[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Congratulations to the faggots out in Charlottesville on shooting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: Charlottesville.jpg (154KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Charlottesville.jpg
154KB, 1024x768px
Congratulations to the faggots out in Charlottesville on shooting themselves in the foot. Why try to show people that you aren't sociopathic hate-mongerers when you can hit people with cars and LARP as a Nazi? I'm sure (((they))) are pleased.
>>
if you kill your enemies, they win pol btfo desu lmao
>>
>>137195821
Call me a shill or whatever I don't care. Even listen to the previous Fash The Nation.
Trump has clamped the fuck down on illegal immigration... he's in the process of making future immigration to this country slow down and be all white.. the justice department is going after universities for discriminating against whites with affirmative action...Miller was referencing our talking points..
Then the unite the right rally had to fuck it up with a bunch of swastika waving rednecks and epic murdoch murdoch memers irl who totally failed optics 101

Great job faggots. KYS
>>
File: a76.png (489KB, 2518x1024px) Image search: [Google]
a76.png
489KB, 2518x1024px
>>137195821
violence solves everything, people are attracted to it, why do you think 600,000,000 muzzies support isis?
>>
How will wypipo ever recover? Holy shit it's all over drumpf is done. This is just like Dylan Roof. RIP whitey
>>
>>137195821
>muh guilt by association
Fuck off back to rebbit nigger.
>>
>>137196145
It doesn't support your cause or bring in more people though
>>
>>137196260
It's going to be hard for white nationalism to spread autists don't stop publicly doing stupid shit.
>>
>>137196363
yeah, thats literally what it does, just look at how fast stickman got efamous after just one blow to the head
>>
>>137195821
Msm starts covering protests early on before anything big happens
>car rams into vehicle and several people
>no cops present
>black tinted windows
>seemingly no hesitation
>airbags don't deploy in fairly new car moving quite quickly
>Calm expression
>high-T military-tier facial structure resembling actual owner
>reverses full speed in a straight line for 1+ blocks and disappears
>drives off to a remote location
>apprehended out of sight
>suposidly pulled over by 2 black suburbans; made everyone go inside practically pulling guns on residents
>guy looked "middle eastern/tan" not ghost white
>bundled him into a suv really fast (wore skinny jeans)
>the white guy sitting beside a challenger in handcuffs where not the guy anon saw get helped out of the car
>rainbow bottle on car originally potentially later swaped to a black simple bottle? (may just have rolled over)
>helicopter with full footage of cars path and video of the subject "crashes"
>fiery Hollywood explosion even though it fell through multiple trees
>no auto rotation even though the helicopter should have been high enough to do so
>Car registry states that the vehicle is supposed to have a sunroof
>11 hours before the identity is released

>Appears to be the perfect set-up to win sympathy for the violent left, while demonizing the right
>no 12 year old girl seen in video that msm keeps bringing up (also who brings a little girl with them to
historically violent left rallies
>/pol spamed with large amount of people trying to quickly disarm quality /pol investigations

We truly ARE onto something if we actually started researching this.
>>
File: 1381426301016.jpg (197KB, 557x797px) Image search: [Google]
1381426301016.jpg
197KB, 557x797px
>>137196509
Nah. Take your pussy shit back to the 80s where it belongs. White people want a nation and White Sharia, not conference meetings in a hotel lobby with h'white stuffy faggots like Jared Taylor.
>>
>>137195821
I honestly don't know what to think of today. On one hand, this is a bad image for the movement. Call me a shill or whatever you want, but it's the truth. I legit think Spencer should make a statement about what happened. I don't think that the Right is at fault for the violence. The vids clearly show the police and leftists starting the violence. However, there were some undesirables among the our side, mainly the irrelevant and obsolete boomer KKK and NSM degenerates. Spencer should have banned them from the start. They're all junkies and trashy degenerates. On the other hand, /pol/ has been entertaining as hell all day, so it was kinda good.
>>
>>137196344
>>137196833
>>137195986
I have no issue with white nationalism or white pride rallies. I do have an issue with idiots giving the (((media))) ammo against us.
>>
>>137197553

lol, you're really pathetic, you're part of the reason why your movement is failing
>>
>>137198022
You're dumb. If they media has no ammo, they'll invent ammo. Take the Russian conspiracy for instance. Or when white people haven't done anything for a long time, the media will just dig up some ancient story about a lynching or slavery or whatever.

