[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you find out your friends were redpilled? You do have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0958.jpg (119KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0958.jpg
119KB, 750x1334px
When did you find out your friends were redpilled?

You do have friends right /pol/?
>>
hurrr durrr im an edgy racism nazi inbred scumfuck and so are my friends hurrr durr

You people are ltierally the bottom of the barrel. There is nothing below you.
>>
>>137196783
Fuck off kike.
>>
>>137196866

hurrr durrr, jews are responsible for all my problems, hurrr durrrr

Inbred idiot. Take responsibility for your life and stop blaming all your problems on an invisible boogie man.
>>
>>137196546
Nope. No friends.
>>
>>137197064
Too bad there are no problems in my life, stop projecting you useless commie.
>>
>>137197064
hello, jew
>>
>>137197156
Sad to hear it, I'll be your friend.
>>
>>137197177

except jews m i rite. Cuz jews did everything. Including make your penis 2 inches long so no female will ever want to have sex with you.

Inbred piece of shit.
>>
File: NBC+CNN.jpg (3MB, 4131x3240px) Image search: [Google]
NBC+CNN.jpg
3MB, 4131x3240px
>>137197064
>invisible boogie man
Yes, they are invisible. Look at this picture of a floating NBC and CNN logo.
>>
>>137197321
Keep projecting.
>>
>>137197177

You have faggot friends who send you cuck videos. birds of a feather cuck together, fag.
>>
my best friend is unironically from a jewish bloodline (as in bloodline.. not just jewish) and a commie fuck.
my friends are all various shades of blue and purple pilled, but that's OK. I love them dearly.
>>
>>137197401
lmao nice one, I send him blacked so it's all good.
>>
>>137197156
Go learn some skills, find a hobby, you'll meet friends there.
>>
>>137197500
Glad you can get along with them still it's hard to manage sometimes. Especially with commies.
>>
>>137196546
Some of my friends are super racist but they're kind of kidding.
I think.
>>
>>137197692
Only one way to find out my dude.
>>
>>137197660
Thanks man. It can be, but you just need to disconnect from this stuff every now and again, and show them LITTLE redpills.

We're like the closested gay men of the 50s. We know society is against us, so you need to SLOWLY inform. My only worry is that I'm overloading them with "redpills" after being bolstered by Trump etc. Computer will say no if you push too hard.

In other words: If we're just the hosts to memes, said memes put up firewalls.. I hate this sense of otherness our ideologies project.

But they wouldn't be my friends if they were as closeminded as most of the anons here to be desu.

/ /x/ tier rant
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.