[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OFFICIAL LIVE PD WATCH THREAD >What the fuck is Live PD?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 3

File: Live_PD_Logo.jpg (25KB, 500x197px) Image search: [Google]
Live_PD_Logo.jpg
25KB, 500x197px
OFFICIAL LIVE PD WATCH THREAD

>What the fuck is Live PD?
BASICALLY COPS BUT IT'S LIVE - ALMOST ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN - COPS BE COPPIN' AND NIGS BE NOGGIN'

>What Channel?
A&E NETWORK - STREAM BELOW IF YOU ARE TOO JEWISH TO HAVE CABLE

http://www.tgo-tv.net/watch/live-tv/a-e-live-stream.php?feed=link2

ALTERNATE STREAM
http://nowwatchtvlive.cc/watch-ae-channel-online-live-ae-channel-hd/

FOR BOTH LINKS USE FEED 2 AND MAKE SURE TO TURN ON UBLOCK ORIGIN - STREAMS ARE FULL OF COMPUTER AIDS
>>
WE GOT US A CHASE
>>
CHASE CHASE CHASE
>>
>RUNS AWAY
>HOL UP I GOT A TAG BOI I DIDNU NUTTIN
>>
Fucking nigger running
>>
>show gets really interesting right when the old thread dies just before a new one gets created

I bet the jews did this
>>
Live PD call out
>>
File: 1493922368557.jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1493922368557.jpg
51KB, 500x375px
>>
Can I get a citation....lol fucking nigs
>>
Why is he so baffled that breaking the law is illegal?
>>
These niggers literally can't stay out of jail for 24 hours
>>
>>137185694
Because he just got off probation. It aint fair mang
>>
you just know allyssa's pussy's gettin so wet watchting this happen in her AO. shes fantasizing about tracking that on the run nig down.
>>
>>137185863
HE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
Is it sped up for everyone else?
>>
>>137186074
I was just thinking why they sound like donald duck
>>
>>137184995
>this reality show garbage again

why keep posting
>>
I like the feel of womens panties
>>
I hope his GF is getting fucked by Jamal watching him get arrested live.
>>
>>137186263
>Degenerates in their natural environment
>Laugh at their comeuppance
It feels good to see people get what they deserve.
>>
God I love the dumb shit you can find on people for the simplest of traffic stops
>>
Fuck Alexa, recording everything I say and sending it to the jews
>>
How the fuck do you make butter out of plants
>>
>>137187212
Same way you make butterburgers
>>
>>137187212
we wuz plants n shit
>>
>What u expect us to do, we got a race war going on.
Holy Shit!
>>
>>137187414

kek, the butter burger hostage situation was the funniest live pd scene i've seen so far.
>>
>we got a race war going on
Oh shoot, this nigs seeing the future.
>>
The sobriety tests are so fucking boring
>>
>>137188040

he just admitted to being a terrorists. its time to expand gitmo.
>>
Is rebecca on tonight?
>>
>>137188518
Haven't seen her
>>
Dat Nigga drunk
>>
Shit we missed the takedown of the passenger
>>
That dude is passing the test. they should let him go.

also is captcha fucking up for anyone else? this is retarded. its obvious the FBI and CIA shills are fucking with pol tonight. fuck off useful idiots.
>>
>>137188888
That dude did not pass either of those tests
>>
>>137188244
The funny thing is, I guarantee the people he's afraid of being robbed by are black. But it's a race war, because all problems are caused by whitey.

It's pretty sad, honestly. Should've gone back to Liberia, where he wouldn't be oppressed.
>>
RUN NIGGA RUN
>trips
>still gets away
>>
POL GET IN HERE OPERATION COUNTER OP EXPOSURE
>>137188374 .
>>
Nigga on the run
>>
Cop shouldn't have relaxed.
>>
Haha fucking fat pig can't catch a drunk nigger.
>>
lol he's gonna have heart attack
>>
That is a slow nig
>>
Cop needs to hit the gym
>>
Taser deployed!
>>
>>137189514

