[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Biggest leftist march in the history of the country >Millions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: obama-laughing.jpg (62KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
obama-laughing.jpg
62KB, 800x430px
>Biggest leftist march in the history of the country
>Millions upon millions march, NOT A SINGLE ARREST MADE OF A MARCHER

>tiny rightist rally
>Dozens injured and one dead after terrorist attack via Car of Peace
>>
>>137188460
/pol/ will defend this
>>
>>137188460
Yeah, because the cops don't give a shit. Remember the spic that lit a white girl's hair on fire at that march?
>>
This is what you fuckers get for fall for the (((alt right))) meme.

"Gottfried is also notable as the first person to use the term "alternative right", when referring specifically to developments within American right-wing politics, in 2008. The term has since gained wide currency with the rise of the so-called "alt-right"."
"Gottfried was born in Brooklyn in 1941, to Jewish parents."
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Gottfried
>>
>>137188460
Nobody was attacked during the tea party rallies either.
>>
>>137189274
And the dude that shot those cops in Texas.
>>
File: img000011.png (155KB, 447x421px) Image search: [Google]
img000011.png
155KB, 447x421px
>free speech rally
>thousands show up
>leftists and fascists start shit
>dozens of people bloodied and beaten
>cops standing by deflecting any questions with "You have to talk to public relations"
>not intervening for a second
>lefties beaten, chased out of the city
>cops finally intervene and organize a dispersal

Gee I wonder if the police and media have a bias or a monetary interest in painting any individual side as better than the other and if perhaps they only intervene when a certain side is gaining traction while ignoring the other side's transgressions!

Would really tickle the Ol Amygdala I think!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.