largely safe viewpoint.

The main goals of anyone conservative including all forms of the right should be ending illegal immigration. Trying to push for something insane like a white ethnostate is just stupid and impractical. Hence alt-right should be condemned and political violence condemned. America first and a secure border should be clear goals.
>>
>>137207271
Problem with white nationalists is they're too all or nothing. They don't see the use of finding common ground with other movements like ending illegal immigration and just focusing on that. White ethnostate is something they should save for later planning after the immediate issues are solved.
>>
>>137206851
no. benny boy needs to lay low for a bit . he shows up talking about roth iras and hedge funds hes going to ruin it for every one
>>
>>137206851
Oy vey shut it down stereotypical hook nose hunched back bad teeth sweaty he has gone full shekels again
>>
>>137207537
Because demographics are already baked into the cake. Stopping immigration isn't going to stop white people from being minorities in the US and Canada over the next 50 years. Hell, Donald Trump was only able to win due to the electoral college and basically 2/3s of white people voting for him to outweigh the latino and black voting blocks. There is a passive way to restore demographics to some degree, by basically making it illegal to have kids if you receive government assistance, but that's even more unachievable than an ethnostate (which could arise if even just 25% of white people became white nationalists, and they all moved to a particular state).
>>
FUCKING BASED
>>
>>137206851
Spencer is out? LMAO fuck off kys
>>
>>137208093
Even in that case that just shows the poor planning on white nationalists in general. I know Covington's got the Northwest Front going but you'd think if ethnostate is their main interest guys like Spencer and Duke would be encouraging moving towards states like Montana. I think WNs try to take on too much at once and spread themselves too thin. They don't have the money, manpower, or resources to be trying to tackle tons of topics at once. They do have the resources however to try to start building a network for other WNs to move to one or two states and help each other get set up and rolling and start families.
>>
File: KeK.jpg (512KB, 991x1440px) Image search: [Google]
KeK.jpg
512KB, 991x1440px
>>137206851
>Richard Spencer face of alt right

This has and always will be the true face of the alt right
>>
File: the least rare pepe.jpg (6KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
the least rare pepe.jpg
6KB, 267x189px
>>137206851
>new face of the Alt-Right?

i've got your face of the fault-right faggot right here
>>
1. We have to condemn political violence, it doesn't work, and is political cancer.
2. We have to distance from the label alt-right, attention whores like David Duke / Richard Spencer who are also political cancer have taken it over.

That's pretty much it. Political violence is stupid. It's antifa style tactics and counter productive.
>>
>>137208093
This is not entirely accurate. The current demographics will continue to move towards a "browner america" yes. BUT taking simple steps will end that because it will force MANY non-whites to leave. i.e. Terminate ALL welfare, remove the 1963 immigration act and finally removal of anchor baby clause of constitution. The nonwhites can't stay in the country if they don't have their free goberment programs putting meals on the table and a roof over their head. Finally they will go back if having a baby here doesn't give there child a "right" to go to school here.
>>
File: dud_spud_.jpg (23KB, 340x297px) Image search: [Google]
dud_spud_.jpg
23KB, 340x297px
>>137206851
>Ben Shapiro, jew
>face of the Alt-Right

OP, I want you to drink gasoline and light yourself on fire. Do it. Do it now.
>>
>>137206851
Give it to Crowder, please, it's literally cursed
>>
>>137209291
This is a good course of action. We need to keep making college campus tours happen. Even faggot Milo. These are the most red pilling experiences for normies.

>Go to hear "controversial" speaker like a good undergrad
>get hit in the head with a brick by a trans-black BLM loser
>start turning Conservative even before you get your first paycheck.
>>
>>137207537
>>137207271
I am alt right we support immigration
>>
>>137211512
You are frog right. And no one on ant part of the right 'supports' illegal immigration you retard.
>>
>>137206851
bump
>>
>>137206851

This is just the beginning. The jewish race will burn.
>>
>>137207537
There is no later you fool. Our people are dying. We have maybe 50 years given the population growth rate/decline to get it together.
>>
>>137206851
yeah anybody but Spencer and david fucking duke and nazi wannabes - Ben really doesn't like trump but he is smart, dunno about america first than Israel or vice versa that has always confused me. He is fair, but lives in a world of academia and books so not really aware of a lot outside of debates etc..
>>
>>137206851
No. He is weak and pathetic bitch.
>>
File: 1340227231620.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1340227231620.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>reposting from another thread
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eioRmh9xlU4
Based Ben

That masturbating jibe cuts, though, damn.
>>
>>137211717
Yes we do since they are human beings. We all support it its the Nazis who are against it
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 1100x619px
Now that Richard Spencer is out, is this the new face of the Alt-Right?
>>
>>137213934
>He is fair, but lives in a world of academia and books so not really aware of a lot outside of debates etc..
What most of /pol/ does with their time isn't really meaningful, I hope you know. The national debate, his part in it, is had in forums he attends, and is conducted by the events he holds in those schools with hostile administrators. What the commentariet does (here, and in the wider internet) is all sound and fury amounting to nothing; people typing out or yelling their biases at others who may as well be stone walls, for they too are politically self-activated and opinionated.
>>
>>137207271
>it's a largely safe viewpoint
I don't use this word lightly, but you're being a cuck faggot if you conform to what's "safe".

Ideology is not meant to be "safe". It's meant to be revolutionary, radical, and capable of creating violence simply by existing in the minds of those that hear it.
>>
File: alt-right.jpg (104KB, 674x499px) Image search: [Google]
alt-right.jpg
104KB, 674x499px
>>137206851
>This has and always will be the true face of the alt right

no this has always been the face of the alt-right
>>
>>137214973
>illegal immigration
>illegal
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.