Do you realize how hot it is there? its like chasing someone in an oven. fuck that
>>
my neck my back my hot pavement
>>
FUCK KEK WE GOT A RUNNER FROM A DUI STOP GOT TASED TWICE
>>
Runs 50 feet, out of breath for 20 mins
>>
Is bald cop pissed at saggy pants cop?
>>
>>137189735
He's still breathing hard. He's out of shape
>>
>couldn't get the help call out
That's gotta be a scary situation. Drunky didn't seem dangerous, but you can never be sure.
>>
Drunky looked like a runner. The cop saw it too.
>>
>is mickey mouse a cat or a dog
>it's a fucking dog
>>
>>137190258
Mickey mouse is a DAWG.
>>
Mickey Mouse is a dog
>>
That's a sweet bar, they got Metallica playing
>>
Hell yeah Metallica
>>
>>137190365

i noticed that too, sounded like a good place.
>>
>>137189050
HGN tests
Lack of smooth pursuit (x2)
Distinct and sustained nystagmus at max deviation (x2)
onset of nystagmus prior to 45 degrees(x2)
total of 6 validated clues. if you match 4 clues they fail.
also if ARIDE certified, Vertical gaze nystagmus, and lack of convergence eye tests can establish further criminal investigation/ call DRE
9 step walk and turn
B: balance loss during instruction phase
S: starts before instructed
S: stops during test
O: offline
W: wrong number of steps
H: Heel to toe, misses by more than 1/2 inch
A: Arms used for balance, if arms leave body by 6 inches
T: Turn, if turn isn't performed properly
BS SO WHAT
One Leg Stand
P:Puts foot down
U: Uses arms to balance (6 inches off body)
S: sways
H: Hops
PUSH.
SFST isn't rocket science. glad to see DHS anon in new thread
>>
>>137189929
Running in gear sucks in general. You have a belt restricting your hips and a vest compressing your chest
>>
>>137190680
The first time we got taught SFSTs we spent the whole night getting schwasted and testing each other
>>
>>137190804
can confirm, level 3A body armor, plus duty belt generally adds at least 14 lbs, plus mobility constrictions to the officer. additionally getting out of a vehicle and going flat out into a sprint isn't great for hip flexors or hamstrings, easy to get soft tissue injuries. there's no warm-up or stretching before responding to a call
>>
>>137191310
haha we still do with students.. hanging out at the g-bar and trying to guess .bac based on tests then trying to verify with alcosensor... loser buys the round.
>>
>>137184995
>BASICALLY COPS BUT IT'S LIVE

Well that sound stupid.
>>
Doggo hungry for some criminals
>>
What the fuck kind of house is this
>>
One of these times they are going to unleash the dog and it's going to rip some kids face off.
>>
Why don't they ever tear gas the house and smoke him out?
>>
wtf 10 whities living degenerate af
>>
>>137192294
Washington. What else do you expect from liberals.
>>
>>137190680
>>137191310

Is there ever an event someone should refuse an fst?
>>
>>137192225
Only SRT/SWAT guys get fun toys
>>
My doberman is stressed af listening to that German Shepard bark for 5 minutes
>>
>>137192413
what state are you in?
>>
What is the range on a taser? The wires make them seem like they can go quite a distance.
>>
>>137192563

Oregon, i believe in OR someone can refuse an fst but with implied consent they would be subject to breath/blood/urine.
>>
>>137192413
If you physically can't do it, or have an injury that would make it appear that you're not doing it correctly. In which case, they would pick something else, so, not really. Depending on your state refusing to do SFST and breathalyzer will get you arrested for refusal or just straight up DUI
>>
>angry dog noises
Poor doggo just wants to do his job.
>>
>>137192648
theoretically around 30 feet.. but the further the target/suspect is the further the probes spread. you need both leads to make contact to make it work... i wouldn't use one over about 12-15 feet.. if the probe doesn't latch then you have a problem.. can still drive-stun but it's gonna get ugly
>>
>>137192648
I can get maybe 50 meters with the taser in Syphon Filter
>>
GET HIM PUPPER
>>
Fuss that guy! Fuss that guy!
>>
>Fass that guy!
>Fass that guy!
>Fass! Fass!
Protip: Fass is German for bite.
>>
>>137193029
Idk what it was like with the old tazers, but with the new ones you can get a charge with one prong in. You just gotta aim for beltline so you get one above and one below if you want to lock the whole body
>>
Blueball ending needs to be added to the bongo card
>>
holy fuck it's like a clown car
>>
>>137192413
>>137192963
agreed. if you're impaired by alcohol or..well really anything else.. you're gonna get jammed up. but in the studies validated by the southern california research institute (in 1977) that validated the tests and subsequent testing the only things that get invalidated are physical defects or disabilities, (ie. glass eye, replaced hip, or in some circumstances being obese) the tests are legit. if you refuse, in many jurisdictions, your refusal to take SFST is an admission of guilt. in others, they can get a telephonic search warrant to force a blood draw..etc. depends on where you live. bottom line. call a fucking cab.
>>
>white trash degens
>living in filth
>girls still qts
Why live?
>>
>>137193029
Seems like that cop made a decent shot while chasing that guy then.

