[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Live in same small town all my life >Get home

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

>Be me
>Live in same small town all my life
>Get home from fixing cars all day
>Decide to fuck with people on Jewbook from my old high school
>Found a fat SJW that goes to local community college thats easy to troll
>Did my part in ruining her day
>She mentioned that her dad runs a cyber security site and he can doxx my address
>I'm curious so I look around and investigate her claim
>Oh fuck, she is not lying about her father
>Shut off my computer and go to sleep kinda sketched out

>Two days later a knock on my door
>OH FUCK FUCK FUCK SHES OUTSIDE WITH A WOLF PACK OF TRIGGERED FACES
>I answer the door and she asks if she can see my computer
>I try to play it cool and say its nice seeing her outside of highschool and tell her I don't own a computer, I only have a flip phone
>She tells me that she was spammed with hate over facebook and her dad traced an IP address to my WiFi
>I tell her my neighbor uses my Wifi sometimes because he's big with computers
(My neighbor is a paranoid Iraq war vet who I've never talked to)
>Her and the cluster fuck stroll over to my neighbors house, I can hear pounding on the door
>I close my doors but can hear dissolved yelling
>Everything seems to be cool for a few minute
>Gun shots and screaming proceed this

An ambulance came and the fatty was taken to the hospital with a flesh wound, one of the other kids was busted in the face with the rifle stock. Police were called a filed a report but my neighbor was exercising his Stand Your Ground Law so he wasn't arrested

Can I be arrested for anything? I'm pretty nervous I'll be charged with something..
>>
>>137206701
Undoubtedly a lie but an entertaining one. Bravo.
>>
>be you
>be a lying faggot
>the end
>>
File: fuckyounigger.jpg (36KB, 702x443px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyounigger.jpg
36KB, 702x443px
>>137206701
>>
>>137206701
Take the time to learn how this shit actually works before you bother writing these posts up.
>>
>>137206701
You can't just get an IP from messaging someone on facebook man. You have to do a netstat -n, then direct connect to her so you can send pictures or longer messages. After you have a direct connection established you can do netstat -n again to see which IP you're connected to that you weren't before you Direct Connected. That new IP will be your victims.
>>
>>137210066
>/pol/ understanding of netsec
>>
File: AIM+BL-before.gif (12KB, 150x365px) Image search: [Google]
AIM+BL-before.gif
12KB, 150x365px
>>137211370
If you were an old school leet haxor like me you'd understand the references, son.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.