[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So by American standards, I'm a black dude. But am I a nigger

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 10

File: image06.jpg (354KB, 1336x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image06.jpg
354KB, 1336x1600px
So by American standards, I'm a black dude. But am I a nigger simply because of that?

I understand that I have no control over how anyone may perceive me no matter what I do, but am I really a nigger/nigga as a result of my skin tone?

It's a ridiculous concept that I still can't grapple with. Why can't I just be a human being primarily, and have that natural truth be the foundation of any interaction I have--where ever I go? wtf do you do?

How should I view myself and the country I was born into?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>137195050
blame the other blacks that give you a bad name, not everyone else for using stereotypes (ie statistically useful heuristics)
>>
>>137195050
You are African nation, whites are European nation.
>>
File: flush me.jpg (17KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
flush me.jpg
17KB, 437x437px
>>137195050
Go back to Africa now.
>>
>>137195050

All sterotypes have a basis in reality. Want me to stop calling you a nigger? Stop niggers from committing such huge amounts of crime and there won't be a need for generalizations. When Africans build a civilization of their own and stop sucking on the teet of everyone else is the moment I stop stereotyping almost all of you as the useless low IQ scum you probably are.
>>
>>137196601
I don't care if they all stopped committing crime and gained IQs of 120, they are ugly and subhuman looking and this goes for all nonwhites even asians to certain degrees but they are the least bad, abbos being the worst.
>>
>>137195050
Realize where your stand because of your genes and try to rise above it. Its not just skin color race and IQ have a huge relation due to the fact that IQ is hereditary. If you can't grasp this then there is a huge chance that you will forever remain a nigger.
>>
>>137195050
nigger is that eye liner???
>>
>>137195050
Real talk, it's up for you to define yourself. You don't want people to treat you like a nigger, then don't act like a nigger. I'm racist as fuck and I generally hate niggers, but if you dress well, have a good job and carry yourself with some goddamn self respect then there's really nothing I have to complain about.
>>
>>137195050
Pffft race isnt real, it's only basis and material reality is the fact that everyone believes it exists. I cant stand the eugenicists and human biologists i see spouting incorrect information based on their own racist beliefs and "research."

We have done long term demographic studies that prove over the course of a few hundred years racial groups' skin colors will lighten and darken dramatically as they migrate farther or nearer to the equator. Ie., whole groups of a certain "race" will be a different race if they move to a cold climate for long enough.

In short, none of it is real, race doesnt matter, don't let it define you, we're all just chimpanzees, we'll all be dust in 80 years.

Try to be the best person you can in that time and let your actions define you and not your skin color.
>>
>>137195050
Yes you absolutely are
>>
>>137195050
the reason black people get so cut about the word nigger is because theyre ashamed of their race and they hate when you bring it up.
>>
>>137195050

Dude, I don't care what color your parts are.

Just live an honorable life. At least you'll die well.
>>
>>137198895
you are retarded if you think skin colour is what defines a race
>>
File: race genetics.png (188KB, 1056x927px) Image search: [Google]
race genetics.png
188KB, 1056x927px
>>137198895
>>
>>137195050
You're a nigger until proven otherwise. Can't give blacks the benefit of the doubt anymore.
>>
>>137195050

My young niBBa, ask yourself? Do you honestly want to validate the opinion of people who hate others simply for the color of their skin?
>>
File: 1427443231501.png (6KB, 306x245px) Image search: [Google]
1427443231501.png
6KB, 306x245px
>>137195050
>am i a nigger just because i am black?
It's just a word and it means black, so yes. Any term defined as a black person eventually becomes offensive by its association with black people. Every time someone uses terms like "white nigger" or "white trash" or "thug," they are contrasting white people with blacks since their behavior is quintessentially black. Just because you use the term to sometimes tell whites they are acting like niggers doesn't take away from the fact that it does simply mean black person.

The term is simple. You give it new and very dark extra meanings because of your behavior. You cannot grapple with this concept because you are one of simple mind and cannot willingly include yourself in a group while criticizing it at the same time. I don't care how you view yourself because individuals don't matter when we are talking about group behavior. It doesn't matter how many blacks are intelligent or altruistic, and it doesn't matter how many are your friends. When you have blacks in an area, you get a staggering amount of crime, both petty and serious offenses.

Blacks do not care about their own living environment or other people in general, so they make no effort to avoid dumping trash in public, or urinating in public, or becoming intoxicated in public, or having sex in public. They destroy and vandalize all public property over time and actively prevent it from being cleaned or maintained. You are trying to complicate the issue by separating people into groups that ultimately mean nothing before the effects of having black people.