While you are answering questions, under the law, is it really assaulting a police officer if someone hits a police dog attacking him? I don't agree that their use is reasonable force.
>>
>>137193538
no shit? i've been out of the game for the last few years stuck behind the podium.. if you didn't get both probes solid in, it was useless.. if you missed one of the flyers, plan b was either transition to pdw, or drive stun.. guess i'm pretty rusty
>>
Gay black boy wanna go to jail so he can succ all than benis
>>
>>137193848
Police/military dogs carry actual rank, it's one above the handler's. They do this so they can't abuse the dog without consequence. So, yes. If joe schmo attacks a dog, they get held to the same consequences
>>
Darn we missed the pupper at work
>>
>>137194362
I more mean in a situation where a dog has latched onto a suspect and is biting the fuck out of him. It seems reasonable that a fair amount of people would start attacking the dog in order to stop the pain. Permanent scaring and nerve damage doesn't seem appropriate use of force when the handler could have just wrestled with the suspect without major damage.
>>
>>137193848
absolutely, K9's in my agency are treated the same as sworn officers, it's a human's partner. not just a trained doggo. while a K9 takedown of a suspect may seem excessive when watched on youtube or on the news, watch it again in slower motion, they are trained to limb-pin. they take an arm or leg and hold them to the ground until the officer takes the suspect into handcuffs. they aren't attacking the way a feral dog or wolf would, i.e. going for the throat etc.. police and military working k9's are force multipliers as far as detecting contraband and pursuing suspects.
>>
>>137193731
>>137192963

Ok thanks for the responses

I dont do drugs or drink and drive, i rarely drink. It just seems to me that dui stops turn into a guilty until proven innocent scenario. I am just afraid of being falsely accused or failing a fst because of some arbitrary clue.
>>
>>137195093
Dogs are released to either find a fleeing suspect or a holed up suspect, usually with a weapon. They give multiple warnings prior to release. Basically, if they didn't want to be a chew toy, they should have complied or not been a criminal.
>>
>>137195162
Does it seem reasonable that they raised an animal to the position of a human? It's an animal who is assulting someone.