I choose to believe you have the right intentions in this, but you're severely misguided. By behaving and "not giving them ammo" you're doing exactly what they want you to do and subconsciously sending out signals to the white population as a whole at home that whites are implicitly okay with our genocide.
>>
>>137195821
>Nazi flag straight out of the box
hmmmmm.......
>>
>>137195821
fuck those faggots for using the flag of the glorious third reich for their shitty rally
>>
>>137196833
you're a pussy. I'm white and i want multiculturalism, diversity. Whites don't want violence they want diversity and multiculturalism.
>>
>>137198666
Be gone with your lies Satan.
>>
>>137197553
Those leftists ran straight at the car! Such violent intent!
>>
File: comfy.jpg (120KB, 572x750px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
120KB, 572x750px
>>137196109
Aside from one terroristic dipshit, the rally was a massive success. If that idiot had not committed an act of terror, nobody would have had anything bad to say about the optics of the rally. BLM has done worse attacks, and still get on just fine. If you wanted to see a split between alt-lite and alt-right, now it has been split.

In the last 24 hours more networking was done than has been done in years. The left will respond with protests of their own and potentially reactionary attacks i.e. more polarization. They will lump all white people in with this attack. This is the beginning, not the end. When Dylan Roofie did his dumbass attack everyone said it was the end then too, and look at how much the movement has grown. Give this two days to blow over, and 80% of the media attention will die down.
Do not panic. While this was a regrettable outcome, it is not even close to the end. The biggest problem will be FBI involvement from here in.
>>
>>137198385
I'm for white nationalism. I'm not so much into the LARPy Nazi shit, but I do believe that it's best that different races and subcultures should stick to their own. I'm just concerned about having to hide my political philosophy for the rest of my life or have my professional life ruined by some oversensitive faggot.
>>
>>137198581
Didn't notice that. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if there was some false flagging going on.
>>
File: Sam Hyde Unites the Right.jpg (210KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sam Hyde Unites the Right.jpg
210KB, 1920x1080px
>>137195821
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNZ1obcR328
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=XNZ1obcR328

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sNQ58_czIk&feature=youtu.be
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=8sNQ58_czIk&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcIcX5mpQ7Q
https://hooktube.com/watch?v=gcIcX5mpQ7Q
>>
>>137199987
He can't keep getting away with this!
>>
>>137196833
>White people want a nation and White Sharia

Lol, your type are fuckups. In two years you'll turn anyone associated with you into a social undesirable the equivalent of the aryan brotherhood.

These protest march things are just a bad idea in general. First, they show true strength - bad idea for any side. Second, they are a recipe for trouble. All it takes is for one person on your side to be a violent sperg and you've got a media moment that turns normal people off. Finally, both of the above will occur because normal people instinctively know that rallies attract loons, so only loons will show up, dramatically increasing the chance of outrageous conflict/violence and removing any hope you had of gaining public sympathy.

Whoever organised this is either a full-blown retard or some fed that knew it was going to turn into a shitshow (they used to do this stuff all the time to the commies back in the 60s and 70s, infiltrate and drive them to ruin).
>>
File: 1435989286529.gif (188KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1435989286529.gif
188KB, 500x375px
>>137200240
You're right man. We should never do anything in real life. Just type on our keyboards online and never say anything bad. That's the way to fix our countries.
>>
>>137200471

You definitely shouldn't do anything publicly except cast a ballot. When the general public sees you shuffling along with a kekistani flag, dressed oddly and avoiding eye contact they associate your physical appearance with the politics you support which obviously damages the latter.

Just like the public seeing a picture of green haired, heavily tattooed and emaciated anarchists makes them think the left is 'gross', your disheveled appearance is bad optics as well, and when you inevitably sperg out and brain someone who looked at you funny, your fat face and pathetic living situation will be front and centre in the 24/7 news cycle.

Your actual success is hiding behind a keyboard posting funny pictures that infuriate people and give you an air of irreverent charm. That evaporates the moment you take your dungeons and dragons champion friends out to a park to emerge as the new face of (obese) hate.
>>
>>137199987
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!
>>
>>137195986
People would respond better to the Stars & Stripes than to a swastika. You know how the MSM likes to portray the swastika.
>>
I'm really glad that now everyone in this country will realize that /pol/ and places like it are the haunts of terrorists and murderers. You better get Trump left it again in 2020, you better start pounding the pavement today, because if you lose, you're going the way of Al Qaeda.
>>
It's going to come out that a bunch of blue-haired lowlifes attacked his vehicle and he, fearing for his life, panicked and in trying to escape squished a few hippys. Anyone one you would have done the same thing.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.