It's true that you can't take all the blame as an individual, but you are trying to avoid feeling guilt for something which you ultimately support. Blacks feel no guilt, whites do. You will never understand why we judge you for this, but you still have the facts at your disposal and you can be objective if you choose to. Instead of this, you try to push your guilt onto us and take advantage of our trust.
>>
By American standards most Americans see Americans walking the streets. Depending on where you go is what will define you no matter what race you are. America is racist the world is racist amazing... what a surprise who knew... now stop acting like a cry baby make a name for your self and pursue the American dream that millions of people world wide wish they had...
>>
>>137195050
you view whites differently as well, so stop being a hypocrite.
>>
>>137200858
>Any term defined as a black person eventually becomes offensive by its association with black people.
yep
>>
File: nj.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
nj.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>137195050
fuck off, Emmitt Till
>>
File: BEAUTIFUL SEXY WOMAN.jpg (960KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
BEAUTIFUL SEXY WOMAN.jpg
960KB, 2448x3264px
>>137195050
It's 2017. If you do not conform to the societal stereotypes associated with your biology, you must surgically and chemically mutilate yourself into something else.
>>
>>137195050
>am I really a nigger/nigga as a result of my skin tone?
It's not your skin, the theory is that the African race evolved with less ability for abstract thinking because of how their languages were structured, higher levels of aggression and impulsive behaviour to help protect against natural predators, as well as a natural sense of rhythm due to communal dancing ceremonies.

Niggers are the worst type of Africans, not all Africans are literally niggers.
>>
>>137196992

You're a fucking idiot if you believe that. An entire continent of 120 iQ citizens, completely incapable of breaking the law?? Holy shit you're so fucking dumb.
>>
>>137195050
we just want to live in a society where nobody is a minority, where nobody gets special treatment because of their skin, where nobody can be racially discriminated.

You can argue that race doesn't matter and we're all human but in the end humans see colour and they act differently.

You should want to live in a country where you have black police officers arresting your son who have no chance to racially discriminate against him.

I don't want to be racist. I want racism to be stricken from my vocabulary and never need to hear it again.

This is contrary to the current lefty movement who want every last racist to have a section 8 housing pop up in his neighbourhood and ruin his life.
>>
>>137200858
>be black
>live in cucknada
>Nobody in my victiny ever did that once
I means, black in america seems like a different race altogether
>>
>>137199972>
>137200045

Given that race is a proxy for collated Y groups and minutely differentiated genetic profiles that are themselves impossible to define and incredibly vague, and skin color is just the even cruder proxy we use to describe these genetic groups, you can basically conclude that race might as well be skin color. It's biologically non existent in terms of what it actually amounts to or how it can be delineated or delimited.

People who point to allele clusters dont understand neurons or mitochondrial DNA at all. The point of the articles you are citing (and ive seen this copy pasted before) is that certain beneficial alleles, mostly having to do with certain anti-dopamine suppressors and receptors appear more often in the gene pool of asian and european Y groups. While these alleles are theorized to be beneficial, more recent work shows that these are imprinted genes, which can be silenced or non-silenced -- that means that depending on the genetic profile of mother and father and your pre and post natal development, these genes may play a big effect in your life or none at all -- regardless of whether or NOT they are past to you. This is what i mean when i see people linking scientific papers they dont understand.
>>
>>137202988
90% of criminals in the USA fall into the sweet spot of criminality 65-90 IQ

the crimes committed by superior intellects 120+ are very different from your street thugs, it's going to be heists/whitecollar crime/murder made to look like accidents
>>
>>137203404
You're not black, Woolie. Besides, most blacks in America are mixed. I'm guessing a lot of the ones living in Canada are even more mixed or are fresh off the boat 100% African from some Caribbean hellhole. It's not fair to compare an entire class of blacks to a tiny minority of special cases. I'm sure if we had a tiny minority of blacks instead of most of our major cities being >80% black, they would be extremely diluted and unable to form communities too.
>>
>>137203554
>minutely differentiated genetic profiles that are themselves impossible to define and incredibly vague
Fuck the argument of the beard

Africans have distinctive facial structures, skull shape, hair, and athletic ability. It's alot more than skin colour. To say nothing of IQ results. Take your BS jargon elsewhere.
>>
>>137195050
As long as you ain't a nigger, you can be my nigga. I will meet you where are you are, bruh.
>>
>>137195050
Focus more on yourself and not the country, and I don't mean that in a go suck dick kind of way I mean work on objectively improving yourself, that's what separates a nigger from a black man, never let external forces control your identity, whether its the state or some faggot libtard, and I think you'll that you turn into a pretty decent fElla
>>
>>137195050
No, I don't care what color you are, just how civilized you act.
>>
you're not a nigger if you act civilized, anon.