I think we have a very different definition of restraint. It clamping it's jaw shut on a suspect while shaking the piss out of him. Puncture wounds, risk of infection, lifelong nerve damage. I've seen videos with five officers on a suspect and they still allowed the dog to attack for what seemed like minutes. Seems like a substitute for lazy police work.
>>
>>137195501
You can still be arrested for Driving while Impaired if you haven't slept, or you're on medication that hinders you. You can always bypass SFSTs if you consent to breathalyzer test. That makes a better case for you.
>>
>>137195501
the scenarios you see play out on tv may seem like no-win but it's only because you can't see the officer's perspective. if you were standing next to the cop and saw the eyes during a HGN test, (and trained) you'd likely make the same impairment decisions the officers are making. the fact is that from a tv camera 8-10 feet away during a dui SFST and editing you aren't going to see a lot of the clues that cops look for. despite what almost everyone is telling you, cops don't wale up every morning and look for ways to take anons to jail who had 2 beers with their buddies after the gym/work day. we're people too.. but if you're legitimately banged up and a threat to yourself or anyone else on the road.. you're gonna take the ride.
>>
>>137195638
That doesn't address my concern that it is a natural human reaction to try to gouge the eyes out of a dog attacking you, or similar action. It's unreasonable to treat them as officers under the law, when they are neither officers or a reasonable use of force, in my opinion.
>>
>>137196959
Yeah, well the fact is, your opinion doesn't matter. A K9 is an officer's partner, and go through just as much training before being employed in the field. Given the choice between sending a dog for someone or potentially killing them, I'm going to send a dog every time.
>>
>>137196207
well leaf-anon, i have a doggo at home. it's not a k9, but it's my best friend. she protects my home and has for 10 years. if someone is trying to break into my home and threaten me or my family she will bark to wake me up, and defend the house while i arm myself. and if a human tried to hurt her i'd put bullets through their hearts. i personally thing my doggo is a better person than most people i've met.
but to your point, it is an animal "assaulting" a person. it's not assault. at least in the US, assault is spelled out in different definitions in different places but generally boils down to "unlawfully striking/beating/harming and or manifest intent with ability to follow through" or something like that. if a police K9 is sent on a suspect and bites said suspect, that is part of a lawful arrest. therefore removes the first bit of "assault" in that it's not "unlawfully". if you would argue that human lives are more important than K9, i'd be inclined to agree, however, then your argument would seem to be that it's better for a human to wrestle with a potentially armed combative subject rather than let the dog wrestle him down and be taken into custody.. your thoughts?
>>
File: stepping-on-rake.jpg (244KB, 600x391px) Image search: [Google]
stepping-on-rake.jpg
244KB, 600x391px
>>
>>137197725
My opinion matters just as much as yours, and you're creating a nonsensical argument. You don't just have the option of unleashing a dog or shooting someone, you have options that with a wide range of force, obviously, because you are human and are presumably smart enough to take such a situation into consideration. Your use of force isn't governed by fear for your safety outside the law, and I'm simply stating that I don't believe it's justified, even if it limits harm to the officer.

>>137197874
I wasn't speaking legally, although I'm interested as to if you think dogs can fully understand their job well enough to consent and if it's ethically to send them into a situation in which they are likely to get injured and die. Speaking of which, would you ever expose your personal dog to such risk?

Phone posting, not even once....
>>
>>137197874
I missed the latter part of your argument. Suspects should be differentiated from police in terms of who should be protected more. They are presumed innocent and often have no idea of the conflict they can quickly find themselves in, where as police knew the risks, aresworn to protect them, and signed up.for it. So yes, I believe human lives matter more than dogs, but I wouldn't extend the little protection given by use of police dogs to human officers because it, in opinion, is more likely to hurt the suspect than a interaction without a doggo and as a whole greater harm will be done to human life.
>>
>>137199973
>>137201392
Not sure about dog's sense of ethics/morality/consent but I'm confident that anyone that's spent significant time with a dog feels a certain connection. I can't defend the ethics of either side but there is a litany of examples of "man's best friend" saving him and vice versa (in b4 source needed) as to whether I'd expose me dog to the risk of the job, well.. yes and no. yes in that she already protects me and my family so she's doing part of the job, but would i take her on a high risk warrant, maybe not, but only because she hasn't been trained since a pup to do that job. she was trained to defend the house and family. if she had appropriate training for higher risk situations, yes absolutely I'd take her as my wing-dog. because i know she has abilities beyond me (smell, sight, hearing) and is strong and loyal.what more could you ask from a partner?
>>
>>137201392
suspects are indeed presumed innocent, however when a LEO in the performance of his duties, determines there's reasonable suspicion of criminal activity, some of those (suspect's) rights are truncated (i.e frisk search/ pat-down searches) affirmed by the supreme court. i concur that all law abiding citizens are unquestionably afforded every right, but when a subject/suspect is crossing the line.. well then investagatory powers of law enforcement for the public safety need to be taken into account. also ref Scott v. Harris (US Supreme CT) bottom line is that in the lawful performance if duties of an officer in good faith, any injuries to a suspect no matter how severe aren't liable to the officer so long as the officer's actions are deemed reasonable under the previous landmark cases (Graham v. Conner) and (Tennessee v. Garner)
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.