[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Both the left and right have become utterly deluded and violent,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: images.jpg (14KB, 363x139px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 363x139px
Both the left and right have become utterly deluded and violent, and there is no hope in trying to reason with either of them since they've dug themselves deep into safe spaces from which they cannot return. Rational thought and reason are unknown to them, and as such, they are unfit to control society. Is it time for radical centrism to take over?
>>
>>137192576
All we can do is hope for a massive war now anon.
Both sides have gone mad, help me meme the last great war
>>
>>137193926
The problem is that both sides are full of weak pussies that are too afraid to go to war. Aside from minor skirmishes, there is no chance of there being a war.
>>
File: IMG_0856.jpg (96KB, 659x689px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0856.jpg
96KB, 659x689px
>>137194888
Good damn leaf. You're meant to help start the war not meme against it.
>>
>>137192576
Feels like one of each side goes further to an extreme doesn't it? You know the old over said saying "it's not black and white but different shades of gray"? It's as if few actually understand it and feel the need to go all out or against , or at least act like they do. It easier just simiplfy things like that but it's not right and unfair
Makes me want to bang my head on the wall
>>
>>137194888
Shieeeeet give me a gun and I'm down.
>>
File: 1497112458471.gif (496KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1497112458471.gif
496KB, 500x332px
>>137195322
I thing extremism itself needs to stop.
This shit is getting out of hand because of a certain view on life.
>>
File: lemonparty.jpg (39KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
lemonparty.jpg
39KB, 604x453px
Hopefully they weaken each other. Whoever wins will move against us as not being pure. They will be vulnerable and moderates have superior numbers.
>>
>>137192576
>I have never took a solid stance on anything and refuse to form a uncontroversial opinion because I don't want to be ostracized.
>>
File: optimus-prime-for-president.jpg (32KB, 398x299px) Image search: [Google]
optimus-prime-for-president.jpg
32KB, 398x299px
All we can hope for is Google taking over the world and installing rational, well informed AI leaders in every country.
>>
>>137192576
The ANTIFA crowd won't put up a serious fight unless provoked and the so called alt-right/proud boys won't start shit because they're the biggest cucks out their despite all their gun lovinh bullshit.

Bullets need to start flying soon so we can be done with both of them.
>>
>>137192576
Radical Centrists can't reasonably think or consider other points of view. Radical centrists are ill. Also centrists are PUSSIES
>>
>>137197411
Just hope the algorithm of each suited government for each country doesn't fuck up like does with ads
>>
>>137195811
Moderates in America are alt-right nazi's, buddy
>>
>>137198885
I've considered both points of view long enough. I've watched the news, talked to people, and spent many hours browsing /pol/ and tumblr trying to understand. I've concluded both sides aren't worth consideration, because they're mouthbreathing morons.
>>
>>137198386
The ANTIFA crowd won't put up a serious fight. [End of sentence]
alt-right/proud boys won't start shit because they're not niggers***
>>
>>137199453
I've concluded that I respect communists, i respect leftists like Leninists and Trotskyists. However centrists are mouth breathing scummy moronic rats.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.