always remember folks, there's a difference between a black man, and a nigger.
>>
>>137203762
Alternatively, 90% of nonwhites fall into the IQ range of 65-90 and they are the most criminal. I've heard plenty about this sweetspot but it seems like a convenient excuse that ignores racial differences. I haven't seen any evidence which suggests that it can actually explain black violence, just that the two are correlated, but plenty which suggests they are predisposed towards crime for other reasons such as their inability to form relationships or recognize any abstract concepts like authority or trust. Of course a group of people who don't comprehend or perceive responsibility, who are naturally more violent and territorial, and who act out all of their impulses would be criminals. If you magically turned someone like this into a genius problem-solver, he would just become a more refined killer and dissolve his rape victims instead of catching and releasing.
>>
>>137195050
>>137195050
>>137195050

Stop being and hanging out with a bunch of butthurt commie faggots and join the free market. We dont give a fuck if you are black, white, yellow, green or a fucking garden gnome. If you have merit, you have merit and thats the fucking end of it. Welcome to the sane world that lets us all cooperate to make the world a better place instead of whining about race 24 fucking 7.
>>
>>137195050
You're a black dude/person whatever if you contribute to Canada or America whatever.

You're a nigger if you break the law and act like a piece of shit much like white trash would.
>>
Be a black man and not a nigger.
You know they are different, we know they are different.
Dont conform to how society wants you to form into, dont become the beats blasting goods stealing nigger rather a man who is black.
>>
>>137195050
Well I will tell you what my mom told me nigger means....
I asked "is a nigger a black person ?"
She said "some idiots say that but it really means a person who doesn't taken care of their kids or work for a living"

So when my ex broke up with me and he said "you're nothing but a nigger lover" I retorted "I don't love you"

So that's what nigger means.../pol/ should agree. Because even /pol/ knows that racists don't hate black people because their skin is black.
>>
i'm mixed and i hate all of you faggots
>>
>>137195050
No, your simply a faggot, what kind of man who considers himself as such puts makeup like that
>>
>>137205856
Does that include the black op or are you just being racist?
>>
>>137195050
First, maybe lay off of the makeup. Second, how can I know anything about you by a few lines and a picture? You might be a great person, good neighbor, meth dealer, or God knows what based on the info given. Thus far, you are just a dude who wears makeup to me.
>>
>>137205618
Why did he call you a nigger lover? You cheated on him with a nigger?
>>
>>137195050
I'd fight (((them))) with you brother
>>
File: 55808439.jpg (6KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
55808439.jpg
6KB, 269x187px
Anyone's a nigger regardless of race. Even some can be niggers to themselves...
>>
File: 1484747389487.jpg (643KB, 1528x1554px) Image search: [Google]
1484747389487.jpg
643KB, 1528x1554px
>>137205190
>>
>>137195050
>one chance at life
>born a nigger
i'm SO sorry.
>>
>>137206991
>i'm SO sorry.
kekkled my shekels
>>
>>137206991
Lmao
>>
It's time for every nigger living in a white country to wake up to the fact that your being here is a byproduct of one of the greatest historical mistakes. You don't belong here and never will. Go home.
>>
>>137195050
No, you aren't a nigger automatically because you're black. Don't know the difference between blacks and niggers? How? Did you grow up in some million dollar home and have no exposure to other blacks?
>>
>>137195050
go make your own country with the other darkies, or neck yourself. nigger.
>>
Imo, Based blacks like you should be allowed to stay but not allowed to breed, i love many black actors cause they are funny as shit too, but the rest of the niggers get deported to Mama africa
>>
These are usually posted by white communist females.

But why'd she use image of a nigger with eyeshadow? lol
>>
>>137195050
You should shoot yourself for being a filthy commie
>>
>>137195050
...Nigga are you wearing makeup?
>>
>>137206482
No I had a black friend that I was really close with in high school. We never had sex but he was my best friend.
>>
File: Based Black Man.jpg (880KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Based Black Man.jpg
880KB, 1440x1440px
>>137195050
Got no prob with a darkie, just dont act like a thug
>>
>>137195919
The U.S is a melting pot of Europeans and should stay that way
>>
>>137209244
So you friendzoned a black guy? Well done
>>
>>137195050
While i feel sympathy for you in the accident of your birth, you are a nigger and are subhuman.

Now do the world a favor and KYS.
>>
>>137195050
Fuck the bullshit be American and your fine anon
>>
>>137195050
>i-i'm a BASED black man
I fucking hate niggers. Want to be based? Go back to Africa.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (3KB, 106x118px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
3KB, 106x118px
>>137195050
Frank is honorary huwhite
>shoutout 2 trayyyyvon
>>
You're a fucking nigger if you care about what /pol bastards might think of you. All these retards will forget about """politics""" the minute they get to score. They're exactly like Beavis & Butthead with evil hearts and even lower selfsteem.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.